Attorney Brad Conway To Release More Evidence In Anthony Case On 09/30/09

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been thinking, now that I am over my "rage"...

1. We have a new doc dump.
2. We have Emails between C & DC
3. Emails forwarded from this one and that one.

Now C is indicating that there is an "Older" Caylee in PR with photo of her
Stating that the hair on the tape is not Caylees...
If Caylee is still alive, KC could not have murdered her....

Do you see where this is going?? :furious: Just like "Clock Work".

Remember the words..." Caylee talked about a white dog, so if there is a dog, there is a Zaney"?

:back:prediction

he cancels the press conference

OR

it is meaningless

ROBOTDOG out

I've been thinking, now that I am over my "rage"...

1. We have a new doc dump.
2. We have Emails between C & DC
3. Emails forwarded from this one and that one.

Now C is indicating that there is an "Older" Caylee in PR with photo of her
Stating that the hair on the tape is not Caylees...
If Caylee is still alive, KC could not have murdered her....

Do you see where this is going?? :furious: Just like "Clock Work".

Remember the words..." Caylee talked about a white dog, so if there is a dog, there is a Zaney"?

Yeah, I was thinking the same thing! No evidence to prove the remains found on Suburban were Caylee...no way to prove it. All possible evidence gone...cremated. Evidence that exists points away from the remains being Caylee.
I think I'm gonna :puke: here!
IMO There is a very real possibility that Casey will walk.

I'm almost positive I remember from a previous doc dump that there was other duct tape found at the scene that was NOT related to the case. If that's the tape they're talking about they should give up.
I can't look it up now and I'm going to miss BC's BIG presser b/c I have to go to my mother's right now - she gets made if I'm late . . .

Hello WS:)

I am waiting too. This case is crazy. I do not understand why the Anthony's are allowed to act like this. I feel like I can go out in the world and do, act and say anything I want and not get into trouble...oh, wait...I would get in trouble...who are these people?

I am going to try and have faith in our legal system and the jury.

...jmo...

Finally finished reading the docs this morning. Looking forward to seeing what kind of crap BC and the A's will pull today :) I hope there is a live feed somewhere... anyone know?

I've been checking to see if anyone is holding the conference live...so far it's not listed yet. I would keep checking Clickorlando, CFNEWS13 & WESH IMO one of those may hold it live....they have the articles up.

ETA: Though you all know who we want at the PC...WFTV's Kathi Belich!!! :yes: The A's favorite from Orlando presss!

If I spot one I'll post it here asap! :wink:

:angel:

The two statements Brad made on LKL that were of interest:

1. "Their attorney, Brad Conway, is also here.

We asked the Florida State attorney's office for a statement regarding the case against Casey. Here's part of the response: "Our pis -- our position remains that we will not publicly comment on the facts and circumstances surrounding a pending case."

Has the prosecution been above board in that regard?

Have they not taken this to the public?

CONWAY: They have. Their -- their release of documents has gone out to the public in -- in thousands of pages. And then, of course, that gets back to the...

KING: In advance of the trial?

CONWAY: Yes, sir.

KING: All right. The heart of -- the body is stuffed in a laundry bag. The skull is wrapped in duct tape.

Could you imagine your daughter would do that?

CINDY ANTHONY: No. And I don't...

CONWAY: The duct tape probably was not wrapped around the skull. There are -- the forensics...

KING: Well, what do we know and what don't we know?

CONWAY: We know that there was no flesh and no hair attached to the -- to the duct tape, yet that's what goes out in the media and that's what people assume to be true. And that's the unfair part, is that this -- this young lady has not had her opportunity in court, yet -- yet people have drawn conclusions from discovery that's out there.

Discovery is documents that are put forth by the state testing, statements, written statements, oral statements, taped statements. But evidence is what happens in court."

and

2. KING: The supposed hard sticker evidence, the duct tape covering Caylee's mouth allegedly had a heart-shaped residue, apparently from a sticker. And a sheet of a heart shaped stickers, with some missing, was found at your home. How do you explain that?

CONWAY: Not true.

KING: What do you mean?

CONWAY:There was no heart-shaped sticker on the duct tape

KING: Who reported that?

CONWAY: That's speculation that comes from the thousands of pages are --

KING: How can you speculate a heart-shaped thing on a duct tape. It's either there or it isn't there? How do you speculate that?

CONWAY: There were items found within the bag and within the area. And people want to put them together, but they are not together.

KING: This -- the tough part here is motive, isn't it?

CONWAY: It is.

KING: Why?

CONWAY: Motive isn't -- is not a necessary part of the prosecution's case.

KING: You don't have to have motive.

CONWAY: Motive helps people understand why something happened and there is no motive.

KING: Is there any, in your mind, any other suspect?

You don't have to name them or her?

CONWAY: I don't think they can really comment on that right now, Larry. KING: OK. What would be the appropriate penalty for a person who did kill Caylee? George and Cindy will tell us their thoughts next."

http://www.westwoodone.com/pg/jsp/larryking/transcript.jsp?pid=26670

The two statements Brad made on LKL that were of interest:

1. "Their attorney, Brad Conway, is also here.

We asked the Florida State attorney's office for a statement regarding the case against Casey. Here's part of the response: "Our pis -- our position remains that we will not publicly comment on the facts and circumstances surrounding a pending case."

Has the prosecution been above board in that regard?

Have they not taken this to the public?

CONWAY: They have. Their -- their release of documents has gone out to the public in -- in thousands of pages. And then, of course, that gets back to the...

KING: In advance of the trial?

CONWAY: Yes, sir.

KING: All right. The heart of -- the body is stuffed in a laundry bag. The skull is wrapped in duct tape.

Could you imagine your daughter would do that?

CINDY ANTHONY: No. And I don't...

CONWAY: The duct tape probably was not wrapped around the skull. There are -- the forensics...

KING: Well, what do we know and what don't we know?

CONWAY: We know that there was no flesh and no hair attached to the -- to the duct tape, yet that's what goes out in the media and that's what people assume to be true. And that's the unfair part, is that this -- this young lady has not had her opportunity in court, yet -- yet people have drawn conclusions from discovery that's out there.

Discovery is documents that are put forth by the state testing, statements, written statements, oral statements, taped statements. But evidence is what happens in court."

and

2. KING: The supposed hard sticker evidence, the duct tape covering Caylee's mouth allegedly had a heart-shaped residue, apparently from a sticker. And a sheet of a heart shaped stickers, with some missing, was found at your home. How do you explain that?

CONWAY: Not true.

KING: What do you mean?

CONWAY:There was no heart-shaped sticker on the duct tape

KING: Who reported that?

CONWAY: That's speculation that comes from the thousands of pages are --

KING: How can you speculate a heart-shaped thing on a duct tape. It's either there or it isn't there? How do you speculate that?

CONWAY: There were items found within the bag and within the area. And people want to put them together, but they are not together.

KING: This -- the tough part here is motive, isn't it?

CONWAY: It is.

KING: Why?

CONWAY: Motive isn't -- is not a necessary part of the prosecution's case.

KING: You don't have to have motive.

CONWAY: Motive helps people understand why something happened and there is no motive.

KING: Is there any, in your mind, any other suspect?

You don't have to name them or her?

CONWAY: I don't think they can really comment on that right now, Larry. KING: OK. What would be the appropriate penalty for a person who did kill Caylee? George and Cindy will tell us their thoughts next."

http://www.westwoodone.com/pg/jsp/larryking/transcript.jsp?pid=26670

Is this new?

Also, it INFURIATES me that BC and others lead people to think that documents are being "leaked" by LE. EXCUUUUUUUUSE me....Sunshine Law.

Nothing yet to show it's going to be live on line!!! :banghead:

I do wonder if CA & GA will be standing by his side during it....CA has to keep him in line ya know....sorry couldn't help it!

:angel:

Wow...maybe the media didn't think it was all that important! Otherwise it would be live..boy I'll bet CA jaw is torked!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Darla4