Attorney Brad Conway To Release More Evidence In Anthony Case On 09/30/09

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
No big announcement condemning LE and the FBI yet? Why am I not surprised? I am so over these people!! BC needs to find some new clients and the A's need to get jobs (real ones).

:banghead:

I think a real job is out of the question for many years to come, if ever. They have so impugned themselves they are unemployable, IMO. That's why they have to keep the foundation going, get their book out, do more media appearances, etc. They will need that $$$ to live on and for GA to get involved in his next Nigerian internet scam.

Something about this, to me, smacks of how JB used GA to crash MN's news conference with TM and make a scene. JB could have easily given BC a call and had him go down the hall to see what was going on without getting his clients involved.

I think JB may have done this directly, perhaps by appealing to CA, who then insisted that BC hold a press conference because say, oh, the duct tape on the can doesn't match the duct tape on Caylee and, ergo, KC is automatically innocent!

I also think JB has been ordered not to make ridiculous claims in public any more (via AL) and now he has turned into the Puppet Master by lighting a fire under his client's parents because he knows they are a) not that discriminating and b) rabid to exonerate their daughter.

I still smell daisies though....

My gosh, is nothing else happening of importance down in Orlando this week ??????

All the news media outlets with the exception of KB, have their own agenda and we all know it's the $$$$$$. I don't believe any of what I read or hear from any of them about "bombshells". KB, in my opinion, is the only reporter who actually does "investigative" work and shows the legal documents she is referring to. All the others are smoke and mirror reporting.

Now back to the topic. BC is grandstanding, once again. With CA pulling the strings. I suspect as others have, that the state legal team informed BC he was coming off the wrong side of the fence this time and right into interference charges. JB's legal crew must be bolting down the office doors and taking his cell phones, yes plural, from him to keep him from further embarrassing them with nonsense. Although I must say, if JB and crew keep silent about this doc dump it will only prove to me they know ............ they know.

How typical. BC was going to release documents the state should have , but didn't, and didn't.

My gosh, is nothing else happening of importance down in Orlando this week ??????

All the news media outlets with the exception of KB, have their own agenda and we all know it's the $$$$$$. I don't believe any of what I read or hear from any of them about "bombshells". KB, in my opinion, is the only reporter who actually does "investigative" work and shows the legal documents she is referring to. All the others are smoke and mirror reporting.

Now back to the topic. BC is grandstanding, once again. With CA pulling the strings. I suspect as others have, that the state legal team informed BC he was coming off the wrong side of the fence this time and right into interference charges. JB's legal crew must be bolting down the office doors and taking his cell phones, yes plural, from him to keep him from further embarrassing them with nonsense. Although I must say, if JB and crew keep silent about this doc dump it will only prove to me they know ............ they know.

A 16 year old boy was found dead in a Disney World Hotel this morning. Is that news enough for you??

She is just a blimp on the news pages. Which is covered with other stuff that IS happening right now.

ETA: Reporting that the boy had extensive medial issues. Not expecting it to be foul play.

Well, so far we have compiled 13 pages of speculation and anticipation. I think this is going to turn out to be labor pains of an elephant and birth of a mouse.

They're looking worse and worse as time wears on.

Maybe Cindy is throwing a hissy fit because this little "press conference" is not getting National attention by going live? You know how Cindy loves the spotlight and how dare they not think her "press conference" important enough for live national coverage?

She's probably on the phone with every National media station she knows to tell them to get their butts down there to cover her and if they don't they will never get an "exclusive" again.

Maybe CA forgot her bottle of water and chewing gum and had to run back home . . .

:eat:

UPDATED: Attorney: Casey Evidence Problematic
POSTED: Wednesday, September 30, 2009
UPDATED: 12:10 pm EDT September 30, 2009
<snipped>
An attorney for the parents of Casey Anthony, who is accused of killing her daughter Caylee, said on Wednesday that evidence being used by prosecutors has some problems.

Attorney Brad Conway said a forensics report shows that duct tape found on Caylee's mouth doesn't match duct tape found at the Anthony home.

The attorney also said that no hairs showing signs of decomposition were found in the car used by Casey Anthony.

http://www.clickorlando.com/news/21158117/detail.html

This is his bombshell PC....haven't seen a video of it or where click orlando got this info from either!!! Did BC hold a PC or what!

:angel:

I don't care what Brad "says" he said he could prove it... just because he "says" it doesn't do it for me. Come on Brad, where's the proof you have?

Junk news to go along with the A's junk science.

A 16 year old boy was found dead in a Disney World Hotel this morning. Is that news enough for you??

She is just a blimp on the news pages. Which is covered with other stuff that IS happening right now.

ETA: Reporting that the boy had extensive medial issues. Not expecting it to be foul play.

How awful.

I am in the DC metro area and our local news reported the other accidents/deaths at DisneyWorld this year. Nadda about KC.

Nothing today about the 16 year old's death. How sad for his family.

Hmmm.... said he had papers to prove what he is going to say.. so where is that at??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oliviamadyy