Aunt Interview/Stepmom says Zahra Died Sept 24 *merged*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I am still shaking my head... ? I can't help but wonder if Aunt Buzzy thinks anything about this case and this poor girl's murder normal?

Are people getting crazier by the minute these days? I just don't understand and probably never will.

So very sorry Zahra. RIP little girl. :(

Certainly they have jailhouse recordings/videos of that conversation. Aunt Buzzy could be part of the prosecution against EB. What I find interesting is the following:
"According to search warrants and other court documents unsealed this week, Elisa Baker has told police that Zahra died on Sept. 24, about two weeks before she was reported missing. Elisa Baker told police that the girl was dismembered after she died, and her remains scattered in various locations in western North Carolina."

http://www.wral.com/news/state/story/8887061/

"12. On November 3, 2010, a Web Sleuth User with the handle of "NoeticSoul" blogged that she was an IMVU user and that she had a conversation with Adam Baker and/or Elisa Baker regarding their involvement with chain saw massacre role-playing and information that Aaron Young was also involved in this role-playing as well. The date of September 22nd was given regarding their virtual family "doing a murder with chainsaws". NoeticSoul also noted that a user name that needed to be watched was "sweetlilspitfire69" as possibly connected to this case as well. NoeticSoul had advised that an employee of IMVU had confirmed to her that Elisa Baker, Adam Baker, Aaron Young, and Kava Fullman were all active IMVU users and that all accounts except Adam Baker's had been active as of 10/29/2010."

IMVU Warrants
pg 6/6
0104part5

bbm: could this be the info for the 9/22 date that you were thinking of?
ETA: if these dates are correct then the 9/22 IMVU chainsaw massacre, then 9/24 Zahra dies, and in/or around that same time EB purchases a new mattress (creepy!)

What is 'Aunt Buzzy's place in this distorted family dynamic? She is head of the jury skewing committee. F'd up family.

IIRC the drug allegations were from interviews of EB family members with press, and have not been discussed or confirmed as fact be LE.

They didn't know what to do ? Panic - why if you had nothing to hide and the child died naturally ? Nope not bying that stuff, panic and then invent some stupid kidnapping story 2 weeks later. Con artists, both of them IMO.

So the aunt is saying nothing new as we have heard this excuse from EB before, I'm sorry, but illness followed by natural death then DISMEMBERMENT?? Nope, sorry try again EB. No jury will buy that dodgy logic. As discussed before if she was sick for a couple of weeks before she died it was due to some form of abuse or neglect. For example, Zahra suffered a blow to the head which made her ill until she eventually succumbed to her injuries..or Zahra was starved to death because the 5 minutes she was allowed out to eat was taken up by her struggle to get down to the kitchen without her prosthetic leg or similar.

I see the DP in EB's future no matter how she tries to slice and dice it.

ITA with both of these posts. Everyone always says "until you've been in a situation, you can't say how you'd react in it". I can tell you for an absolute fact that I don't need to experience my child dying or being kidnapped or some other horrible situation (God forbid!!) to tell you that I would NEVER, EVER, not in a million bajillion years ever consider not instantly calling 911 to report my child missing or deceased! Any parent will tell you that is an instinctual reaction-to call for help the second something bad happens. There is no defense for this! They found her dead in her bed and then panicked and DISMEMBERED her?!! No! People who have nothing to hide do not panic upon discovering their daughter dead of natural causes, and they certainly do not dismember her and scatter her body parts in several locations and construct some tweaked out, lie-filled plot to cover up her disappearance. There is simply no defense to this. They "didn't know what to do"... Hmmm. Well, they apparently knew that what they did do was wrong, because they tried to cover it up. The DP is too kind for the monster(s) who did this. :furious:

There is a connection between at least two of the women at the furniture store and someone that is not in all of this mess but is on the outskirts of it. I also find it extremely odd that for some unknown reasons the security camaras had not been turned on that day. Also, and I need some help remembering this part exactly, wasn't there conflicting stories from the 3 furniture store workers?! Like two said that EB and Zahra was there on the 25th and another one said that it was EB, Zahra and an unidentified woman?!

RSBM.
I wasn't able to keep up for a lot of the details of this case (threads were just flying too fast for me at the beginning), so I missed most of the details about the furniture store visit. Your post caught my attention...were the security cameras really not turned on that day?! If so, and there are connections between the women somehow, wow...this sure sounds shady! :eek:

I'm one of those people that don't entirely believe the furniture store sighting of EB and Zahra. I firmly believe that a person (good with dates or not) would know what date a child in their care died. That is something that will stick in a person's mind. I also believe that there is no reason for EB to lie about the date that Zahra died. What would the purpose of that be? I can see about telling lies as to how the child died, who killed her, who dismembered her and who "dumped" her but not the date.

There is a connection between at least two of the women at the furniture store and someone that is not in all of this mess but is on the outskirts of it. I also find it extremely odd that for some unknown reasons the security camaras had not been turned on that day. Also, and I need some help remembering this part exactly, wasn't there conflicting stories from the 3 furniture store workers?! Like two said that EB and Zahra was there on the 25th and another one said that it was EB, Zahra and an unidentified woman?!

I don't believe more than half of what comes out of EBs mouth but I do tend to believe her on the date of death.

hmmm..didn't know there was a connection between the women at the store and anyone near the case. That is very interesting! I agree with you that the date of Sept 24 for Zahra's death is probably the truth.

IIRC the drug allegations were from interviews of EB family members with press, and have not been discussed or confirmed as fact be LE.

While they haven't been confirmed, they are alleged in the recent warrants. The one specifically talking about "S"Y.

hmmm..didn't know there was a connection between the women at the store and anyone near the case. That is very interesting! I agree with you that the date of Sept 24 for Zahra's death is probably the truth.

I find myself starting to believe that Zahra did indeed pass either on or very close to September 24. Things are starting to add up. I can't discount the workers at the furniture store seeing Zahra on the 25th, it is quite possible that EB wasn't herself sure of the date in reality.

What I do not believe is that Zahra was either ill for 2 weeks or that she died of natural causes. I find it much more likely that Zahra died as as a result of a punishing beating doled out by EB herself. Also what adds up for me, after reading the Charlotte Observer article, is that both AB and EB were very much aware that AB was here illegally. This is the story EB is using to justify the panic, but I have serious doubts that EB would have been privy to the fact that Immigration Services contacted LE to advise AB was here illegally. We now have confirmation he was here illegally.

Of course that raises many more questions, particularly about the potential that Zahra hardly ever, if at all, received medical treatment of any type while she was in the US. Another question it raises for me, if they were scared to get help for Zahra or to call appropriate authorities upon her death - what changed to make them think they could get away with reporting Zahra missing? AY avoided my question to him about the significance of 20 September, I now seriously wonder why since we now have information regarding his denied contact with EB. Some things I buy, somethings not so much. I absolutely do not buy that Zahra died of natural causes though - the dismemberment activity is a clear effort of trying to hide serious wrong doing. I also find myself believing EB when she says AB helped dispose of Zahra, EB would not have bothered to dig a semi grave for Zahra, she didn't care enough to do that, AB or AY might have though.

when I read that, her saying they just didnt know what to do I about hit the roof. I just cant even fathom the type of person that would think that was reasonable in ANY fashion.

didnt know what to do. right. so ...they basically did what the last possible thing anyone would do? seriously?

The aunt quoted in the news story says that the reason they panicked was that they were worried about AB's illegal immigration status and EB's having been investigated by child protective agencies. That would make sense as a reason for hiding her death (though extremely heartless), but it would not make sense as a reason for dismembering her. I still do not understand the motivation for that. It's not like she was so huge that her body would be hard to transport or conceal. (Yuck.)

JMO

..if she had been sick for 2 weeks, that puts the start date of this deathly illness @ sept.10th then-------odd that the furniture store employees noticed her up and about with a smile! on sept. 25th...

Very odd. They drag her from her deathbed and take her to the furniture store, where she is seen smiling and watching cartoons.

Impossible.

The starting assumption in this investigation should be that everything EB or anyone associated with her has to say is a lie. Then take it from there...

when I read that, her saying they just didnt know what to do I about hit the roof. I just cant even fathom the type of person that would think that was reasonable in ANY fashion.

didnt know what to do. right. so ...they basically did what the last possible thing anyone would do? seriously?

"Dear, I think our poor little Zahra is dead! Whatever shall we do???"

"I dunno...let me get my chainsaw and we'll figure something out."

:furious:

pile of BS...

"She'd been sick two weeks before she died," Winkler said. "When they found her, I guess they didn't know what to do. They just went wild." Aunt Buzzy

Huh? I'm sorry but this is a very weird choice of words. You go wild when you win the lottery or go on spring break. Not when some someone dies. That sounds so celebratory. Gross.

Sorry Aunt Buzzy but Zahra was dismembered because whoever did it glorified in the sense of horror, power and shock they got from the act itself. There was no other reason to do it, she was just a little kid. No, some gore obsessed horror freak did this...Now, who does that sound like Aunt Buzzy?? Oh that's right your hideous niece. Now step away from the 3-ring circus before you get so far in you can never recover. Seriously.

IF she had, in fact, been 'sick for two weeks', why didn't they take her to an emergency room?

Every fact that comes out makes this entire group, including ab, more loathsome.

why I don't buy this (that she died of an illness and they got rid of the body because they were afraid /AB being illegally in the US)

well,they probably must have thought that if they call the cops and report her missing this will come out anyway,so to me it makes no sense,IMO it's just an excuse

something more horrible happened there than accident/illness and cover-up

wasn't it obvious that by writing that silly note they didn't distract the cops attention from themselves but it happens the other way around?

Yeah....they didn't know what to do!! I'm sure that both AB and EB have had other family members pass away at some time in their lives. Did the family secretly dismember and scatter their bodies all over the country?? I think not!

Or she could have provided the date Sept. 24 to discredit the furniture store sighting. If Zahra appeared healthy and smiling on Sept 25, it hurts EB's claim that the child died of natural causes.

Or, she could be aware that her cell phone pings could be traced to area's involved with the disposal prior to the actual date that Zahra died. How on earth could she possibly explain digging a hole at Dudley Shoals on the 25th, if Zahra died AFTER the 25th? Just saying.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alicat3
Back