AUS - Khandalyce Kiara Pearce (Wynarka) and mum Karlie Pearce-Stevenson (Belanglo) #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ch 10 news said that they know who was driving Karlie's car AFTER she disappeared.

I felt like the 'following enquiries that were not fact' referred to suitcase man, but then I'm biased in that I've never felt like he was real. Or he was, but most of the sightings were just following the mob/herd mentality.

They said he had been seen prior to the suitcase being dropped and has been seen since the suitcase has been found. Just some lonely old bugger walking the highway I imagine.

Yeah - or that - that he's 100% unrelated. Like, the suitcase was found and then someone said they saw a guy with a suitcase and then suddenly everyone has seen a guy with a suitcase.

ETA I don't think this case will take long to reach the arrest stage - but it will be a long wait for the trial and full disclosure of all the facts.

Maybe the key in a higher definition image direct from camera be matched to Karlies suitcase, based on the key profile? Was it a Lanzi case?

key1.jpg

The statements "Our focus is gathering evidence and building a solid case" & “Those searches have been very productive" make me feel that they have a very good idea who did this and now they just have to make sure all their "T"s are crossed & their "I"s dotted. I think if an arrest isn't announced soon then they probably already have the person in a place where he's of no harm to the public (prison).

Father of girl in suitcase not a suspect, police say
Lisa Visentin
October 21, 2015
Sydney Morning Herald
http://www.smh.com.au

Article here: http://www.smh.com.au/nsw/father-of-girl-in-suitcase-not-a-suspect-police-say-20151021-gkevs9.html

Makes sense that they'd go back to whoever was the father of Khandalyce, since Karlie didn't say who that was they probably will want to try and find out.

Police know the identity of Khandalyce's father and he has been cleared of any involvement. MSM reported his name is Andrew. I'm out and about right now and can't post the link.

Could that mean the new registered owner though

Sent from my GT-P5210 using Tapatalk

Don't think so - seems they have spoken to the person that purchased it and cleared them. But they don't know where it is now.

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2015-10-23/police-search-homes-in-sa-canberra-mother-daughter/6879814

Details of Karlie's car revealed

Police also revealed details of the car Karlie was driving, described as a red or maroon 1986 VL Holden Commodore station wagon.
The car was originally registered in the Northern Territory and in the years since Karlie and Khandalyce went missing it was re-registered in NSW under another person's name.
The person who re-registered the car has been interviewed by police and cleared as a suspect.

Police are investigating who gave or sold the car to that person and it is forming a major line of inquiry for investigators.
They said they did not know who currently owned the car or where it was.

ETA: Not sure if the Year of the car is correct in this article, others have said 1996 - But - the VL was manufactured between 1986 and 1988.

I can't imagine taking a 20 year old car from Alice to Adelaide with a small child in tow.

Channel10 news

Police are 90% the murderer did not work alone

Karlie's car is a red Holden Commodore station wagon.

Very productive raids on properties in Canberra and NSW

Police believe Karlie was murdered IN or NEAR Balangalo forest.

Channel10 news

Police are 90% the murder did not work alone

Karlie's car is a red Holden Commodore station wagon.

Very reductive raids on properties in Canberra and NSW

Police believe Karlie was murdered IN or NEAR Balangalo forest.

Something else they said on their first coverage was "Did she know too much" ..................

Don't think so - seems they have spoken to the person that purchased it and cleared them. But they don't know where it is now.

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2015-10-23/police-search-homes-in-sa-canberra-mother-daughter/6879814

Police also revealed details of the car Karlie was driving, described as a red or maroon 1986 VL Holden Commodore station wagon.
The car was originally registered in the Northern Territory and in the years since Karlie and Khandalyce went missing it was re-registered in NSW under another person's name.
The person who re-registered the car has been interviewed by police and cleared as a suspect.

Police are investigating who gave or sold the car to that person and it is forming a major line of inquiry for investigators.

ETA: Not sure if the Year of the car is correct in this article, others have said 1996 - But - the VL was manufactured between 1986 and 1988.

I can't imagine taking a 20 year old car from Alice to Adelaide with a small child in tow.
BUBM: Google Image search: 1986 VL Holden Commodore station wagon

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    29.7 KB · Views: 196
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    32.9 KB · Views: 365
The cops say they don't know where the car is now; surely it's quite likely that by now it's been scrapped? Five years ago I had to scrap a car much newer than this one (by 13 years!)! It was in bad shape though.

You don't really see that many cars of this vintage anymore... not on roads. Maybe someone has it as a cheap paddock basher out bush*.

*meaning it wouldn't necessarily be registered

Sounding more and more like the story of a young girl getting caught up with the wrong crowd.

Maybe she was running from Alice Springs rather than leaving by choice?

Where have we heard of cars being "given" away to neighbours before?................

Channel9 News

Police believe Karlie was killed inDecember 2008

Police believe Karlie met her murderer the road from SA TO NSW.

ha! AJ's white station wagon was a much later model though, was it not?

Sounds like they are trying to link the person who originally gave the vehicle to the person who re-registered the vehicle after Karlie and Khandalyce were killed, which I would think would be fairly damning evidence, if they ever manage it. It also sounds like the person who re-registered it has "passed it on", so to speak, and it isn't now registered, otherwise they would be able to track the current owner and address - unless he "gave" it to someone else and it's still registered in his/her name, but doesn't know where it is (or not willing to say where it is).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jackojohnnie