AUS - Khandalyce Kiara Pearce (Wynarka) and mum Karlie Pearce-Stevenson (Belanglo) #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Terrible! She had been on her journey only for circa a month then.

Is that right? So she only travelled from Alice to Adelaide in November, then over to the ACT and NSW in December which is when they were murdered is that right?

Doesn't even seem like that's long enough to create an enemy?

Sounds like they were killed by a gang of criminals... I wonder if they were people traffickers who attempted to traffic Karlie into prostitution but killed her when she wouldn't obey? Or drug dealers maybe... A paedophile ring is looking less likely IMO.

Sounds like they were killed by a gang of criminals... I wonder if they were people traffickers who attempted to traffic Karlie into prostitution but killed her when she wouldn't obey? Or drug dealers maybe... A paedophile ring is looking less likely IMO.

Knowing the caliber of criminal out that way I doubt it would be so elaborate or sophisticated. More likely she was falsely accused of drinking out of some else's goon or similar and things turned violent. Perhaps it was some kind of thrill kill like you see when a pack of wild dogs come across a wounded lamb? That's how I'm starting to envision it.

I really hope they will comment on that in the future. How it was possible that they were so wrong.

Does anyone know how that could have happened?

Sorry, am about 10 pages behind right now. I wondered if results could have been skewed by the fact that Karlie spent most of her life in Alice Springs, where the environmental conditions would surely be very different to other coastal parts of Australia. Maybe the comparison was too generalised, as in compared with data from more heavily populated areas?

Very interesting, since items were found at the homes that will assist with the investigation.

More than one prisoner in NSW is considered to be a person of interest. It is understood that some of those prisoners are currently serving time for violent crimes committed in NSW.
The homes searched in South Australia and the ACT are believed to belong to people associated with the unconfirmed sighting of Ms Pearce-Stevenson and Khandalyce at an ACT shopping centre in December 2008.
None of the homes are associated with the prison suspects.
"There is every indication that friends or associates – people Karlie may have met or been in contact with while travelling between 2006 and 2010 – hold the key to their deaths," Superintendent Willing said.

Read more: http://www.smh.com.au/national/girl...khandalyce-20151023-gkgzi2.html#ixzz3pNPepOFk

bbm red

:thinking: :confused:

Maybe she had travelled before having Candles too? Was involved in a life she thought she could pick up again but having a baby complicated it? I don't know .., I feel like there is so much more to this (obviously) .. With the ex-boyfriend not recognising her name.

“Karlie’s mum had reported them missing on September, 4, 2009, and it is understood she withdrew the report on 9 October 2009 after she was reassured Karlie was safe and well, but did not want family contact at that time,” he said.

http://www.sbs.com.au/news/article/2015/10/21/girl-suitcase-was-daughter-woman-found-belanglo-forest

When Karlie's mother announced her missing, she was missing since 2008. I thought, Karlie then (2008) had left her home with her 2yo girl. Seemingly it was much earlier. OMG
2yo would have been young enough to have a child traveling with mum.

Karlie Pearce-Stevenson murdered in Belanglo State Forest: police

7:00pm October 23, 2015

Karlie Pearce-Stevenson was likely violently murdered in or around Belanglo State Forest, with detectives hopeful of making an arrest after turning up more evidence in house searches in South Australia and ACT.

Investigators believe they've spoken to people with "actual knowledge" of what happened to Karlie and her daughter Khandalyce Kiara Pearce and believe multiple people may have been involved.

Police are almost certain the young Alice Springs mum, was killed in NSW and put her time of death around December 2008, nearly two years before her remains were found.

But where and when Khandalyce died and how her remains came to be found near a suitcase alongside a South Australian highway 1200km away and five years later is still a mystery.

Read more at http://www.9news.com.au/national/20...n-girl-mum-murder-reports#sczb5tKSXsGPySRB.99

Is that right? So she only travelled from Alice to Adelaide in November, then over to the ACT and NSW in December which is when they were murdered is that right?

Doesn't even seem like that's long enough to create an enemy?

Tracey Grimshaw said 'oh only a month before she died' and the reporter confirmed it again.

Whenever I look at this photo of Khandalyce holding the Rubik's Cube, I feel like she is saying "Please solve the puzzle of what happened to me.". The colours of the Rubik's Cube reflect those of the quilt behind her. The same quilt that many of us have stared at for hours trying to find another piece of the puzzle into Khandalyce's brutal murder.

Those 'cubes' are now turning at a fast rate and it won't be long until justice for you and your mummy is served.

Rest in peace beautiful girl. :rose:

Khandalyce_zpsjlidgl0f.jpg

http://www.9news.com.au/National/20...-suspect-could-be-involved-in-double-homicide

Distance between Coober Pedy and Belanglo state forest (part of) is 1971km or 20hrs 38mins. The most direct route is just to the north of Canberra and the ACT.

Edit to correct error.

Alex Pacteau UK also was NOT a suspect, if I remember well - I will believe it later only, whether father of child or someone else.

( From Germany your English is now very good and I love your posts. You know you are an honoury Aussie now) ;)

:grouphug::grouphug:
:grouphug::grouphug:

:blowkiss:

You have to give Karlie credit, that's a bold move for a young girl with a baby, she really had an adventurous spirit which should have taken her far. So sad!

Ms Pearce-Stevenson was born in Alice Springs in 1988 and gave birth to Khandalyce there in 2006.

She left to travel and work around Australia between 2006 and 2008, and was last seen driving near Coober Pedy with two-year-old Khandalyce in November 2008.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...girl-bones-dumped-suitcase.html#ixzz3pNYH9d61

Darling Karlie possibly thought it would be safe to sleep with her bub in the back of the station wagon or in a tent.

Girl in suitcase: convicted child sex offender questioned over murders of Karlie Pearce-Stevenson and Khandalyce

A key suspect in the killings of Karlie Pearce-Stevenson and her young daughter Khandalyce is in custody for committing violent sexual offences.

As police narrow in on those responsible for the brutal murders, it has been revealed that the main suspect is serving a prison sentence in NSW for unrelated sex crimes.

Read more: http://www.smh.com.au/nsw/girl-in-s...khandalyce-20151023-gkhbr0.html#ixzz3pNnR4lt9
Follow us: @smh on Twitter | sydneymorningherald on Facebook

Nick Ralston ‏@NickDRalston 1m1 minute ago

Convicted child sex offender questioned over murders of mother and daughter http://www.smh.com.au/nsw/girl-in-s...stevenson-and-khandalyce-20151023-gkhbr0.html … via @avabmorrison @lisavisentin

Girl in suitcase: convicted child sex offender questioned over murders of Karlie Pearce-Stevenson and Khandalyce

A key suspect in the killings of Karlie Pearce-Stevenson and her young daughter Khandalyce is in custody for committing violent sexual offences.

As police narrow in on those responsible for the brutal murders, it has been revealed that the main suspect is serving a prison sentence in NSW for unrelated sex crimes.

Read more: http://www.smh.com.au/nsw/girl-in-s...khandalyce-20151023-gkhbr0.html#ixzz3pNnR4lt9
Follow us: @smh on Twitter | sydneymorningherald on Facebook

:( my stomach just flipped :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members