AUS - Khandalyce Kiara Pearce (Wynarka) and mum Karlie Pearce-Stevenson (Belanglo) #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Going to jail is a perfect reason to move the remains. He was losing control of her resting place, i.e. under the house or in a shed.

I think you might be on the money. If you are losing your rented home because you can't afford it in jail, you are going to have to deal with it. The only thing that makes me think no is the poorly chosen spot. I mean, she was overlooked awhile, but there are vast places away from roads to leave her. Unless there was no access to a car, but then you'd imagine there would be some tangible link to Wynarka.

The time lines are troubling, I hope they were not kept captive :(

Girl in suitcase: convicted child sex offender questioned over murders of Karlie Pearce-Stevenson and Khandalyce

A key suspect in the killings of Karlie Pearce-Stevenson and her young daughter Khandalyce is in custody for committing violent sexual offences.

As police narrow in on those responsible for the brutal murders, it has been revealed that the main suspect is serving a prison sentence in NSW for unrelated sex crimes.

Read more: http://www.smh.com.au/nsw/girl-in-s...khandalyce-20151023-gkhbr0.html#ixzz3pNnR4lt9
Follow us: @smh on Twitter | sydneymorningherald on Facebook

Nick Ralston ‏@NickDRalston 1m1 minute ago

Convicted child sex offender questioned over murders of mother and daughter http://www.smh.com.au/nsw/girl-in-s...stevenson-and-khandalyce-20151023-gkhbr0.html … via @avabmorrison @lisavisentin

Horrible. That would fit with my theory that the baby was murdered first, then, when Baby Angel was found dead by Karlie, the mother wrapped her in her special blanket. Surely a murderer would simply dump the little one into the bush, not caring a twit about the blankie. But, Karlie would care, and may have lovingly hidden the baby Angel, so that she would be found one day. Then before Karlie could alert anyone, she too, was murdered.

And I think that suitcase man is real too. A landlord perhaps. He may have found Baby Angel and placed her somewhere where she would be found. He may have gone back, and moved the suitcase closer to the road ... then back again and strewn the clothing around, desperate for someone to find the little bones.

Once charges are laid in the murders, we might hear from suitcase man. I wouldn't be surprised that he is simply afraid of being wrongfully charged with the murder.

Whenever I look at this photo of Khandalyce holding the Rubik's Cube, I feel like she is saying "Please solve the puzzle of what happened to me.". The colours of the Rubik's Cube reflect those of the quilt behind her. The same quilt that many of us have stared at for hours trying to find another piece of the puzzle into Khandalyce's brutal murder.

Those 'cubes' are now turning at a fast rate and it won't be long until justice for you and your mummy is served.

Rest in peace beautiful girl. :rose:

Khandalyce_zpsjlidgl0f.jpg

http://www.9news.com.au/National/20...-suspect-could-be-involved-in-double-homicide

Awww lots of dribble, red around the nose. She's looking like a teething bub with a bit of a cold.
God love them both.

I assume that police know about when Karlie died because there would be a time from which there was no further access to her bank accounts and her phone/email.

Would the baby bonus cheques continue to be deposited automatically, or would she need to reapply with each income tax year?

With the information available on this suspect has anyone figured out who it is? I literally scrolled through NSW mako files looking for someone sentenced in 2013 for that period of time. I didnt find anything but my eyes are failing me tonight....so tired.

Police have identified the vehicle being driven by murdered mother Karlie Pearce-Stevenson and say it was re registered in NSW after her disappearance.
The 1996 red or maroon VL Holden Commodore had been registered in the Northern Territory but was transferred to someone’s name in NSW after she vanished.
Detectives have spoken to the person who took ownership of the car and ruled that person out of the investigation but say it has led to several strong leads.

http://www.news.com.au/national/nsw...-hunt-for-killer/story-fnii5s3x-1227580042374

This looks really promising! So the person who offloaded Karlie's vehicle could possibly be the murderer.

Could it be a (s)peddo BIL? Was he free in 2008?

It would be simple to create the documents to sign a car over with her identification, assuming other states work like Vic, only need the address and license number which would be in her purse, fake a signature with the example in front of you.

I am surprised at people's expectations of both the bureaucracy and the police. Any checks and balances that have been put in between government databases is purely for the purposes of tax and (cutting) welfare, not actual wellbeing welfare. The powers that be aren't going to track you down if you don't have any more vaccinations or don't turn up to school aged 5. They barely turn up to chase down the kids who don't go after being enrolled. It's just not geared up like that. Maybe if it can be linked to making revenue one day it will, god knows they've got it sorted issuing speeding tickets and using cameras to recognise number plates to impound cars for unpaid fines at my local shopping centre about every 2 months. I feel bad for the police stuck doing that, I am sure that's not what they signed up for.

As for comparing the DNA of the two bodies when unidentified, perhaps they did and comparing two partials was not conclusive, hence the article creating a link, which may well have prompted the calls in. They may have well known the two were possibly related but until they got a name to get the blood from what I assume was Khandalyce's heel prick test, they didn't have enough.

I assume that police know about when Karlie died because there would be a time from which there was no further access to her bank accounts and her phone/email.

Would the baby bonus cheques continue to be deposited automatically, or would she need to reapply with each income tax year?

Unless someone had her card and pin.......

As far as centrelink payments go they would have continued to be made unless she was contacted for a "review" (and didn't attend) which is done every couple of years I think.

Agree ozazure. It is much easier to go off grid and 'disappear' from the system than people probably think. I'm sure it works in the government's favour that most people do think it's something very difficult.

They may have well known the two were possibly related but until they got a name to get the blood from what I assume was Khandalyce's heel prick test, they didn't have enough.

Why was DNA from a routine health check up 7 years ago even recorded/stored on file and accessible now, 7 years later?

Why was DNA from a routine health check up 7 years ago even recorded/stored on file and accessible now, 7 years later?

I suppose that they are kept alongside all your medical records, I'm sure they aren't just discarded

If your baby’s results are normal, they’ll usually be mailed to your midwife or the centre where your baby was born about two weeks after the test.

http://raisingchildren.net.au/articles/newborn_screening_tests.html

I agree - I think Khandalyce's remains were moved in a panic - either they had to move quickly (evicted, for example) or had a date with a Judge and were expecting to get locked up. Alternatively, maybe they had just been released from a short stint in gaol for drug possession, for example, and had been panicking and worrying they would be discovered whilst they were in gaol, then as soon as they were released they took the first opportunity to get rid of her remains impulsively. I'm curious as to where it had been all this time though. I don't think it would have been stored under a house or in a shed for two reasons, firstly the risk of someone else discovering it accidentally would be too great (unless they lived like a hermit and had no family or kids, including visiting kids/grandkids from relatives and friends, for example), and secondly, the deterioration of that suitcase to me suggests it was left out in the elements.

I remember when I was a child, the neighbourhood kids and I used to poke around under the house all the time. A daughter of some friends of my parents was studying medicine at the time, and she had various bin containers full of brains and other anatomy, soaking in the most foul reeking pungent chemical solution, (strong enough to make your eyes water and nearly rip out your nostrils) which we were shocked to find. As children, we were always exploring. So to me, it would be very risky behaviour to leave a rotting corpse in a suitcase in the vicinity of where they lived, begging to be pried open by an inquisitive mind playing spy games or whatever games children's imagination conjures up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MADELINE123654