AUS - Khandalyce Kiara Pearce (Wynarka) and mum Karlie Pearce-Stevenson (Belanglo) #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oops sorry I now see it's not. But it looked liked something from beyond the grave.
May'be it's a hint from the other side.

There seemed to be some interesting stuff from the google map (Feb 2010) of the area.
https://www.google.com.au/maps/@-35...7L7G393Q!2e0!5s20100201T000000!7i13312!8i6656
- clothing - shorts (not sure)

https://www.google.com.au/maps/@-35...PZbMLXBg!2e0!5s20100201T000000!7i13312!8i6656
- clothing - blue / purple/ white colourful dress - maybe something Karlie would wear

https://www.google.com.au/maps/@-35...7RB950YQ!2e0!5s20100201T000000!7i13312!8i6656
- smallish blue / green underwear

https://www.google.com.au/maps/@-35...wCwkQ0JQ!2e0!5s20100201T000000!7i13312!8i6656
- infant blanket with something in it - the folding of the cloth looks like a baby wrap

Could it be the killer ditched more than 1 suitcase in the area?

My first post.

Regarding the suitcase by the way. What if there are 2 suitcases. It looks like a substatial part of Khandalyce's belongings (or maybe even all of it) was contained in the suitcase that contained her remains.

But where are Karlie's clothes, phone etc.

I think we can assume that the item with the Miss X Australia the police wanted info about, probably has been Karlie's. <modsnip> Then there are things of Karlie in "Khandalyce's suitcase". But there was (as far as we know) no suitcase full of Karlie's clothes found with Karlie's body.

So what does it mean?
- Is there a second suitcase with Karlie's stuff out there?
- Is suitcaseman carrying it around?
- Was Khandalyce killed first in/around Wynarka where she was staying with Karlie (Karlie's items in Khandalyce's suitcase). And was Karlie transported to BS Forest after that and killed there?

I do not think Khandalyce was also killed in/around BS Forest as well and then transported back to Wynarka, right away or recently. Khandalyce's body must have been in a place where the body could have decayed to bones first, before it could be put in a suitcase with 50 items (or it couldn't have fit in the suitcase).

And it would be really stupid (huge risk), to hide the body in NSW for years and then drive across the border with a little girls remains in your car/truck, that was battered to death. And why do that. The Belanglo Angel was supposed to be most likely a teenager that hadn't spent much time in Australia. So no reason to move Khandalyce's body 1200 miles away.

So a total cost of $300 in fuel and 26 hours driving time to dump the suitcase. Who would do that and why?

Assuming that they went that far out of their way for it. What if they went out of their way to kill and dump Karlie's body in Milat territory, or had lived near Wynarka and brought Khandalyce, or just her remarks back, or even whoever dumped the suitcase was passing through that way and chose a remote spot on the highway to get rid of the bag etc ...

And where are Khandalyce's stroller and car seat? Maybe you mother's have some idea's about that?
How do you dispose of old car seats and strollers? And would you get rid of your kids old cothes together with the stroller and car seat? And in what way? Take it to a dump all at once?

What's the logic of storing the clothes, but apparently get rid of the car seat and stroller?

If you really wanted to get rid of the clothes, you could have burned them right away?

I was wondering that previously. Not about the two suitcases - but about what happened to Karlie's clothes. I think the suggestion that there were more than one suitcase could make sense. If for example, Khandalyce was being babysat somewhere in SA at the time of Karlie's murder, then Khandalyce was murdered and her and her belongings were disposed of in one suitcase, it's quite feasible that another suitcase could have been used to put Karlie's clothes in and dump at the same time that Khandalyce was left in the scrub, around the same vicinity.

I'm not sure on the idea that the body would have decayed to bones first, but that is nevertheless a good point about lack of room, for a better word, if her body was placed in the suitcase prior to decomposition, with the clothes that were in the suitcase when it was found. It certainly gives one more to think about.

That's a valid point too. Whoever committed these murders must have felt that they didn't have much chance of being caught, given the Belanglo Angel was supposed to be someone who purportedly was from overseas, who (they thought) had spent time working in the Margaret River area. So they must have been feeling pretty safe.

There seemed to be some interesting stuff from the google map (Feb 2010) of the area.
https://www.google.com.au/maps/@-35...7L7G393Q!2e0!5s20100201T000000!7i13312!8i6656
- clothing - shorts (not sure)

https://www.google.com.au/maps/@-35...PZbMLXBg!2e0!5s20100201T000000!7i13312!8i6656
- clothing - blue / purple/ white colourful dress - maybe something Karlie would wear

https://www.google.com.au/maps/@-35...7RB950YQ!2e0!5s20100201T000000!7i13312!8i6656
- smallish blue / green underwear

https://www.google.com.au/maps/@-35...wCwkQ0JQ!2e0!5s20100201T000000!7i13312!8i6656
- infant blanket with something in it - the folding of the cloth looks like a baby wrap

Could it be the killer ditched more than 1 suitcase in the area?

My first post.

Very interesting, I would think!

What side of the road were Khandalyce's remains found - travelling south or north?

I think police can tell that Khandalyce didn't decompose inside the suitcase because there are no 'leftovers' from larvae and other insects.

That's weird too, that the body was picked up from wherever it was, thrown into the suitcase with the rest of what was left of their belongings and dumped, in the OPEN!

I guess this will all make sense once there is an arrest and the full story emerges.

Thats a 15 minute job. Not rushed. The top rock is different, same as image 2. There is some straight objects stacked on the ground next to the pile of rocks. White sticks? He came back? He knew the spot had rocks to mark it? Road worker?
The below rocks are part of an existing dismantle structure or sedimentary rocks ?
Is this neatly dressed man ducking in and out of bushes? Not suitcase man.

Suitcase Man *is* neatly dressed man, isn't he??

Apparently there is a lot of junk discarded along both the Mallee and Karoonda Highways, including numerous suitcases.

Suitcase man strikes again! :p

And where are Khandalyce's stroller and car seat? Maybe you mother's have some idea's about that?
How do you dispose of old car seats and strollers? And would you get rid of your kids old cothes together with the stroller and car seat? And in what way? Take it to a dump all at once?

What's the logic of storing the clothes, but apparently get rid of the car seat and stroller?

If you really wanted to get rid of the clothes, you could have burned them right away?

I thought, maybe the murderer kept all of their possessions in his shed or wherever, and was getting rid of it a bit at a time in different places.
Or maybe he sold or gave away more valuable items like the stroller and car seat, like he (presumably) did with the car.

'Police fear a serial killer may be at large'
EXCLUSIVE
Daily Telegraph
Crime Editor Mark Morri
1 hour ago

http://m.dailytelegraph.com.au/sub...tory-fni0cx12-1227581878681&memtype=anonymous

Paraphrased (article behind paywall):

Police think that Karlie and Khandalyce are not the only victims of their killer.

Even though they haven't linked them to any other murders, given the violent manner of their deaths, police can't rule out that their killer hasn't struck before, and that they were the victims of a serial killer.

Some of the circumstances of the murders, including dumping of Karlie's body at Belanglo State Forest, could be the hallmarks of such a killer.

Police believe the suspect they interviewed at Cessnock Jail recently had a previous association with Karlie but he was not the only person 'being looked at'.

They don't know as yet whether Karlie or Khandalyce was murdered first but think that the dumping of Karlie's body in Belanglo State Forest was a 'red herring' designed to 'throw them off the scent' from her real killer, as it was the 'dumping ground' for Ivan Milat's murder victims.

I am not surprised to hear this. At all.

Or dropped a bag off at random Vinnies/Salvos bins during your travels. If you left a stroller by one of the bins it wouldn't be there for long.

Well, if Karlie and Khandalyce were victims of a stereotypical serial killer if would certainly explain a lot... The motive, for a start. He killed them because he liked killing people, simple as that. And he felt comfortable transporting dead bodies around, brutally killing even an innocent child, and keeping his victims' possessions (and bodies)... Maybe he even dumped the suitcase by the road himself because he thought he was so clever he would never be caught. Serial killers do stupid things like that sometimes - so stupid that people even hypothesize that they must have *wanted* to be caught. Like Dennis Rader sending evidence implicating himself to the police, because they promised him that they wouldn't be able to use it to trace him. Apparently it never occurred to him that the police might lie to him!

But I wonder how this would fit in with the multiple perps theory. More than one serial killer working together? Or one serial killer working within a band of criminal associates.

case-kustom.jpg
Image courtesy Kustom via Google earth
Crikey!! thats a suitcase if ever ive seen one. Have you informed the police? It may still be there. That location is 500 metres from the location where Khandalyce was found. Your object was definately not there in the 2010 google snap either.

View attachment 83305View attachment 83306

https://www.google.com.au/maps/@-35...4!1s6Qq3MFF22BmMLqIcaNMGHA!2e0!7i13312!8i6656

Karlie left where motocross bikes, Candles left where motocross bikes

'Police fear a serial killer may be at large'
EXCLUSIVE
Daily Telegraph
Crime Editor Mark Morri
1 hour ago

http://m.dailytelegraph.com.au/sub...tory-fni0cx12-1227581878681&memtype=anonymous

Paraphrased (article behind paywall):

Police think that Karlie and Khandalyce are not the only victims of their killer.

Even though they haven't linked them to any other murders, given the violent manner of their deaths, police can't rule out that their killer hasn't struck before, and that they were the victims of a serial killer.

Some of the circumstances of the murders, including dumping of Karlie's body at Belanglo State Forest, could be the hallmarks of such a killer.

Police believe the suspect they interviewed at Cessnock Jail recently had a previous association with Karlie but he was not the only person 'being looked at'.

They don't know as yet whether Karlie or Khandalyce was murdered first but think that the dumping of Karlie's body in Belanglo State Forest was a 'red herring' designed to 'throw them off the scent' from her real killer, as it was the 'dumping ground' for Ivan Milat's murder victims.

Sorry if I'm annoying you guys with this again. But I just keep feeling so strongly about this.

http://www.missingpersons.gov.au/missing-persons/profiles/profiles/b/r/brown melissa - sa

Circumstances
Rosemary Brown, aged 33 years, along with her daughter Melissa Brown (also known as Melissa Trussell), aged 15 years, and Rosemary’s son, were residents of the Windsor Gardens Caravan Park. On 3 May 2000 they were evicted due to unpaid rent and complaints of youths loitering around their caravan. They moved from their caravan into the caravan of another park resident, Mark Nicholls, at his invitation.

Three days later, on 7 May 2000, all four were evicted from the caravan park and slept at the Garden Island boat ramp in Mr Nicholls’ caravan. The following day, Rosemary arranged for them to stay in the yard of a friend’s home in Blair Athol in Mr Nicholl’s caravan.

Mr Nicholls was the last to see Rosemary and Melissa, at about 1.30 a.m. on Saturday 13 May 2000, when they left the caravan on foot to find Rosemary’s son.
Rosemary’s handbag was discovered later that day in Stirling Street, Northfield, although it was not handed to police until 23 May 2000 following a media appeal in relation to the missing women.

On Sunday 2 July 2000, Rosemary’s body was discovered in the mangroves at Garden Island.

Melissa has never been found and is suspected to have been murdered.

[video=youtube;yqWHjUV5JrI]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yqWHjUV5JrI[/video]

They fit the same profile. A vulnerable mother and young daughter living at caravan parks/homeless in/around Adelaide.

Mother found murdered. But without the daughter.

Transient fruit picker murderer dude?

Im going with warrant for my arrest. Time to disperse my crime interstate; which worked well for a while. Maybe paranoia get it off my property after body decomposition is suitable. Police are on to me.

no-country-foroldmen.jpg
www.miramax.com

Good spotting re the ring on her engagement finger . I do a lot of reading here but don't post often. Just throwing this out there. Could karlie have left Khandalyce with a "friend " she'd met threw fruit picking ( or whatever casual job she had) in SA while she made a quick trip to nsw. Catch up with a boyfriend / girlfriend ? Sort out an issue. Things go pear shaped karlie gets killed . Whoever it is comes back to SA picks up Khandalyce saying he/she is collecting her to take to Karlie . Kills Khandalyce With fruit pickers nomatic lifestyle no one thinks it's odd.
It it just doesn't make sense to me if they both were murdered at the same time there is a lot of risk involved By driving that distance with a dead body in the car / truck . What reason would there be? Then why keep the body and suit case for years has me baffled . Unless maybe he /she was a pedophile that had some sick twisted attachment to Khandalyce

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FastRayne