AUS - Khandalyce Kiara Pearce (Wynarka) and mum Karlie Pearce-Stevenson (Belanglo) #2

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I just got a tweet guys!

"Major Crime boss DES BRAY is expected to front media re Wynarka/Belangalo murders this afternoon"

:chillout:

Hahaha! That's a really cool smily.

I personally am not reading anything into the note left - she certainly did deserve better, having had her young, vibrant life snuffed out so soon.

[video=twitter;657153551773270019]https://twitter.com/Staceylee_/status/657153551773270019[/video]

BREAKING: Joint police operation makes major breakthrough in #Wynarka #Belanglo murder identifying a possible suspect. @Y7News

attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php

Attachments

• 2014.jpg
    2014.jpg
    128.8 KB · Views: 192
  • 2010.jpg
    2010.jpg
    117.9 KB · Views: 189
  • 2014B.jpg
    2014B.jpg
    116 KB · Views: 191
I've been thinking about this case a lot; and am so glad the police has a list of suspects now..

Whilst I have read many of the posts on this forum; obviously with thousands of posts regarding the case; I have no way of knowing how much of what I am about to write may have already been covered...

Further, I have had some technical frustrations in becoming a member of the forum; which has created an approx 4 day delay in posting the below...

I therefore apologise for any redundancies...

-----------------------------------------------------

I truly hope arrests are imminent!

I note the police keep repeating and emphasizing that the victims died "in a cruel and violent way"....

Though its grizzly to contemplate; given that both sets of remains are skeletal; I can only imagine that this may mean one, or a combination of the following may be evident on the remains?

1. (Defensive) cuts and chips to large bones; (Tibia; rib cage; etc) ??
  2. Multiple bullet holes to the skulls ??
  3. But would possible 'execution-style' murders (as above); represent "cruel" ??
  4. Skeletal evidence of something truly evil; such as a nail gun having been emptied into mother and daughter's heads ??

(Paraphrasing); I recall the police on several occasions has described the perpetrators as "truly evil"; "needing to be taken out of society"; asap...
I personally can't recall another occasion in Australia where the police has described a yet to be solved crime in such deliberate terms...

Now regarding the daughter's remains being dumped in a suitcase so far away from where the murders occurred.

To me that does not appear to be a 'rational act' for a murderer or an associate to do..

If that's correct; then the disposing of the daughter's remains has more of a "passion/family" connection-feel to it... imo...

I mean "who in their right mind" - (the well dressed gentleman in his 60s) would intentionally:

• Allow themselves to be witnessed/identified like that? (wondering around a little town)
  • A rational "he" would surly know that he would be noticed acting oddly in a small country town...
  • A rational "he" would surly simply dump that little suitcase; (with all its incriminating evidence); in the middle of a lake or river; or bury it deep out in the bush somewhere; or even dispose of it in a wheelie bin, (on the morning of Council collection...)

I get that the suitcase was sort of dumped and hidden just on the outskirts of the town - but that method of disposal; (if that's what it was meant to be); is not the same as what I have itemised above...

And the suitcase was discovered in any case - "by someone"...

• Was that just a totally (lucky) fluke by someone curious?
  • Or once the case wasn't discovered for the initial long period - did some person who was involved in the crime drag the case to the side of the road - to where the atrocity had a better chance of being discovered...?
  • Why did the guy in his 60's revisit the town on 2 separate occasions? Was the second visit about retrieving the case... he wonders around the town again - thinking; desperate to "do something" - then makes the decision to put the suitcase back closer to the road...

I believe there must be a reason as to why the police has not released an indentikit image of that guy - who was seen so clearly in the town; on 2 separate dates... So what's that all about?

Did anyone notice that in one of the released photos of the girl; (the one when she is in the stroller with the quilt behind her) - that whilst its a heavily cropped photo - you can see old carpet in the background... Its not taken in a shopping centre etc - it looks like its in someone's home....

What stopped the person holding that photo (the second call to crimestoppers) - from originally calling the police... They must have known that that was the victim... The second caller was tracked down - only after the first caller mentioned the missing mother up in the Bangalo Forest...

From all the cases of convicted pedos we hear about in the media - they all appear to be very calculating and secretive...

If it was a "sex crime" - it would be more of the "frenzied-impulse" type of sex crime; imo... which kind of doesn't connect with the mother's killing...??

A bit like that school girl who was snatched off her bike on her way home from school; in the middle of Noosa; many years ago - She was dispatched by the hubby and wife before the sun had set on that day... ... Or like Daniel Morcombe's killer - who snatched him from a bus stop on a sunshine coast highway!!

I personally don't think this little girl was the subject of an organised pedo ring; for instance... I am sure the police are running face recognition software as we all type - checking her image against the vast data base of images of child *advertiser censored* abuse victims that they have on file...

The non-crazed; non-impulsive pedo rings would have produced videos and photos; which after all this time I would hope are on the police data files - from previous captures? (Some of these busts include 40,000 + images, etc..).

So apart from a totally unexplained crazy - frenzy killing and / or sex crime - (putting that aside for a moment) - I then ask:-

"what was the Motive??"... "What was the opportunity??"... (which as you all know; is always the keys to solving most crimes, imo...)

The drug thing mentioned in the Australian blog that posters have mentioned; points to "motive"... This would be where mum is on a drug run; whilst daughter is left with the handler; (maybe as 'hostage') - something goes wrong with what mum's doing - she is executed; and then they have to "deal with the daughter"....

But I really don't think its this.... It doesn't particularly explain "cruel and violent".... and drug executions in this country are not as common at the telly would have us believe ..... and the police have said that they have interviewed an incarcerated pedophile.... and that he is a suspect... and that there may be more victims yet to be revealed....

"So that's a leaning towards the impulsive pedo murder...".

But this doesn't explain what the well dressed man was doing with the suitcase... If its a frenzied sex crime; the suitcase bit takes planning; and timing.... so?? (The way the girl's body was disposed of - appears dysfunctional to me...)

Thanks Rayemonde....yes that is the one. As I said, perhaps a note of kindness.....just a thing that stuck out to me......the wording?, the paper?, just not sure......something doesn't sit right with me on that for whatever reason.
All apologies for not adding a link...

Dammit .. Why do breakthroughs always come along when I'm actually at work .. Hopefully this is an arrest.

[video=twitter;658824410648829952]https://twitter.com/Gia_Loukes/status/658824410648829952[/video]

@ 2.30pm

[video=twitter;658826856158793728]https://twitter.com/MarkMooney7/status/658826856158793728[/video]

the second photos of Khandalyve was the one that was taken in the shopping centre , the one with her standing behind the pram
I've been thinking about this case a lot; and am so glad the police has a list of suspects now..

Whilst I have read many of the posts on this forum; obviously with thousands of posts regarding the case; I have no way of knowing how much of what I am about to write may have already been covered...

Further, I have had some technical frustrations in becoming a member of the forum; which has created an approx 4 day delay in posting the below...

I therefore apologise for any redundancies...

-----------------------------------------------------

I truly hope arrests are imminent!

I note the police keep repeating and emphasizing that the victims died "in a cruel and violent way"....

Though its grizzly to contemplate; given that both sets of remains are skeletal; I can only imagine that this may mean one, or a combination of the following may be evident on the remains?

1. (Defensive) cuts and chips to large bones; (Tibia; rib cage; etc) ??
  2. Multiple bullet holes to the skulls ??
  3. But would possible 'execution-style' murders (as above); represent "cruel" ??
  4. Skeletal evidence of something truly evil; such as a nail gun having been emptied into mother and daughter's heads ??

(Paraphrasing); I recall the police on several occasions has described the perpetrators as "truly evil"; "needing to be taken out of society"; asap...
I personally can't recall another occasion in Australia where the police has described a yet to be solved crime in such deliberate terms...

Now regarding the daughter's remains being dumped in a suitcase so far away from where the murders occurred.

To me that does not appear to be a 'rational act' for a murderer or an associate to do..

If that's correct; then the disposing of the daughter's remains has more of a "passion/family" connection-feel to it... imo...

I mean "who in their right mind" - (the well dressed gentleman in his 60s) would intentionally:

• Allow themselves to be witnessed/identified like that? (wondering around a little town)
  • A rational "he" would surly know that he would be noticed acting oddly in a small country town...
  • A rational "he" would surly simply dump that little suitcase; (with all its incriminating evidence); in the middle of a lake or river; or bury it deep out in the bush somewhere; or even dispose of it in a wheelie bin, (on the morning of Council collection...)

I get that the suitcase was sort of dumped and hidden just on the outskirts of the town - but that method of disposal; (if that's what it was meant to be); is not the same as what I have itemised above...

And the suitcase was discovered in any case - "by someone"...

• Was that just a totally (lucky) fluke by someone curious?
  • Or once the case wasn't discovered for the initial long period - did some person who was involved in the crime drag the case to the side of the road - to where the atrocity had a better chance of being discovered...?
  • Why did the guy in his 60's revisit the town on 2 separate occasions? Was the second visit about retrieving the case... he wonders around the town again - thinking; desperate to "do something" - then makes the decision to put the suitcase back closer to the road...

I believe there must be a reason as to why the police has not released an indentikit image of that guy - who was seen so clearly in the town; on 2 separate dates... So what's that all about?

Did anyone notice that in one of the released photos of the girl; (the one when she is in the stroller with the quilt behind her) - that whilst its a heavily cropped photo - you can see old carpet in the background... Its not taken in a shopping centre etc - it looks like its in someone's home....

What stopped the person holding that photo (the second call to crimestoppers) - from originally calling the police... They must have known that that was the victim... The second caller was tracked down - only after the first caller mentioned the missing mother up in the Bangalo Forest...

From all the cases of convicted pedos we hear about in the media - they all appear to be very calculating and secretive...

If it was a "sex crime" - it would be more of the "frenzied-impulse" type of sex crime; imo... which kind of doesn't connect with the mother's killing...??

A bit like that school girl who was snatched off her bike on her way home from school; in the middle of Noosa; many years ago - She was dispatched by the hubby and wife before the sun had set on that day... ... Or like Daniel Morcombe's killer - who snatched him from a bus stop on a sunshine coast highway!!

I personally don't think this little girl was the subject of an organised pedo ring; for instance... I am sure the police are running face recognition software as we all type - checking her image against the vast data base of images of child *advertiser censored* abuse victims that they have on file...

The non-crazed; non-impulsive pedo rings would have produced videos and photos; which after all this time I would hope are on the police data files - from previous captures? (Some of these busts include 40,000 + images, etc..).

So apart from a totally unexplained crazy - frenzy killing and / or sex crime - (putting that aside for a moment) - I then ask:-

"what was the Motive??"... "What was the opportunity??"... (which as you all know; is always the keys to solving most crimes, imo...)

The drug thing mentioned in the Australian blog that posters have mentioned; points to "motive"... This would be where mum is on a drug run; whilst daughter is left with the handler; (maybe as 'hostage') - something goes wrong with what mum's doing - she is executed; and then they have to "deal with the daughter"....

But I really don't think its this.... It doesn't particularly explain "cruel and violent".... and drug executions in this country are not as common at the telly would have us believe ..... and the police have said that they have interviewed an incarcerated pedophile.... and that he is a suspect... and that there may be more victims yet to be revealed....

But this doesn't explain what the well dressed man was doing with the suitcase... If its a frenzied sex crime; the suitcase bit takes planning; and timing.... so?? (The way the girl's body was disposed of - appears dysfunctional to me...)

What about revenge attack? Disregarding drugs, she did have some sort of relationship with a married man with kids, who later split up with said wife, then even later (2012) killed her. Or just a pure opportunistic attack by a sadist after car broke down or they were sleeping in car? Also would there not be more blood on daughters clothes if she was packed away inside with them unless the COD was strangulation or similar, or the victim was placed in the suitcase much later.

This one says 2pm :gaah:

[video=twitter;658827614241468416]https://twitter.com/7NewsSydney/status/658827614241468416[/video]

That photo with the quilt behind her is when she was younger and would have still been in Alice Springs. so that has been supplied by her 'can we call them family" after her identification

We will know soon. they have people telling them lots of stuff. Its just time now so be patient.

Puggle, after all of the inconsistencies I've read in MSM I'm personally going with...

Karlie and Khandalyce left Alice Springs in early 2008. Karlie was seen and photographed in Adelaide in November of 2008 and later in November she was pulled up by police near Coober Pedy. There is an unconfirmed report that Karlie was seen in Canberra in December 2008. Was Khandalyce with her and who actually saw Karlie in Canberra and passed that information on? I believe that Karlie was murdered not long after she was seen in Canberra. I don't think she was alive in 2009. The missing person's report and the subsequent withdrawal of that report screams to me of sloppy work in not following up on Karlie's welfare. It was simply taken for granted that Karlie was alive because her mother said she had been told that she was. I don't believe it was Karlie who contacted her mother in 2009.

ETA: I'm happy to be proven wrong in any of my assumptions as long as the murderer(s) are caught.

I am leaning the same way Makara.
The unconfirmed report in Canberra ...... maybe the person moved from min to max security at Cessnock.
imo

This one says 2pm :gaah:

[video=twitter;658827614241468416]https://twitter.com/7NewsSydney/status/658827614241468416[/video]

It depends where (what time zone) they are doing the update. SA is 1/2 an hour behind NSW. So if the update is due at 2pm SA time, it will be broadcast at 2:30pm Sydney time. However, if they're doing it from NSW at 2:00pm, that would make it 1:30PM SA time. All very confusing.

I am leaning the same way Makara.
The unconfirmed report in Canberra ...... maybe the person moved from min to max security at Cessnock.
imo
One of the articles reported that the prison suspect was taken away for interviewing in a minimum security prison issued jumpsuit but returned to prison after interview in a maximum security jumpsuit .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member