AUS - Khandalyce Kiara Pearce (Wynarka) and mum Karlie Pearce-Stevenson (Belanglo) #3

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Here's that link again. http://abr.business.gov.au/SearchByA...bn=94740016021

STEVENSON, KARLIE JADE
ABN status: Cancelled from 30 Sep 2015
Entity type: Individual/Sole Trader
Goods & Services Tax (GST): Not currently registered for GST
Main business location: SA 5116

Trading name(s)
Trading name
KP EXPLORATION DRILLING 01 Jan 2011
ABN last updated: 02 Oct 2015

http://abr.business.gov.au/SearchByA...bn=94740016021

Sorry - have skipped most of this thread due to lack of time to read it, but just wanted to comment on the above abn registration.

Imagine this being set up by one of the people involved in the fraud. They use Karlie's name, and the business name it is registered under could refer to KP (Karlie Pearce) and the Exploration Drilling could refer to their defrauding of her bank account. I wonder if they set this up at the beginning of 2011 so that they could continue to accept funds due to Karlie Stephenson, but in a business account in the name of KP Exploration Drilling? The bank would accept the funds in the individual name, but whoever set up the business account would be able to access them?​

It could stand for Karlie Pearce (which is funny, seeing they registered as Karlie Jade Stevenson) or Khandalyce Pearce.

Yonks ago I used to to Accounts Payable and Receivable for a multi-business entity - contractors galore - KP could very well be the initials of one of the fraudsters.

You're given an invoice from the contractor - with an ABN you don't think twice about and you pay the account you're given.

So if we're pretty much ruling out a truck driver, where does that leave us? Why would there be so much driving activity? Anyone got any ideas?
I'm not ruling out a truckie, I think it's plausible with the plotting of the locations.

But I think other scenarios are more probable. Again IMO.

Just realised the ABN/Company coincides with the end of Centrelink payments pretty much right? Makes me lean towards it def being linked to Karlie and the ongoing fraud.

I don't think it's been located has it? The police have (as far as I'm aware) managed to trace the ownership, I imagine through Roads & Maritime Services, but they haven't yet physically found the car and are still trying to establish (or know, but aren't saying) who the registered owner originally got the vehicle from. (I'm starting to confuse myself!) :doh:

You're right Panda. Karlie car's has not yet been located (as far as we know). It was re-registered in NSW and the then owners have been tracked down and cleared. Police are still looking for the car and investigating who the owner in NSW brought the car from.

Although, a business is required to check an ABN register before paying the invoice, at least the first time. Business has the obligation to check, hence the online checker. If you pay GST and they are not registered.
But point taken.

So, the invoice might be payable as KP Exploration Drilling. His name might be Kevin? Karen? Maybe not. The company would be buriied amongst the gazillion KP Drilling companies online.

It could stand for Karlie Pearce (which is funny, seeing they registered as Karlie Jade Stevenson) or Khandalyce Pearce.

Yonks ago I used to to Accounts Payable and Receivable for a multi-business entity - contractors galore - KP could very well be the initials of one of the fraudsters.

You're given an invoice from the contractor - with an ABN you don't think twice about and you pay the account you're given.

This is where it was a bit confusing. So they found the buyer of the car in NSW, but the person who bought the car, no longer has the car?
What did the person do with the car that bought the car in NSW? Someone bought the car online,and the fraudster did the runner with Karlies car?

You're right Panda. Karlie car's has not yet been located (as far as we know). It was re-registered in NSW and the then owners have been tracked down and cleared. Police are still looking for the car and investigating who the owner in NSW brought the car from.

Although, a business is required to check an ABN register before paying the invoice, at least the first time. Business has the obligation to check, hence the online checker. If you pay GST and they are not registered.
But point taken.

So, the invoice might be payable as KP Exploration Drilling. His name might be Kevin? Karen? Maybe not. The company would be buriied amongst the gazillion KP Drilling companies online.

As a young lass then - I just did as my job told me and I didn't question the invoices with ABNs that came in. Quite a few of the contractors I knew from meeting them and seeing the work they did, but even then, I should of checked. But I was never told to check. Oyyyy!

Not saying lest I be rapped on the knuckles by Makara!

LOL. You can say it. Drug runners! There I said for you. LOL. My objection about drug running in an earlier thread was the finger pointing that Karlie was a drug runner. There is no suggestion of that from the police. As far as the filth who defrauded and murdered Karlie and Khandalyce, yep there's every chance they could be drug runners. Go for it! :scared:

This is where it was a bit confusing. So they found the buyer of the car in NSW, but the person who bought the car, no longer has the car?
What did the person do with the car that bought the car in NSW? Someone bought the car online,and the fraudster did the runner with Karlies car?

BBM

Probably sold/gave it to someone else or the wreckers.

I certainly wouldn't put it past identity thieves being related to the drug underworld then :P

Even if the identity thieves DIDN'T kill Karlie and/or Khandalyce - they certainly would know the person, or the middleman who would know. And that lies in a huge can of worms.

LOL. You can say it. Drug runners! There I said for you. LOL. My objection about drug running in an earlier thread was the finger pointing that Karlie was a drug runner. There is no suggestion of that from the police. As far as the filth who defrauded and murdered Karlie and Khandalyce, yep there's every chance they could be drug runners. Go for it! :scared:

Phew! So I didn't need to whisper, haha.

They use the personal bank account to set up a business account "KP Exploration Drilling" with the Karlies credit rating. They then register a business name "KP Exploration Drilling" with an ABN. They then get 30 day credit accounts with businesses, maybe a car loan then flog the lot and do the runner. Or still drive the car around.

Here's that link again. http://abr.business.gov.au/SearchByA...bn=94740016021

STEVENSON, KARLIE JADE
ABN status: Cancelled from 30 Sep 2015
Entity type: Individual/Sole Trader
Goods & Services Tax (GST): Not currently registered for GST
Main business location: SA 5116

Trading name(s)
Trading name
KP EXPLORATION DRILLING 01 Jan 2011
ABN last updated: 02 Oct 2015

http://abr.business.gov.au/SearchByA...bn=94740016021

Sorry - have skipped most of this thread due to lack of time to read it, but just wanted to comment on the above abn registration.

Imagine this being set up by one of the people involved in the fraud. They use Karlie's name, and the business name it is registered under could refer to KP (Karlie Pearce) and the Exploration Drilling could refer to their defrauding of her bank account. I wonder if they set this up at the beginning of 2011 so that they could continue to accept funds due to Karlie Stephenson, but in a business account in the name of KP Exploration Drilling? The bank would accept the funds in the individual name, but whoever set up the business account would be able to access them?​

Yes, the police located the buyer of the car in NSW.

The person in NSW no longer has the car.

Police are now investigating what the person in NSW did with the car, who has it and where it might be.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Snoopysnoop