AUS - Khandalyce Kiara Pearce (Wynarka) and mum Karlie Pearce-Stevenson (Belanglo) #3

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe karlie stumbled across something she shouldnt of while she was traveling . Made friends with the wrong people . Just because there may have been drug runners involved doesnt mean karlie was involved with that part of it .

Sent from my SM-G920I using Tapatalk

I have no idea really about the abn . Could it of been set up for drug money ~ transfer posing as a legitimate business ?

Seeing the cancellation date of the account? ABN cancellation date? Better call SAUL
Has someone been watching us? ABN status: Cancelled from 30 Sep 2015

saul_goodman.jpg
www.thewire.com

STEVENSON, KARLIE JADE
ABN status: Cancelled from 30 Sep 2015
Entity type: Individual/Sole Trader
Goods & Services Tax (GST): Not currently registered for GST
Main business location: SA 5116
Trading name(s)
Trading name
KP EXPLORATION DRILLING 01 Jan 2011
ABN last updated: 02 Oct 2015

LOL. You can say it. Drug runners! There I said for you. LOL. My objection about drug running in an earlier thread was the finger pointing that Karlie was a drug runner. There is no suggestion of that from the police. As far as the filth who defrauded and murdered Karlie and Khandalyce, yep there's every chance they could be drug runners. Go for it! :scared:

I must use TIC more often. Are you going to spank me? TIC

You are going to end up in the naughty corner: :notgood:

Just a couple of random comments; as the thread's too full-on to follow cohesively anymore; save those lucky ones who are glued to their pcs all day...

------------------------------------

I did a full zoom on the photo of the daughter sitting in the stroller with the quilt behind her... At the top RHS of the pic can be seen what looks like a bit more patch work quilting... If so, is that from a quilt hobbyist; maybe a friend of the grandmother's; (in those circles) - maybe this other quilter has a hubby (aka the older guy seen with the suitcase??)

It would give a reason as to how well the impersonator could be at convincing the family over the phone etc - definitely knew the daughter and Gdaughter intimately well - to pull that off, imo...

Or alternatively; its more quilt stuff that the grandmother created for the mother (victim)...

On the bottom LHS can be seen something that looks like a bit of patchwork, or someone's shoulder?

------------------

Maybe the older guy seen in the town with the suitcase has not come forward because he has recently passed away; (check funeral notices) etc; or has he been murdered?

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Also - I thought the photo of the mother with the XXXX bar mat behind her was taken at a bar... But on closer look - its in someone's home... The XXXX bar mat could be a clue... (Out of all the photos the police picked to publicize)... These things are not that commonly available to buy; particularly outside of Qld perhaps...? I would love to know more about the 'newspapers' and the book sitting on the bar... The book could be a trade catalog; the 2 booklets folded into each other, price lists... And the colour photo on the 'newspaper' - a bit of a "ray charles" look to it?

----------------------------------------------------------

Could the (father and son) sociopaths that are on the run atm somehow be involved in these crimes.. (The ones that are currently slipping from state to state in a stolen white 4WD)

They are very desperate to avoid apprehension - shootouts with police / they are calculating, cunning and devious / they are social outcasts / they have an extreme knowledge of back allies; and 'the back of Burke'...

-----------------------------------------------------------
As someone mentioned yesterday; the Snowtown case was not about fraud as an end in itself / the cash was just a bonus / it was about the ringleader hating what he perceived as weaklings; disabled; homosexuals; etc..

If that reasoning prevails in this case / it could be about a pedo connection - (ie the primary motivator factor)... Then as the police have indicated - 2 separate but linked sets of perpetrators

This whole forum makes me want to hide under the covers and never leave the house. What a sick world we live in.

Maybe karlie stumbled across something she shouldnt of while she was traveling . Made friends with the wrong people . Just because there may have been drug runners involved doesnt mean karlie was involved with that part of it .

Not directed as you personally meismemories but to be perfectly honest Karlie may have been roped into dealing or running drugs. It would have been a very easy way for her to make money but by the same token she may have been the type of girl who didn't want any part of that life. We just don't know.

There has been no indication or reports from police that Karlie was involved with drug running or drugs in general. For that reason that discussion is off limits here. Websleuth's is victim friendly and as a moderator I have to maintain that standard.

Now, as far as all of this interstate activity with the fraudsters, it screams of drug running, money laundering and ultimately murder in this case.

Not directed as you personally meismemories but to be perfectly honest Karlie may have been roped into dealing or running drugs. It would have been a very easy way for her to make money but by the same token she may have been the type of girl who didn't want any part of that life. We just don't know.

There has been no indication or reports from police that Karlie was involved with drug running or drugs in general. For that reason that discussion is off limits here. Websleuth's is victim friendly and as a moderator I have to maintain that standard.

Now, as far as all of this interstate activity with the fraudsters, it screams of drug running, money laundering and ultimately murder in this case.
Totally understand . It definately fits what we know of the case so far .

Caravan?
So someone stayed on the slip road, in a van maybe, just out of Wynarka on the way back from Blengalo (Canberra). Hence, they ended up between the two cairns either side. They tossed the suitcase with Khandles in it from the slip road back into the bushes before departure?
They are cooking meth in places like Coober Pedy or out of Alice Springs, in a caravan?

They are washing the revenue $$$ through "KP Exploration Drilling"

mI0ZRW42g3MvaYz4_YZCLsQ.jpg

www.friki.net

I find it hard to believe she wasn't getting benefits. single mums dont have to report every fortnight and she would of been getting atleast $1000 a fortnight, id say police know she was getting benefits because they know of her previous locations that she would of reported to centrelink to claim renting assistance

“We know that at different times they have been in Darwin, Alice Springs, Adelaide, Canberra … we know that they stayed in cabin parks, motels and caravan parks along those routes and possibly along the Murray Mallee and Riverlands,” Bray said.

Just a couple of random comments; as the thread's too full-on to follow cohesively anymore; save those lucky ones who are glued to their pcs all day...

I did a full zoom on the photo of the daughter sitting in the stroller with the quilt behind her... At the top RHS of the pic can be seen what looks like a bit more patch work quilting... If so, is that from a quilt hobbyist; maybe a friend of the grandmother's; (in those circles) - maybe this other quilter has a hubby (aka the older guy seen with the suitcase??)

It would give a reason as to how well the impersonator could be at convincing the family over the phone etc - definitely knew the daughter and Gdaughter intimately well - to pull that off, imo...

Or alternatively; its more quilt stuff that the grandmother created for the mother (victim)...

On the bottom LHS can be seen something that looks like a bit of patchwork, or someone's shoulder?

------------------

Maybe the older guy seen in the town with the suitcase has not come forward because he has recently passed away; (check funeral notices) etc; or has he been murdered?

Also - I thought the photo of the mother with the XXXX bar mat behind her was taken at a bar... But on closer look - its in someone's home... The XXXX bar mat could be a clue... (Out of all the photos the police picked to publicize)... These things are not that commonly available to buy; particularly outside of Qld perhaps...? I would love to know more about the 'newspapers' and the book sitting on the bar... The book could be a trade catalog; the 2 booklets folded into each other, price lists... And the colour photo on the 'newspaper' - a bit of a "ray charles" look to it?

Could the (father and son) sociopaths that are on the run atm somehow be involved in these crimes.. (The ones that are currently slipping from state to state in a stolen white 4WD)

They are very desperate to avoid apprehension - shootouts with police / they are calculating, cunning and devious / they are social outcasts / they have an extreme knowledge of back allies; and 'the back of Burke'...

As someone mentioned yesterday; the Snowtown case was not about fraud as an end in itself / the cash was just a bonus / it was about the ringleader hating what he perceived as weaklings; disabled; homosexuals; etc..

If that reasoning prevails in this case / it could be about a pedo connection - (ie the primary motivator factor)... Then as the police have indicated - 2 separate but linked sets of perpetrators

Just FYI, they were caught earlier today. But a body was found nearby in suspicious circumstances and it looks like they can add murder to their list of crimes.

I mean, crazier stuff has happened, but IF there's a truck driver involved in this, IMO he had to have access to a car for Belanglo, I just can't see a driver risking it in a far more obvious & easily identifiable truck - & I'm not sure a semi could even access the fire trails without getting stuck, which is not something you'd want to risk under these circumstances.

Truck drivers have to take mandatory rest breaks don't they? E.g. get to Canberra and begin a 10 hour rest period (or whatever it is) where they are supposed to sleep - although in this case perhaps didn't. Then they go and hire a car, drive 2 hours to the forest, do whatever, drive 2 hours back, return the car and then get back in the truck and continue their route on schedule etc.

Detective bray has said the man with the suitcase was spotted a few times before the case started and suitcase man has since been spotted again since the investigation started, they dont think he's connected but would still like to talk to him

And those pictures the police used were the ones that had up on the please help find karlie facebook page that was taken down last month. There was 4 photos on that page

haha .. until a couple of weeks ago , i never heard about the father and son due that have been on the loose for 8 years . whilst driving today , listening to the radio , i heard of their arrest. then it downed on me ......those two would be the perfect profile to have someones identity , now those two need to be kept under the radar , trees like that need a bank account for wages to be deposited into .

------------------

How do we know that the person was in a wheelchair? There can't be a CCTV record from that far back. It must have been documented by a clerk.

If the person was in a wheelchair simply because of a broken foot and nothing more serious, then why document it? Perhaps it was some part of the scam; part of the identity for Karlie that this person wanted to construct?

It seems to me that if you're involved in major fraud, the last thing you would want to do would be to draw unnecessary attention to yourself. And a twenty-year old in a wheel chair is a very unusual sight. So perhaps it was part of an elaborate plan?

Apologies if I am repeating earlier ideas - trying so hard to read and keep up!

Maybe it was part of the scam ... it seems like a pretty huge risk to turn up in person and pretend to be someone else, either they're going to use Karlie's genuine ID and try and have an explanation ready for why they don't look the same (bruised, swollen face self inflicted or courtesy of a beating from the accomplice? in addition to the wheelchair, to give impression of having been in an accident. but no mention of injuries in media, only wheelchair).

Or they have faked ID ... but surely wouldn't want to risk handing over a good, clear picture of themselves to an employee trained in spotting fake ID and having to make a surveillance video recorded dash for it if the employee heads out the back with it to call police, on the premise of needing to take a copy. A wheelchair isn't the most likely choice of getaway vehicle.

It seems so careless and risky for the scammers to front up themselves, I wonder if they haven't tricked someone else into it. Could it be the wheelchair was genuine and in a variation of a mystery-shopper type scam, could they have tricked someone into "testing" the POI checking procedures at the bank (and Centrelink?) in exchange for a payment. Still risky, as if caught, that person could describe them to police...but less risky than going themselves. Heck, as risk management afterward, they could even have offed the mystery shopper and drawn on their disability pension, if they were receiving one.

I guess these scenarios are getting quite far-fetched now? But I was up most the night with a sick bub and my mind runs a bit wild when I'm overtired.

Here's that link again. http://abr.business.gov.au/SearchByA...bn=94740016021

STEVENSON, KARLIE JADE
ABN status: Cancelled from 30 Sep 2015
Entity type: Individual/Sole Trader
Goods & Services Tax (GST): Not currently registered for GST
Main business location: SA 5116

Trading name(s)
Trading name
KP EXPLORATION DRILLING01 Jan 2011
ABN last updated: 02 Oct 2015

http://abr.business.gov.au/SearchByA...bn=94740016021

Sorry - have skipped most of this thread due to lack of time to read it, but just wanted to comment on the above abn registration.

Imagine this being set up by one of the people involved in the fraud. They use Karlie's name, and the business name it is registered under could refer to KP (Karlie Pearce) and the Exploration Drilling could refer to their defrauding of her bank account. I wonder if they set this up at the beginning of 2011 so that they could continue to accept funds due to Karlie Stephenson, but in a business account in the name of KP Exploration Drilling? The bank would accept the funds in the individual name, but whoever set up the business account would be able to access them?​

is there a link to msm stating this ABN is in fact Karlies (or person impersonating her) or is it just speculation? I can't seem to find anything in any if the articles.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

so has anyone heard of the woman that has been seen now for a few years that walks the highway near Gladstone QLD . a few weeks ago , there was an article that i read saying that she was spotted again walking the highway and a motorist felt that the woman highway walker needed help , so she called the cops and the cops apparently closed the highway to look for BUT couldnt find her anywhere !!!!
Some locals say that she is a ghost ???
so , I'm just putting it out there ,,, what if 60yr old Suitcase man , is just that !!!
A highway , suitcase carrying GHOST ???

is there a link to msm stating this ABN is in fact Karlies (or person impersonating her) or is it just speculation? I can't seem to find anything in any if the articles.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

It is all speculation at this stage but the information has been sent to Crimestoppers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Snoopysnoop