AUS - Khandalyce Kiara Pearce (Wynarka) and mum Karlie Pearce-Stevenson (Belanglo) #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re the truck driver theories, it's always possible this does involve someone who's worked in the transport industry, but it doesn't really make sense that the NSW parts of this crime were committed while someone was driving an interstate truck - long distance travel of the sort we're seeing really isn't at all unusual for people living in remote/regional Australia anyway (especially 20 somethings, or people who are into cars & recreational driving to begin with). When it takes 30 mins to drive from your house to the end of your driveway to get your mail, or it's an overnight trip to check your back fenceline, you can get a very different perspective on distance

Re Belanglo specifically, the trucks going to the quarry would be tippers or truck & dogs that do local work, they don't tend to do interstate runs unless they've just been bought/are being delivered to a work site.

http://www.salesandauctions.com.au/user_images/3216375.jpg

The trucks that do work the interstate routes, like semi's, B-doubles & road trains, would be pretty unlikely to be taken into a Belanglo fire trail at all & certainly not without attracting a massive amount of attention - not even if they dropped their trailer first & drove in bobtail.

http://i.ytimg.com/vi/yFKufZ54DlM/hqdefault.jpg

If they did attempt it bobtail while they were on an Adelaide>Canberra run, they'd also have to find somewhere to safely leave their trailer while they drove into the forest & that would draw even more attention - it'd be noticed by every other truck/off work driver passing by because it would be such unusual behaviour (it's a good way to get your trailer stolen).

There are a LOT of trucks in this area of NSW, nearby Sutton Forest has a MASSIVE truck stop & many locals work in the interstate, intrastate & tipper industries (& there are lots of coal truck drivers from the mines around the Southern Highlands/Wollondilly/Wingecarribee/Illawarra too)

- someone in the industry would know this & I don't think they'd take the risk.

If they're an interstate driver they'd have to risk taking their very identifiable truck where it didn't belong & would instantly attract attention from the logging & quarry drivers. If they were a local logging or quarry driver they either had to take their truck into the forest at a time it didn't belong there to avoid attracting the attention of their workmates OR risk transferring Karlie from another vehicle to their truck so they could take the even worse risk of trying to get her up that fire trail during their work hours.

I mean, crazier stuff has happened, but IF there's a truck driver involved in this, IMO he had to have access to a car for Belanglo, I just can't see a driver risking it in a far more obvious & easily identifiable truck - & I'm not sure a semi could even access the fire trails without getting stuck, which is not something you'd want to risk under these circumstances.

I think it is highly probable that the person is involved in some form of transport industry.... just not sure what their transporting.

I think maybe there is a misconception that some of us who are thinking the person could be a truckie.... Maybe implying that the person has taken a truck into Belanglo .....

I don't think that was actually said by anyone ... just it was mentioned (by myself) that trucks do go into Belanglo....sorry it was more a clarification of fact rather than a suggestion that the killer went into Belanglo in a truck.

like you have pointed out....... think most people would suspect Karlie's body was transported by car......Just the person or a person involved could be a truck driver in the occupation... or at the very least someone that is required to be mobile between Canberra/Adelaide/Alice Springs for what ever reason.

Seeing the cancellation date of the account? ABN cancellation date? Better call SAUL
Has someone been watching us? ABN status: Cancelled from 30 Sep 2015

Thats very odd, That was around the time the "Help us find karlie facebook page was taken down as well".

note a period of about 15 days at Christmas of non-activity...a holiday perhaps? Visiting family somewhere??

Thi is traditionally a period where a lot of businesses close down for Xmas. Therefore a lot less trucks having to deliver throughout this period.

Waiting for next Centrelink payment?

CL will generally make payments in advance at times of public holidays. If someones normal payment day falls on a public holiday, it will get paid on the first non publilc holiday back from it. Always before, never after.

Just spoke to someone in the transport industry . Hes a diesel mechanic and there were times hed be called out to help some truck driver stuck interstate . He'd drive a company "fleet" vehicle which was usually a 4wd . He was based in adelaide but he would travel out to where the trucks in the company would travel . Not saying this happened but its worth keeping it as an option .

There are quite a few mobile fringe businesses servicing truckies. Mechanics, tyre techs, panel beaters and painters etc - my son was looking into buying a mobile business not that long ago that repairs canvas (such as on tautliners) and interiors, such as seats and upholstery. Came with a ute and a radio. Basically anything that you need for a truck you will find someone doing it mobile to take the business to the truckie.

Good point. But nowadays don't most company vehicles like that have GPS on them? I know a bloke who has a work van and he is constantly monitored. They actually ring him if his van isn't on a scheduled route. If he's not where he's supposed to be, he's hauled up in front of the boss to explain his whereabouts. Also, I don't know how that would work - he'd only go to X because of a call out, he wouldn't have much freedom of movement I wouldn't have thought.

Nowadays it is more common than not, but it is still not as widespread as you would think, especially amongst smaller companies, sub-contractors and one man shows. My work has a lot of techs on the road at any one time, most in company vehicles, and it was only in the last 6 months that GPS was put onto the vehicles.

So if we're pretty much ruling out a truck driver, where does that leave us? Why would there be so much driving activity? Anyone got any ideas?

There is a reason traditional drug dealers keep their business mobile. A possibly outlandish suggestion, but perhaps the perps, or at least the main one, have done this on a large scale, and who better to sell drugs to than truckies already on the road? A drug circuit, if you like. Would be easy enough for the truckies who want to buy to dodge the inspection points then. How do you cope with the huge amounts of money made? You don't want to carry it, you'd like to bank it but you don't want to risk huge amounts in your own name.

I have no idea really about the abn . Could it of been set up for drug money ~ transfer posing as a legitimate business ?

I wonder if there are other bank accounts as well. Set up using Karlie's ID, as with her CL payments, I don't think $90k worth of transactions is a lot for a drug operation. Unless there are other victims with their own set of stolen ID's yet to be discovered.

A 41 year old man has been charged with Karlies murder. Charged at Cessnock police station.

Source - ABC News 24

Likely it is the pedo they were reported to be targeting who is currently serving time in Cessnock prison.

A man has been arrested for Karlie's murder.

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2015-10-28/arrest-made-in-mother-daughter-double-deaths/6884204

A man has been arrested in New South Wales over the alleged murder of young mother Karlie Pearce-Stevenson.

Karlie's remains were found in the Belanglo Forest in NSW in 2010, while the remains of her daughter Khandalyce, believed to be aged about two, were found near a suitcase alongside the Karoonda Highway in South Australia's Murray Mallee earlier this year.

More to come.

arrested at Cessnock police station. 41yr old

Im sticking to the tv like a hawk right now . The police have worked so fast on this case . Amazing job

Sent from my SM-G920I using Tapatalk

[h=1]https://www.facebook.com/sapolicenews/posts/948541925223150[/h]
A man is in police custody for allegedly murdering Karlie Pearce-Stevenson.
NSW Police State Crime Command’s Homicide Squad established Strike Force Malaya and South Australia Police’s Major Crime established Task Force Mallee to investigate the murders of Karlie Pearce-Stevenson and her daughter, Khandalyce Pearce.
Following extensive investigations, detectives arrested a 41-year-old man at Cessnock Police Station about 4.15pm today (Wednesday 28 October 2015).
He is expected to be charged with Karlie’s murder later tonight.

A 41 year old man has been charged with Karlies murder. Charged at Cessnock police station.

Source - ABC News 24

Likely it is the pedo they were reported to be targeting who is currently serving time in Cessnock prison.

It sounds very likely!

LOL. You can say it. Drug runners! There I said for you. LOL. My objection about drug running in an earlier thread was the finger pointing that Karlie was a drug runner. There is no suggestion of that from the police. As far as the filth who defrauded and murdered Karlie and Khandalyce, yep there's every chance they could be drug runners. Go for it! :scared:

Phew! So glad we can talk about the drug route now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
froggy4