AUS - Khandalyce Kiara Pearce (Wynarka) and mum Karlie Pearce-Stevenson (Belanglo) #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think so too . What a way to try and throw police off . Maybe the killers thought karlie would be identified quicker then what she was.

Sent from my SM-G920I using Tapatalk

Or they needed an ABN for some actual work as an independent contractor, and were still using Karlie's fake ID at this stage (and didn't want to work under their own name and have to pay tax etc) .. JMO.

Some people think they are so clever. However this lot of scum appear to be well and truly outsmarted and I hope they are quavering uncontrollably now. I think SAPOL will move fairly quickly now, before any other evidence can be disposed of by them. I sincerely hope so. Will be much easier for SAPOL or NSW police if some/any of them are already incarcerated for unrelated matters.

Or they needed an ABN for some actual work and were still using Karlie's fake ID at this stage (and didn't want to work under their own name and have to pay tax etc) .. JMO.
True . If they were also collecting benefits under their own name. What better way then to work under someone elses identity .

True . If they were also collecting benefits under their own name. What better way then to work under someone elses identity .

Maybe this is what police meant when they said someones wages went into her account?

So it as created after Karlies death - assuming it is linked to her - dodgy dodgy dodgy :/

Methinks someone already on benefits such as Disability Support was also working and needed to hide that income - in Karlie's account!

I dare say police have already run through Karlies medicare records to see if someone was drug shopping through th hospitals under Karlies name, and Khandalyce Pearce for that matter.

It may be more than money they were milking off their ghosts

Marking spot. Ps crabby if makara was a police officer she would be a millionaire with all the overtime she puts in ;)

Looking forward to see if there is any spin-offs from this case. This appears to be criminals with experience and potential criminal networking. I guess, in some cases, prison is an introduction agency. They may have priors.

There appears quite a bit of momentum at the moment in regards operation Rosann etc. While it appears on many occasion that police have not solved a crime, the perpetrator maybe already in prison and the ones that are out are rat bait.

All those with their rants about police incompetence must be a little nervous :laughing:

One of the petrol stations has a rather large rehabilitation centre 400 metres away. That being wheelchair etc. So if theywent the petrol station, it would be worth checking rehabilitation records.

I would bet my hat there would be priors. Probably minor stuff, drugs, theft, maybe assault. But, yeah, I'd be surprised if they hadn't strayed on the other side of the blue line previously and been caught.

Methinks someone already on benefits such as Disability Support was also working and needed to hide that income - in Karlie's account!

Someone in a wheelchair for instance?

Makara is the Oracle. Makara is just zero and ones :laughing: My binary mistress :happydance:

Marking spot. Ps crabby if makara was a police officer she would be a millionaire with all the overtime she puts in ;)

The police say the suitcase did not come from the Mt Gambier store, if they bought the suitcase at Strandbags, it's more likely to have come from the Elizabeth store which is in the same shopping centre they did their banking under Karlie's name in IMO.

The other clue is the suitcase itself. Like the clothes, the Lanza brand case is “budget” quality. Lanza is the cheapest line of the brands sold by the national luggage retail chain, Strandbags.

Police have learned that the store “gave away” a large number of the suitcases for as little as $9 each several years ago. Any one of them could have ended up in a charity store, or been picked up from the street during a hard rubbish collection, even recycled at a tip.

The suitcase is variously described as “faded blue” or “grey”, although police have used a black model to use for publicity purposes. Whatever its original colour, it looks as if it was severely weathered before the guilty party put the clothes and the bones in it.

The police suggest the Lanza was sold exclusively by Strandbags outlets at Murray Bridge, McLaren Vale, Rundle Mall, Salisbury and Elizabeth. The question of whether it could have been bought in Renmark or Mt Gambier or over the border in Mildura or Warrnambool — or at any of the other dozen or more stores in Victoria — remains unanswered.

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/la...a/news-story/840510a05a67a2c19e8e4f9dc78f33ce

StrandBags @ Elizabeth: http://www.elizabethshopping.com.au/Stores/Strandbags/

Thanks Mrs. G. Just reading from that article again it states...

The police suggest the Lanza was sold exclusively by Strandbags outlets at Murray Bridge, McLaren Vale, Rundle Mall, Salisbury and Elizabeth. The question of whether it could have been bought in Renmark or Mt Gambier or over the border in Mildura or Warrnambool — or at any of the other dozen or more stores in Victoria — remains unanswered.

I take that to mean that the police really don't know if the suitcase was purchased in Mt Gambier or not. They didn't actually say that it did not come from the Mt. Gambier store. Anyway it's a moot point really. Now that we know the identity of Khandalyce and Karlie I don't think it really matters where the suitcase was purchased and by whom. All that matters now is that these monsters are locked up for life. I'd personally like to see them stand before a firing squad but that's just me.

It would also fit in with the royal adelaide hospital transactions

Yes!

There must have been some kind of vice at play for someone to need two sources of income (at least) and to feel the need to work when they were not only getting disability, but also a murdered woman's single mothers benefit.

Gambling or drugs, or both I wonder.

Maybe this is what police meant when they said someones wages went into her account?
This would make sense . Work under this name but collect disability under your own identity . The wage goes into this bank while the disability payment goes in to the "real account" it would be hard to connect the two or at least the criminals would think so .

I still think there maybe a link with a truck driver . I cant shake that thought

Yes, I'm thinking that way too. However, I think if a truck was involved, it would be a smallish type of truck, like a Pantec or similar. I keep thinking that whoever killed Karlie, either at Belanglo or near, wouldn't want to draw attention to themselves driving a dirty great big truck into Belanglo, especially as she was deposited so close to the camping ground. If she was killed around December - that's camping season, and there are a lot of people who go into Belanglo, for day trips or camping over the weekend. Plus the pistol club is near there - so you have a lot of people coming and going to get to the club, plus it's a logging forrest. So, it's not as remote as you'd think where she was deposited. From memory, they didn't bother to bury her remains, did they? Unless she was killed whilst camping at Belanglo - a spur of the moment thing.

Yes!

There must have been some kind of vice at play for someone to need two sources of income (at least) and to feel the need to work when they were not only getting disability, but also a murdered woman's single mothers benefit.

Gambling or drugs, or both I wonder.
I know if you are always asking for pain medication a doctor will set up an appointment at royal adelaide hospitals pain clinic . The drugs prescribed there would get a lot of cash on the black market . I know someone that genuinely was in pain and once she went to the pain clinic they prescribed her morphine

It could be on the cctv files. Those are stored digitally now. The days of rewinding the tape and taping over it are long gone.
I doubt the specific teller remembers the details from a busy branch like Elizabeth.
I think the police have the cctv image which is how they know the woman was in a wheelchair.
Obviously they don't need to release the image to the public to identify her as they know who she is.

Yes, good point, it's all digital now.

When I wrote this I actually had in mind that it had been an actual interview at the bank in which the woman had appeared in a wheelchair. I was wondering how and why her being in a wheelchair would have been noted on such an occasion. But it seems the conversation was about ATM withdrawals. Makes sense that this was all recorded, thanks.

A woman in a wheelchair may not have been able to have her own babies and wanted Candles until that became too difficult. It sounds harsh, but I get the feeling those involved are hopelessly amoral.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Txwoman