AUS - Khandalyce Kiara Pearce (Wynarka) and mum Karlie Pearce-Stevenson (Belanglo) #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
BBM

Like, for example, a commodore station wagon that he stole from the young lady he killed and is going to dump in the forest?

I guess, but then if there's no truck involved, it wouldn't need to be a truck driver at all who had the car. Anyone who has friends/family/employment in those places & needed to maintain their regular activities while simultaneously attempting to conceal a crime, would likely travel those same routes & stop at the same points during their travels.

In this particular case, a truck driver's no more or less likely than a labourer or shop assistant (IMO)

Here's that link again. http://abr.business.gov.au/SearchByA...bn=94740016021

STEVENSON, KARLIE JADE
ABN status: Cancelled from 30 Sep 2015
Entity type: Individual/Sole Trader
Goods & Services Tax (GST): Not currently registered for GST
Main business location: SA 5116

Trading name(s)
Trading name
KP EXPLORATION DRILLING 01 Jan 2011
ABN last updated: 02 Oct 2015

http://abr.business.gov.au/SearchByA...bn=94740016021

Sorry - have skipped most of this thread due to lack of time to read it, but just wanted to comment on the above abn registration.

Imagine this being set up by one of the people involved in the fraud. They use Karlie's name, and the business name it is registered under could refer to KP (Karlie Pearce) and the Exploration Drilling could refer to their defrauding of her bank account. I wonder if they set this up at the beginning of 2011 so that they could continue to accept funds due to Karlie Stephenson, but in a business account in the name of KP Exploration Drilling? The bank would accept the funds in the individual name, but whoever set up the business account would be able to access them?​

See my post #97 in this thread, which will explain re sole trader and bank account name.

Fruity, I looked at him due to length of sentence but person about to charged at Cessnock was reported as being in jail for a conviction unrelated to his previous conviction(s?) for child sexual offences. Take a look back at MSM articles when he was taken in to Cessnock for earlier questioning.
If you scroll down on the link I posted it details the sentence for the racially motivated bashing of his neighbour, which he is currently serving.

That would also make sense because he was taken from minimum security when he was first questioned. He wasn't in the sex offender unit.

I just went and had a look through mako again. His age matches up with a suspect that a few people have mentioned (a suspect mentioned because of the length of his sentence)

Just not sure if he was in that particular prison or one in ACT

I don't know if the limk between the man in gaol and the just man arrested is right.
Surely the police interview prison inmates AT the prison, as they did the other day.
This arrest is reported as having happened in the Cessnock police station which I would think would mean he wasn't currently serving Gaol time.
I guess we will know more soon, but my feeling is that the man in prison has pointed to the man now arrested.

A man is in police custody for allegedly murdering Karlie Pearce-Stevenson.

NSW Police State Crime Command’s Homicide Squad established Strike Force Malaya and South Australia Police’s Major Crime established Task Force Mallee to investigate the murders of Karlie Pearce-Stevenson and her daughter, Khandalyce Pearce.

Following extensive investigations, detectives arrested a 41-year-old man at Cessnock Police Station about 4.15pm today (Wednesday 28 October 2015).

He is expected to be charged with Karlie’s murder later tonight.

Inquiries into the murder of Khandalyce are continuing.

No further information is available at this time.

Police are urging anyone with information in relation to this incident to call Crime Stoppers on 1800 333 000

sa police news on Facebook

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    59.2 KB · Views: 137
I WANT HIS NAME!!!!!...... bless....good news!!!

I want his **** Yes, great news. Now for charges, trial(s), conviction(s)and life with Milat as his next-door neighbour.

I had always assumed the same killer murdered both Karlie and sweet Khandal. But maybe not. ..shiver.....:rose: :star: :rose:

If he was a prisoner they'd still arrest him at the police station because he'd have had to be interviewed in a proper interview room with audio and visual, they do the arrest once he breaks down and admits it, or they explain all the evidence they have to him. Here's hoping it's a confession so he can snitch on everyone else involved.

I don't know if the limk between the man in gaol and the just man arrested is right.
Surely the police interview prison inmates AT the prison, as they did the other day.
This arrest is reported as having happened in the Cessnock police station which I would think would mean he wasn't currently serving Gaol time.
I guess we will know more soon, but my feeling is that the man in prison has pointed to the man now arrested.

They interviewed him at the Police Station last time, he was taken from minimum security and returned to maximum security. He wasn't interviewed at the gaol.

Just heard the news, justice for Karlie and her family at last. [emoji5] wish we had a name
Now we just wait for the police to take down the rest of the mongrels and charge Khandalyces killer....

The guy the other day, was taken from minimum security @ Cessnock to Cessnock police station & returned to maximum security the other day.........

He would have been taken to the police station to be video interviewed and formerly charged. Cessnock jail probably doesn't have the facilities to conduct video interviews.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay