AUS - Khandalyce Kiara Pearce (Wynarka) and mum Karlie Pearce-Stevenson (Belanglo) #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Huh? I read it as a 33 year old man, 26yo woman, and a 2yo airlifted to Alice Springs... 2 other children died. So 5 people in car in total (2 adults, 3 kids)?

Just poor wording by the journalist I thought.

THE man accused of murdering Karlie Pearce-Stevenson was behind the wheel of a car which rolled, leaving his girlfriend paralysed and killing her two children.

his girlfriend was left wheelchair bound and her two children aged nine and six were killed in the crash.

Three other passengers, a woman, 26, man, 33, and a two-year-old child, were airlifted to the Alice Springs Hospital.

BBM.

http://www.news.com.au/national/nsw...587079756?sv=80978fdc7d8cf6e7c2f364f88e396e9e

It could be the way it's worded but I took it to mean that Holdom was the driver, his girlfriend was left paralysed and wheelchair bound, her two children were killed. There was another 26 year old woman and a 33 year old man and a two year old child in the car.

Deciphering is all again - the 26 year old is the girlfriend, the 33 year old is Holdom and the two year old is their child. Did I get that right? (These 18 hours shifts are killing me!).

Maybe the little blonde in the photo was Kandalyce, though? If so, it would definitely show a connection.

3 kids in that photo, when was that taken? Was Khandles killed at the same time in the car? just me musing....

obv not it happened before the whoke Karlie invident ..... SMH

I knew there was a woman involved who had children, the blue boxer shorts, red basketball shorts and holden boxers shorts really bugged me right from the start

So wheelchair lady was 26, could easily pass as a 20 year old. I am thinking she was probably pretty depressed and distraught after losing 2 kids. Could murders have been motivated by jealousy of Karlie and or resentment to Khandles? I can't believe how quick this case is moving. Well done to our cops! And Hi-5 to the perons who called in the tip to CS.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

Daniel James Holdom, charged with murdering Karlie Pearce-Stevenson, was in a relationship with a woman who allegedly hijacked Ms Pearce-Stevenson's identity after she was killed.
Investigators suspect Ms Pearce-Stevenson and Holdom, who has also gone by the names Daniel Bishop and Daniel Marshall, were romantically involved.

Read more: http://www.smh.com.au/national/dani...-identity-fraud-20151029-gklz45#ixzz3pw4NJOOC

I wonder if DJH gave Karlie the ring seen in the photo of her. Another awful thought - perhaps Karlie fell pregnant and the girlfriend in the wheelchair got jealous after losing her children? She then somehow convinced DJH to kill Karlie.

Daniel James Holdom, charged with murdering Karlie Pearce-Stevenson, was in a relationship with a woman who allegedly hijacked Ms Pearce-Stevenson's identity after she was killed.

Investigators suspect Ms Pearce-Stevenson and Holdom, who has also gone by the names Daniel Bishop and Daniel Marshall, were romantically involved.

Fairfax Media can reveal Holdom was also at one time in a relationship with a woman who police believe was one of those who stole Ms Pearce-Stevenson's identity and stole $90,000 after her alleged murder in December 2008.

It is understood she is the woman who attended a credit union in June 2010 and convinced staff she was Ms Pearce-Stevenson after showing her identity documents.

The relationship between Holdom and the woman is believed to have ended after his four-wheel-drive rolled in South Australia killing two of the woman's young children.

Holdom was given a 12-month good behaviour bond and lost his licence for a year over the late-night crash on the Stuart Highway at Marla in the state's north.
Read more: http://www.smh.com.au/national/dani...tity-fraud-20151029-gklz45.html#ixzz3pw5m2lfF
Follow us: @smh on Twitter | sydneymorningherald on Facebook

Normally I would be jumping back and forwards checking news feeds but no need today, coming thick and fast right here!. I have followed every thread and even thrown in a few ideas and comments along the way and today well I feel great! We cant bring these 2 beautiful ~~Angels~~ back, no one can, but to see this progressing the way it is and knowing that justice will be served so they may Rest in Peace, well that is what we all want. Thank you to all of you along the way for being so wonderful :tyou:

So did he give his ex Karlie's Centerlink ID after the car accident .. was that supposed to be some kind of compensation????

It is understood she is the woman who attended a credit union in June 2010 and convinced staff she was Ms Pearce-Stevenson after showing her identity documents.

The relationship between Holdom and the woman is believed to have ended after his four-wheel-drive rolled in South Australia killing two of the woman's young children.

Read more: http://www.smh.com.au/national/dani...tity-fraud-20151029-gklz45.html#ixzz3pw6HN0OW

WTF??!!

I am a tough, educated girl, have seen many things throughout my life and in my profession - but, have to say - this case might give some folks a long term psychological damage.

I am a tough, educated girl, have seen many things throughout my life and in my profession - but, have to say - this case might give some folks a long term psychological damage.

This case has affected many people here and outside including the family and I for one was very emotional when they discovered who the belangelo angel was but now it's just turned to pure anger. How could anyone do this to a baby and her mum :(

if daniel got engaged in 2013, is that how the suitcase could of ended up in wynarka out of spite / blackmail? That's if he was getting enraged to somebody else

I doubt it was romantically involved. There are a few criminals that have their family, then they have a woman they 'own' that sell their drugs, and anything else they need. They are not allowed to get married etc. If they step out of line they are killed.

The wife and kids are their home life they go home to.

There was an article on it not long ago. Women standing at a bar with shirts saying "Property of Butch" etc

The SMH article says that Karlie and Holdom were romantically involved.
He has also gone by two different names (aside from DJH)
He was given a 12-month good behaviour bond and lost his licence for a year over the late-night crash on the Stuart Highway at Marla in the state's north.

Read more: http://www.smh.com.au/national/dani...tity-fraud-20151029-gklz45.html#ixzz3pw3BpxGi
Follow us: @smh on Twitter | sydneymorningherald on Facebook

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member