AUS - Khandalyce Kiara Pearce (Wynarka) and mum Karlie Pearce-Stevenson (Belanglo) #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Are we able to name her yet? Or we have to wait for an official arrest? Nine news named her tonight.

I think the thumbnail of a girl in the link with the video is a younger karlie.

This is what sickens me, among other things

Police say Karlie Pearce-Stevenson was killed between December 14 and 15, 2008.

16/12/2008 Charnwood (Canberra) Bank transaction

So Karlie died 14/15 December and off to the bank on 16 December to make first transaction. Scumbags (wish I could say what I really think).

Are we able to name her yet? Or we have to wait for an official arrest? Nine news named her tonight.

Yes you can name her if she's been named in MSM. Don't forget to send a link.

That's what I thought.<modsnip> If you can find a repeat of tonights news it was in the story about the case as of today. They showed her in a park talking to her lawyer, not pixelated at all, with her name clearly given. I am so glad to see things progressing so well and cannot wait to hear more and see others charged.

Yes you can name her if she's been named in MSM. Don't forget to send a link.

I cannot yet as it was on the news tonight. If I can find the story online I will. If it was on there we may even see it in other MSM soon.

Sorry Makara for that post i went back to delete it but you beat me to it.

Seriously, couldn't make this stuff up. Unbelievable.

So sad for the family and friends.

The woman in the wheelchair might explain the dumping place of the suitcase being so close to the road?

Dumping sounds awful given the contents but it seems not much care was shown to poor Khandles by these monsters.

Thanks soso & sleep, but when I hit the play arrow the screen just goes black. Probably my computer, but just wondered if anyone else is having the same problem. Off to watch Channel 9 Brisbane news now, so hopefully they might have it on there.

Many thanks for everyone's updates.

It worked when I clicked the bottom arrow, instead of the one in the middle. So not computer, just operator error.

Hazel Passmore named as woman speaking to her lawyers in a park and police questioned.

Thanks soso & sleep, but when I hit the play arrow the screen just goes black. Probably my computer, but just wondered if anyone else is having the same problem. Off to watch Channel 9 Brisbane news now, so hopefully they might have it on there.

Many thanks for everyone's updates.

Yes I had the same no picture but you can still listen to the coverage.

I do wonder, considering Belanglo forest, someone has headed further north in their travels??? Towards Sydney

More like he intentionally drove to Belanglo State Forest to dump her body, hoping to make it look like an Ivan Milat victim in an attempt to muddy the waters and create confusion.

Then turned right around headed home.

I don't think she looks anything like Karlie

http://www.nbnnews.com.au/2015/10/2...-kilometres-as-man-faces-court-in-the-hunter/

attachment.php

Attachments

• 15.10.29 Hazel Passmore on NBN.PNG
    15.10.29 Hazel Passmore on NBN.PNG
    293.5 KB · Views: 475
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors