AUS - Khandalyce Kiara Pearce (Wynarka) and mum Karlie Pearce-Stevenson (Belanglo) #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm so sorry that you are thinking, I meant you! Noooooo! I have seen another date of engagement and a status of "relationship" somewhere ..., you know ... I wonder if there are several fiancees under different "fiance-names" - or only different engagements in succession?
Btw now I have seen at least 3 engagement dates (incl. yours). I'm curious to learn of more.
P.S. Maybe a timeline of relationships and engagements is helpfull for us.

BBM: Please supply a link. If you can't supply a link, don't talk about it.

Throwing this out there, but I could be totally wrong.

The reporters have obviously been speaking to past and present neighbours in their hope of getting a scoop. It is possible that the neighbours confused Khandalyce with HP's youngest child, the one who survived the crash. She and Khandalyce were similar in age.

Yes!
Great point.

From the above article:

"Khandalyce’s body was dumped in a suitcase beside a highway about 130km west of Adel*aide in July this year. Detec*tives identified her and her mother only after a relative called Crime Stoppers on October 8."

That is the first time I have seen it called a relative who called in a vital tip.

Well considering they are stating Wynarka is 130 km WEST of Adelaide = unreliable media quote!!!

Maybe the prosthetic wasn't important to her. She doesn't appear to wear one now in the media photos I have seen. Along with the shrine. Perhaps when she moved she just saw it as a way to leave the past behind.
It doesn't say if the shrine was indoors, it may be a garden or homemade crosses with photos. She could have created something at her new home to honour them that was nicer. The idea of leaving behind the shrine of her children doesn't sit right with me.

I don't see how someone could suddenly not need a prosthetic. I think if you need one it's pretty much for life.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm trying to catch up , has there been any development to this case , like new link's posted, media /police reports or maybe HP's boyfriend has drank a cartoon and a goon and has come out fight with with reporters and spilled his guts ? ANYTHING plz

I don't understand why there was a house search before and despite that, HP had something of certain evidence to take to the police station?? :thinking:

I was wondering if they were her medical records that she had sorted out to show her hospital stay in 2008 etc.

I imagine that when the police searched her house they were specifically looking for evidence of Kylie, Khandalyse, bank cards and banking documents.

Maybe HP was asked to bring in her medical records to show she really was wherever she said she was during the period in question.

I don't see how someone could suddenly not need a prosthetic. I think if you need one it's pretty much for life.

My understanding is that the higher the amputation the harder it is to adapt to the prosthetic.. above knee amputations can be very difficult for a person to adapt to :twocents:

The "shrine" was shown in the news on TV today. Some sort of shiny ornaments with the kids names.

I think they were a reconstruction, not the originals.
I doubt the landlord kept the originals for 7 years.
He/she would have chucked them out with the rest of the rubbish when cleaning for new tenants.
The story about leaving the "shrine" and false leg are someone's memory of events.

well, she did leave it behind.
Shes in a wheelchair not wearing it in every photo I have seen where her wheelchair is visible.
Ive heard they can be very uncomfortable and if you have swelling they can be hard to get it on or off. Maybe she decided it wasn't for her and she would rather not use it or if she got it soon after the accident the fitting could have changed and a new one was made. As well you get different ones for different shoes so she may have more than one and not need that particular one.
I don't know, I'm not the one who moved house and left my leg behind, it seems unusual to me not to take it to your new home.

I just don't get it?
HP - how do you impersonate Karlie when you are in a wheelchair? Can't walk, look so different (height/ weight where were the ID question checks?) And then escape scrutiny at credit unions and banks? What kind of guts do you have to have to pull that off? I mean obviously HP was getting benefits for her disability already. Did she change the profile of Karlie's benefits to double dip? Surely this would have been on her medicare records which are linked to her benefits. (well then again maybe not back then) But geez ...either you were a bold faced liar capable of criminal activity, under threat of your life <modsnip>

<modsnip>

Just overthinking HP's involvement, where there is smoke.....

surely , medical records , hospital stays would be easily accessible to homicide detectives .
Oh I just remembered , that Karlies bank card was used a couple of times at a hospital .
I was wondering if they were her medical records that she had sorted out to show her hospital stay in 2008 etc.

I imagine that when the police searched her house they were specifically looking for evidence of Kylie, Khandalyse, bank cards and banking documents.

Maybe HP was asked to bring in her medical records to show she really was wherever she said she was during the period in question.

I believe HP would have been in no fit state after what happened to her to make any resistance to DH possible. If he is the controlling, dominant party in the relationship then more so. I have been in an abusive relationship myself and you
become demoralized. <modsnip>

yes and if she is a para , surely its unusable as a functioning leg .
well, she did leave it behind.
Shes in a wheelchair not wearing it in every photo I have seen where her wheelchair is visible.
Ive heard they can be very uncomfortable and if you have swelling they can be hard to get it on or off. Maybe she decided it wasn't for her and she would rather not use it or if she got it soon after the accident the fitting could have changed and a new one was made. As well you get different ones for different shoes so she may have more than one and not need that particular one.
I don't know, I'm not the one who moved house and left my leg behind, it seems unusual to me not to take it to your new home.

Prosthetics have a limited life. They can last for a few months or a few years. However, in the early period after loss of a limb various changes occur in what remains of the limb, and various adjustments may be required to the prosthesis. Once things have stabilised, a prosthesis might last for perhaps 3 years (depending on circumstances).

My point is that the prosthesis that was left behind might have been an old [past its use by date] prosthesis.

I cannot see HP being innocent in what has gone on. Time will tell.

100%. somebody had been using the bank card at hospitals, has DH really been in charge of the finances and HP just thought he was paying for it? not buying that. she has chosen to financially gain from this.

looking back over the ATM transactions the police chose to give out, they all appear to be key locations now, which was no doubt put out to refresh memories of people who were involved or knew about DH & HP back then. <modsnip>

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Amakur