AUS - Khandalyce Kiara Pearce (Wynarka) and mum Karlie Pearce-Stevenson (Belanglo) #4

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
surely , medical records , hospital stays would be easily accessible to homicide detectives .
Oh I just remembered , that Karlies bank card was used a couple of times at a hospital .

Yep, you'd think so.
But she certainly had something in that bag.
Whatever it was it must be something the police either didn't find or weren't interested in when they searched her home.

with all the scrutiny regarding the mis quoted reports, can and any one else remember an interview that said that the first time HP was at the police station , she was helping criminal detective with their inquiries and on Friday she was helping Homicide detectives with their enquiries ?
i suppose its a long shot but can anyone help me by posting the link , I've just remembered something but for the life of me , i cannot find the clip :(

Yep, you'd think so.
But she certainly had something in that bag.
Whatever it was it must be something the police either didn't find or weren't interested in when they searched her home.

karlies identity documentation . or copies of them so she could black mail DH... IMO

Heck, to be realistic, all we know is that her lawyer had a shopping bag.
We have no idea where it came from or what was in it.
Or did someone notice HP carrying it when she arrived at the police station?
Must admit, all I noticed what her partner nearly driving her into a post :)

Wow, this thread has moved fast! I also think that something happened in 2011 that spooked DJH and HP -- 2011 was the year that Centrelink payments were ceased due to an "issue", the last year that Karlie's mobile phone was used (and presumably the last year her family had "contact" with the fraudsters posing as Karlie), and now it is reported that DJH and HP left their home abruptly leaving behind what surely must be valuable and meaningful possessions. I mean, leaving behind a shrine to the children you lost seems a pretty big deal to me.

Late 2011 the reconstruction of the Belanglo Angel that was done by Dr Susan Hayes came out. I don't have an exact date on it... late November early December maybe. I can't remember whether the police publicized beforehand that a reconstruction was being done.

Maybe it's just Bill's lunch :)

HP's not carrying it in the video of her arriving, but it may be in another bag on the back of her chair perhaps.

attachment.php

Attachments

• bag.gif
    bag.gif
    119.2 KB · Views: 434
with all the scrutiny regarding the mis quoted reports, can and any one else remember an interview that said that the first time HP was at the police station , she was helping criminal detective with their inquiries and on Friday she was helping Homicide detectives with their enquiries ?
i suppose its a long shot but can anyone help me by posting the link , I've just remembered something but for the life of me , i cannot find the clip :(

Nope. I couldn't find that specific quote at the time either.

Actually i cannot quiet recall , i seen him out side with the bag but i don't know if he was leaving the station or entering the station. I also seen him inside with the bag , surely ,IMO if it was important to the police , they simply wouldn't let him leave with it .
Heck, to be realistic, all we know is that her lawyer had a shopping bag.
We have no idea where it came from or what was in it.
Or did someone notice HP carrying it when she arrived at the police station?
Must admit, all I noticed what her partner nearly driving her into a post :)

I am curious about what/who has led detectives to believe that Khandalyce was murdered shortly after Karlie.

"NSW Homicide Squad boss Detective Superintendent Mick Willing said investigators believed her daughter was not murdered until later that month.

“We believe Khandalyce was murdered at some point after Karlie and we are trying to establish the exact time,” Supt Willing said.

http://www.news.com.au/national/cri...but-not-for-long/story-fns0kb1g-1227587657551

Is this the one your after:

[h=1]Karlie Pearce-Stevenson murder: Homicide detectives question wheelchair-bound Adelaide woman Hazel Passmore[/h]
The wheelchair-bound former partner of the man accused of killing Karlie Pearce-Stevenson has been released without charge after spending hours with Major Crime detectives inside Adelaide’s main police station.

Major Crime detectives questioned Ms Passmore last week over allegations more than $90,000 was stolen from Ms Pearce-Stevenson’s bank account.

http://www.adelaidenow.com.au/news/...587103274?sv=47b9bd17aec593c38649455271156eca

Video 2:34

Child Protection Agency - Mark Aldrige said The company has been set up as an ABN holder a drilling company as to how that was used we are still investigating.

https://au.news.yahoo.com/video/watch/29954470/inquiries-into-pearce-stevenson-case-take-turn/

Is it usual for the child protection agency to discuss business investigations?
I believe the video says 'Mark Aldridge Child Protection Advocate' and not 'agency'. It looks like this was this man the media was speaking to and not an employee of child protection services. He is an independent political candidate http://www.markmaldridge.com/2012-CHILD-ABUSE-ENQUIRY.html

Looks to me like they use "major crime" and homicide" interchangeably in that article.

Was Khandles taken to Centrelink to change details????

Khandles was then killed and taken out to Wynarka slip road at a later date when the body had deteriorated???

We worked out Khandles was dumped an hour out of Adelaide? 2 hours round trip?

I am curious about what/who has led detectives to believe that Khandalyce was murdered shortly after Karlie.

"NSW Homicide Squad boss Detective Superintendent Mick Willing said investigators believed her daughter was not murdered until later that month.

“We believe Khandalyce was murdered at some point after Karlie and we are trying to establish the exact time,” Supt Willing said.

http://www.news.com.au/national/cri...but-not-for-long/story-fns0kb1g-1227587657551

Refer to my post #267 up thread.

http://www.adelaidenow.com.au/news/...belanglo-murders/story-fni6uo1m-1227587103274

I believe the video says 'Mark Aldridge Child Protection Advocate' and not 'agency'. It looks like this was this man the media was speaking to and not an employee of child protection services. He is an independent political candidate http://www.markmaldridge.com/2012-CHILD-ABUSE-ENQUIRY.html

So it is ... sorry all.
I am still confused though.
Why would he be explaining the financial aspects.
A company has been set up as an ABN how that is being used WE are still investigating.

https://au.news.yahoo.com/video/watch/29961238/hazel-passmores-partner-throws-eggs-at-media/#page1

No they don't.

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Tahoma, Calibri, Geneva, sans-serif]Iagree they probably shouldn't, but I read nothing in that article toindicate the "major crime detectives" and "homicide"are different groups of detectives.[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Tahoma, Calibri, Geneva, sans-serif]Is that what you mean?
Do you think she was interviewed by 2 different groups of detectives?[/FONT]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member