AUS - Khandalyce Kiara Pearce (Wynarka) and mum Karlie Pearce-Stevenson (Belanglo) #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
[FONT=arial, sans-serif]Detective Superintendent Des Bray is" Head of [/FONT][FONT=arial, sans-serif]SA Police Major Crime".[/FONT]
[FONT=arial, sans-serif]That's his official title, so I think "homicide" and "major crime" are just interchangeable terms.[/FONT]

I am curious about what/who has led detectives to believe that Khandalyce was murdered shortly after Karlie.

"NSW Homicide Squad boss Detective Superintendent Mick Willing said investigators believed her daughter was not murdered until later that month.

“We believe Khandalyce was murdered at some point after Karlie and we are trying to establish the exact time,” Supt Willing said.

http://www.news.com.au/national/cri...but-not-for-long/story-fns0kb1g-1227587657551

Thank you for posting that reference Oona. I couldn't find it, and I was asked for it in an earlier post, as I had stated that she was killed after Karlie, but still in December 2008.

Being a country hermit...who doesn't get out much.....

Can anyone tell me if Print Media have had pictures of Daniel in their pages...has this story and his photo had a prominent place since his arrest??

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Tahoma, Calibri, Geneva, sans-serif]Iagree they probably shouldn't, but I read nothing in that article toindicate the "major crime detectives" and "homicide"are different groups of detectives.[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Tahoma, Calibri, Geneva, sans-serif]Is that what you mean?
Do you think she was interviewed by 2 different groups of detectives?[/FONT]

It is my interpretation that HP was interviewed by two different detective groups, based on what was reported yesterday. Major crime would investigate the fraud and misrepresentation of Karlie matters, and homicide investigate homicide - that of Kandalyce.

It is odd about the police being so certain Khandalyce was killed later, isn't it?
All I can think is that they have a credible witness we don't know about who could confirm Khandalyce was alive after the date of Karlie's death.

Maybe it's just Bill's lunch :)

HP's not carrying it in the video of her arriving, but it may be in another bag on the back of her chair perhaps.

attachment.php

Whatever is in it she didn't hand it over to the 'police' there'd be no way she'd hand over anything without permission from Bill. I'll go with the lunch bag also:laughing:

Whatever is in it she didn't hand it over to the 'police' there'd be no way she'd hand over anything without permission from Bill. I'll go with the lunch bag also:laughing:

Yeah. I have watched the video of her arriving a few times now and I can't see anywhere she could have been carrying that bag.

oh , shoot !!!!! according to this , A Major crime detective with also investigate a homicide .
Crime Definitions for Major Crime Types
Part I Offenses:
Criminal homicide (A MURDER)
a.) Murder and nonnegligent manslaughter: the willful (nonnegligent) killing of one human being by another. Deaths caused by negligence, attempts to kill, assaults to kill, suicides, and accidental deaths are excluded. The Program classifies justifiable homicides separately and limits the definition to: (1) the killing of a felon by a law enforcement officer in the line of duty; or (2) the killing of a felon, during the commission of a felony, by a private citizen. b.) Manslaughter by negligence: the killing of another person through gross negligence. Deaths of persons due to their own negligence, accidental deaths not resulting from gross negligence, and traffic fatalities are not included in the category Manslaughter by Negligence.
Forcible rape (B RAPE, not in dataset)
The carnal knowledge of a female forcibly and against her will. Rapes by force and attempts or assaults to rape, regardless of the age of the victim, are included. Statutory offenses (no force used—victim under age of consent) are excluded.
Robbery (C ROBBERY W FIREARM, D ROBBERY)
The taking or attempting to take anything of value from the care, custody, or control of a person or persons by force or threat of force or violence and/or by putting the victim in fear.
Aggravated assault (E ASSAULT W FIREARM, F ASSAULT)
An unlawful attack by one person upon another for the purpose of inflicting severe or aggravated bodily injury. This type of assault usually is accompanied by the use of a weapon or by means likely to produce death or great bodily harm. Simple assaults are excluded.
Burglary (breaking or entering) (G BURGLARY)
The unlawful entry of a structure to commit a felony or a theft. Attempted forcible
entry is included.
Motor vehicle theft (H MV THEFT)
The theft or attempted theft of a motor vehicle. A motor vehicle is self-propelled and runs on land surface and not on rails. Motorboats, construction equipment, airplanes, and farming equipment are specifically excluded from this category.
Larceny-theft (except motor vehicle theft) (I LARCENY FR MV, J LARCENY)
The unlawful taking, carrying, leading, or riding away of property from the possession or constructive possession of another. Examples are thefts of bicycles, motor vehicle parts and accessories, shoplifting, pocket-picking, or the stealing of any property or article that is not taken by force and violence or by fraud. Attempted larcenies are included. Embezzlement, confidence games, forgery, check fraud, etc., are excluded.
Part II offenses:
Other assaults (simple) (K SIMPLE ASSAULT)
Assaults and attempted assaults which are not of an aggravated nature and do not result in serious injury to the victim. Stalking, intimidation, coercion, and hazing are included. In Providence, most of these are domestic violence.
Vandalism (N VANDALISM)
To willfully or maliciously destroy, injure, disfigure, or deface any public or private property, real or personal, without the consent of the owner or person having custody or control by cutting, tearing, breaking, marking, painting, drawing, covering with filth, or any other such means as may be specified by local law. Attempts are included.
Weapons: carrying, possessing, etc. (P WEAPONS)
The violation of laws or ordinances prohibiting the manufacture, sale, purchase, transportation, possession, concealment, or use of firearms, cutting instruments, explosives, incendiary devices, or other deadly weapons. Attempts are included.
Sex offenses (except forcible rape, prostitution, and commercialized vice) (L OTHER SEXUAL ASSAULT)
Offenses against chastity, common decency, morals, and the like. Incest, indecent exposure, and statutory rape are included. Attempts are included

" A Major crime detective will also investigate a homicide"
Yup.
As I have been saying.
The division is called "Major Crime" and we don't have detectives who are dedicated just to homicides in SA.
Major Crime encompasses homicide.

I am curious about what/who has led detectives to believe that Khandalyce was murdered shortly after Karlie.

"NSW Homicide Squad boss Detective Superintendent Mick Willing said investigators believed her daughter was not murdered until later that month.

“We believe Khandalyce was murdered at some point after Karlie and we are trying to establish the exact time,” Supt Willing said.

http://www.news.com.au/national/cri...but-not-for-long/story-fns0kb1g-1227587657551

That was a breathtaking moment when I read that quote from the detective, and something I have been fixated about, Oona.... a heartbreaking thing. And I don't think its a DNA thing, or a matter of forensic autopsies, in this context, it has to be some other indicator. Some photo, a sighting, a careless remark, other people, .. I don't see how it could be concluded from the bodies, forgive me , please.

The reason for this belief , ( that Khandalyce was murdered at some point after Karlie ) I think, will be the major key to this entire crime, of which, again, I think , is nowhere near fully revealed as yet. The police must have some strong and unarguable indication of matters that clearly back up this claim.. this belief.

And I don't think that it was for reasons of kindness , or pity, or compassion, either. I don't think the police think that , as well. There doesn't seem to be much of that running thru this whole enterprise of Holdrum, et al.

I am wondering if whoever the person/people were who last saw Karlie in Charnwood ACT have told police that Khandalyce was not with her and/or that she said she had left her daughter with friends back in Adelaide or elsewhere?

oh well that just sux . hahaha , thought i had a major break through,,, 3 days after everyone else , lol
Yup.
As I have been saying.
The division is called "Major Crime" and we don't have detectives who are dedicated just to homicides in SA.

Yup.
As I have been saying.

In Victoria we do have a dedicated Homicide Squad. I am unaware how other States operate.

Iagree they probably shouldn't, but I read nothing in that article toindicate the "major crime detectives" and "homicide"are different groups of detectives.
Is that what you mean?
Do you think she was interviewed by 2 different groups of detectives?

Yes she was. Major Crime were investigating the fraud and Homicide were investigating the murder of Khandalyce. That's why police squad'a have different names. They investigate different facets of a crime, sometimes under the umbrella of a strike force or a task force, depending on the state they are operating in.

Detective Superintendent Des Bray is" Head of SA Police Major Crime".
That's his official title, so I think "homicide" and "major crime" are just interchangeable terms.

Detective Superintendent Des Bray is in charge of the lot. There is a chain of command within any Australian police force and he is at the top.

Where are you going with this Jane? The fact of the matter is HP was interviewed at least three times yesterday, so irrespective of what squad interviewed her, they are very interested in what she has to say.

Thanks Jane.....what!!! no cupcakes lol...

These are Adelaide Papers yeah....??

I think they should saturate the NSW towns of Orange, Bathurst and even Dubbo with front page headshots of the accused ..... and see what happens then... IMO.....could be interesting....there's a reason he doesn't want his face out there....and it isn't just this case...

I've' tried with no luck to search back through the pages.....and couldn't find the media link..I thought it was supposed to be clipped to the first page of each new thread?? .. What was the alias/or reported MSM name of the 16 year old he was engaged to??

Have we heard an approximation of how long Khandles was in the suitcase? What did they take her out of?

Had Khandles been sitting in something else on the side of the road? You dont put a decomposed body in your boot, not in a container.

attachment.php

Googles

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members