AUS - Khandalyce Kiara Pearce (Wynarka) and mum Karlie Pearce-Stevenson (Belanglo) #4

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Also, she hasn't been charged with a crime - I don't think legal aid kicks in until someone's facing court proceedings. In this case, she's chosen to get legal advice, rather than representation in court.

He's not my packet of biscuits but I wonder if he is providing some kind of father-figure element to their lives? I don't know about their backgrounds, so it's only speculation and my opinion. Has he come in like a knight in shining armour and vowed to take care of them and whisk them away to a 'better' life? I imagine he would be smooth and charming and then slowly grind them down and lift them back up. I totally agree with a previous poster who wondered if there's a history of DV in his relationships, I don't doubt it.

There is a missing teenager in Brisbane who is believed to have been murdered by a much older man she met online for paid sex. I can't remember her name (now know her to be Tiffany Taylor), I think she is only 16 or so, but she was living with her much older boyfriend (I think I read the had known each other since she was 12 but he is adamant they only developed a sexual relationship shortly after she turned 16 and I must stress that I have not read that he is a suspect in her suspected murder) in a motel and their car and wherever else they could sleep. When I read her story I wondered what it was that she felt she was missing in her life to be attracted to that man and why she felt it was okay to leave home for him, what is the attraction to a man old enough to potentially be your father? I wonder the same thing about Holdom and the young women he has been linked with through the media (and I think more women will either come forward to say they were involved with him or they will be outed by the media).

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2015-08-...end-did-not-know-she-was-paid-for-sex/6700640

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2015-08-...-search-fernvale-for-missing-teenager/6716932

There is a thread for Tiffany Taylor at the link below if anyone wants to discuss that case.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...bane-QLD-12-July-2015&p=12000448#post12000448

Bill Boco?

Also, she hasn't been charged with a crime - I don't think legal aid kicks in until someone's facing court proceedings. In this case, she's chosen to get legal advice, rather than representation in court.

In my previous experience on this matter, I was given a list of lawyers who were registered to represent legal aid clients. My first post BTW [emoji4]

Sent from my ZTE Blade Q Lux using Tapatalk

:wagon: dak dak girl!!

. Likely they are the controlling and sometimes violent types.

Well, if you choose to call yourself Bishop or Marshall, there's at least a dominant, controlling ego-thing going on. It's not quite the same leage as Baker or Gardner.

The woman claims to be the grandmother of the teenager but hasn't seen her for some time.
Said to leave them alone they have had enough.
Just leave them alone.

Exactly who is them and they I wonder?

I thought I heard her saying: 'leave him alone', but I wasn't 100% sure.

I've got a wild theory about how the suitcase could of ended up in wynarka - sorry it's off topic compared to the current conversations but i thought i would just add my 2 cents in. And apologies in advance if someone has already said the same...

I've driven a fair bit on Australian country roads at night time, and it's not uncommon to go through a Police random booze bus and its also not uncommon to go through night time road works, these two could easily look like each other when driving at night, especially if there was a bend in the road and all you could see was bright lights up ahead. Police have stated there was road works in Wynarka before the case was found. Even if the road works were done during daytime hours flood lights ect around vehicles do get left on sometimes.

If the person who had the suitcase in there vehicle was driving through that area at night, they could of easily got spooked by the lights up ahead. They would have been on edge anyway you would think because of the contents of the suitcase. If you also add that person could of been on some type of substance that would make it even worse with paranoia. As i stated in a previous post, the police do have a right to search your vehicle.

So what im getting at is... the person could of seen these lights ahead thought it was a booze bus, dumped the suitcase in the bushes with intention to come back for it and drove through because they had to get to where they were going.

Why didn't they come back for it? The road works crew in the location might have made it too risky to return straight away without being spotted and when they did return someone could have gone through the suitcase already and moved it.

Wynarka is such a random location to dump the suitcase and this is all i could come up with. If you look at the pics i have attached you can see on the karoonda hwy photo its a bit steep and there is a bend in the road so you wouldn't have the best visibility to see for miles ahead of you at night time on that stretch of road.

attachment.php

Karoonda Hwy

attachment.php

Night time Booze Bus

attachment.php

Night time road works

Carry on :thinking:

Image links..

Boozebus image link - http://www.perthnow.com.au/news/wes...-to-be-abolished/story-e6frg13u-1226579557383
road works link - http://www.abc.net.au/hobart/contribute/view_media.htm?id=132ddcf4-f526-4845-ba4e-e23832f5b673
Karoondy hwy link https://www.youtube.com/user/SAPoliceNews

note these were just random images i found and the news articles arent relevant to the case.

Attachments

• highway.jpg
    highway.jpg
    93.1 KB · Views: 22
  • roadworks-nightime.jpg
    roadworks-nightime.jpg
    120.3 KB · Views: 22
  • 557502-booze-bus-police-drink-driving.jpg
    557502-booze-bus-police-drink-driving.jpg
    58 KB · Views: 22
I've got a wild theory about how the suitcase could of ended up in wynarka - sorry it's off topic compared to the current conversations but i thought i would just add my 2 cents in. And apologies in advance if someone has already said the same...

I've driven a fair bit on Australian country roads at night time, and it's not uncommon to go through a Police random booze bus and its also not uncommon to go through night time road works, these two could easily look like each other when driving at night, especially if there was a bend in the road and all you could see was bright lights up ahead. Police have stated there was road works in Wynarka before the case was found. Even if the road works were done during daytime hours flood lights ect around vehicles do get left on sometimes.

If the person who had the suitcase in there vehicle was driving through that area at night, they could of easily got spooked by the lights up ahead. They would have been on edge anyway you would think because of the contents of the suitcase. If you also add that person could of been on some type of substance that would make it even worse with paranoia. As i stated in a previous post, the police do have a right to search your vehicle.

So what im getting at is... the person could of seen these lights ahead thought it was a booze bus, dumped the suitcase in the bushes with intention to come back for it and drove through because they had to get to where they were going.

Why didn't they come back for it? The road works crew in the location might have made it too risky to return straight away without being spotted and when they did return someone could have gone through the suitcase already and moved it.

Wynarka is such a random location to dump the suitcase and this is all i could come up with. If you look at the pics i have attached you can see on the karoonda hwy photo its a bit steep and there is a bend in the road so you wouldn't have the best visibility to see for miles ahead of you at night time on that stretch of road.

View attachment 83684
Karoonda Hwy

View attachment 83685
Night time Booze Bus

View attachment 83687
Night time road works

I actually think this is a good theory . Ive always wondered if the remains were in the boot of a car before the suitcase too.

Sent from my SM-G920I using Tapatalk

Well, if you choose to call yourself Bishop or Marshall, there's at least a dominant, controlling ego-thing going on. It's not quite the same leage as Baker or Gardner.

Now there's a psych twist that wouldn't have occurred to me :)

Wonder why he didn't go for King too. Maybe he did.

Sounds like a narcissistic pig to me!
quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by DutchTreat

Now there's a psych twist that wouldn't have occurred to me
smile.gif

Wonder why he didn't go for King too. Maybe he did.​

attachment.php

Karoonda Hwy

attachment.php

Night time Booze Bus

attachment.php

Night time road works

Brilliant Bliss!
Finally, a new idea!

This makes so much sense.

If I may add...

If that occurred at night and in a hurry, a person probably wouldn't have a clear idea about where exactly they left the case.
All they may have remembered it they were just out of Wynarka in the roadwork area.
Could this explain suitcase man?
As has been postulated many times here, he may have been searching for the case hoping to retrieve it in his new, empty case.
Explains the timing of the suitcase man sighting as AFTER the case with remains was left.
Also explains him returning on different days.

Brilliant Bliss!
Finally, a new idea!

This makes so much sense.

If I may add...

If that occurred at night and in a hurry, a person probably wouldn't have a clear idea about where exactly they left the case.
All they may have remembered it they were just out of Wynarka in the roadwork area.
Could this explain suitcase man?
As has been postulated many times here, he may have been searching for the case hoping to retrieve it in his new, empty case.
Explains the timing of the suitcase man sighting as AFTER the case with remains was left.
Also explains him returning on different days.

Yes and there wasn't just a sighting of the suitcase man there was also this....

A witness has come forward to tell detectives *investigating the case of a murdered girl’s body found dumped in the Murray Mallee that they saw a possible suspect walking out of scrub at a different location.

An Adelaide business owner says he was returning from a family function along the Karoonda Highway in late May when a man aged about 60 and dressed in a suit emerged from scrubland and quickly crossed the road.

He appeared to be on a *mobile phone at the time.

The neatly dressed, clean-cut man disappeared into scrub on the other side of the 172km highway, on a 32km stretch that links the Murray River town of Tailem Bend with Wynarka, a tiny town that’s about 120km southeast of Adelaide.

The witness recently returned to the site and is believed to have found a black tub swarming with flies and a washing basket. The witness gave a statement to Major Crime detectives last week.

Link - http://www.theaustralian.com.au/new...alia-murder-hunt/story-e6frg6nf-1227497110993

Firstly, do you have proof that the police haven't also spoken to the parents? As I said earlier, there is information here that you may not be aware of. Just because it hasn't been published does not mean it doesn't exist. What do you think is going to sell better - that police questioned old acquaintances or that they questioned his ex fiancée who was 16 when they got engaged? As I also said earlier, yes sensationalism is annoying, but don't let it ruin your day. It happens and you're not going to be able to stop it by pointing it out constantly here. That is taking the focus away from the reason we are here!

Secondly. Lives? Lived? Seriously?? Take a step back and look at the context. The bigger picture (ie that police have spoken to really important witnesses in this case).

I'm just going to be Elsa re the nitpicking. Let it go. The point of what bothers me was very clearly missed.

If you have a problem with police questioning a witness, go and talk about it with them. Complaining about it here is only taking the focus off Karlie and Khandalyce and it is insinuating that law enforcement don't know what they're doing. IMO they do indeed know what they are doing, as evidenced by the amazing progress in the case recently.

The fact is, as stated about 30 pages ago, this witness could have seen things she didn't realise were extremely important. eg "That old faded suitcase? Yeah, he packed that when we were moving in together but I didn't ever see it again." A 16 year old may not have had any idea of the importance of what she innocently saw. Hindsight is a wonderful thing. That's why the police ask people questions no matter how old they were or how long ago something happened.

Or do you think cold cases should be abandoned?

I'm really sorry I missed these posts at the time & I feel badly starting this again but there's been a HUGE misunderstanding & I need to clear it up in the thread in case more than one person was given the wrong impression.I genuinely didn't want to clog the thread with any more on this but it seems I must have worded my earliest posts very poorly today.

So as briefly as possible :

OF COURSE police should be interviewing these people, repeatedly & in-depth. I have no issue with that whatsoever. I've posted myself, more than once (before today) that she may simply have been a witness to the ATM's he used or items in his possession like suitcases or ph's. I've never questioned any police action in regard to this case anywhere & I'm really sorry to have given anyone the impression I was doing that because it's derailed the thread with unneccessary debate - very unnecessary because that's not at all how I feel.

It's the reporting & only the reporting of names/details/images of minors that was the issue. The most recently named minor could be, for all we know, another victim of this man. The trawling of the details from social media is the issue. Police didn't release those details or pictures. In fact, if you look at the police media releases they've done they're utmost to withold that information. Someone else chose to make it all public.

<modsnip>

Again, I apologise for the confusion, more so if any of this was addressed in the pages ahead, because I've just broken my own rule & posted before reading to the last post (only because I'm not sure I'll have wifi access long enough to do so). Sorry to everyone that was annoyed by these posts.

Thank you. Other than the initial tv news report showing the Hyundai and the photo of the man she met up with, yesterday's article online was the first I had heard anything substantial about this story.

That case is off topic here, hence the reason I provided the link to Tiffany's case.

Back on topic please.

View attachment 83684
Karoonda Hwy

View attachment 83685
Night time Booze Bus

View attachment 83687
Night time road works

Image links..

Boozebus image link - http://www.perthnow.com.au/news/wes...-to-be-abolished/story-e6frg13u-1226579557383
road works link -http://www.abc.net.au/hobart/contribute/view_media.htm?id=132ddcf4-f526-4845-ba4e-e23832f5b673
Karoondy hwy link https://www.youtube.com/user/SAPoliceNews

note these were just random images i found and the news articles arent relevant to the case.

When I try to look at the three attached images, I get this message -

Invalid Attachment specified. If you followed a valid link, please notify the administrator

Not covering any new ground here, but he seems to have had a hell of a hold over women, which leads me to wonder if it is chemical, financial, or just general intimidation or even codependency. You don't leave a home and shrine abruptly for an adventure. (I accept that prosthetic legs get uncomfortable and are upgraded).
My opinion only

Is it a little weird they move into another suburb and easily traceable. Wonder if they went to Alice Springs for awhile. Also the mess they left behind. Do they have to clean a property before they re- let it in S.A. I find getting a new tenant to clean up the previous tenants mess somewhat odd, even if it was a Government home.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FindIreneFlemingWAState