AUS - Khandalyce Kiara Pearce (Wynarka) and mum Karlie Pearce-Stevenson (Belanglo) #5

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
No, you didn't say rough or violent but DH is the man in question and I think we have reasonable cause to suspect he fits this description. To assume all these women fit the low self esteem girl looking for love profile seems a touch hasty.

I'm not sure why....but I think the opposite ....I'm sensing an attraction to girls with a little fire to them... just maybe vulnerable due to other circumstances.. IMO

Agree with Puggle. I don't think she did either. If she did she would have to have help and as we have seen, she doesn't seem to have much support other than her carer. <modsnip>
You would think with all this happening, someone would come and give her some support though, with the kids.....

Carer???....You mean her partner??

No...she doesn't appear to have much support at all.

We don't know her personal experiences....we do know that at one point in time she was in a relationship with a man who is now accused of a heinous/violent crime.... we have had (linked here) video's of neighbours who said they heard continual fighting coming from their home.

Could she have been a victim of a controlling abusive partner?? Possibly
Could she have been systematically isolated from Family/friends and support networks??

Yes I think it would be nice if some organisation could step in and offer her and her partner some support and help as they have children..... so far she has not been charged with anything.

It's well known that women in domestic violence situations are unable to leave its called ABUSED WIVES SYNDROME or STOCKHOLM syndrome. I can think of countless situations in true crime where women who live with violent men know and live with terrible secrets. Coming to mind as an example is Peter Astill. While the wife sat in front of the fire, her ex husband came in and threw Astills head and hands into the fire right in front of her, yet she did not go to the police about it, and it was only months later when the partner was charged that she admitted her knowledge.

I'd be confident in saying HP was not submissive in fact the reverse. Neighbours have said there was always yelling and screaming from their house. Submissive women don't answer back. The way she jumped from her wheel chair into the driver seat of her car show me she is in full control. I also think the smile on her face showed someone who thought she could control the police interview/ I'd say interview 1 was comfortable for her all friendly and giving her false hope. Interview 2 would have been 'gloves off Hazel' time to get serious.

I think it is entirely possible that whoever dumped the suitcase had it knocking around for so long that it had lost significance for them. They probably felt that it was unlikely to be discovered quickly, and if it was that there was no great fear of Khandles being identified, just as Karlie hadn't been. Especially since it was so far from where they were last seen. There may well have been an element of laziness, or perhaps they really did plan to retrieve it and didn't get around to it, or tried and couldn't find it. It's a horrible thing to think, but I genuinely reckon whoever dumped the suitcase didn't think it was much of a big deal.

THE former partner of Karlie Pearce-Stevenson’s alleged killer has been questioned directly about the murders of the young mum and her toddler daughter Khandalyce during almost four hours of interrogation at the Elizabeth Police Station.

It was the second time in four days Hazel Passmore had been questioned. Previous interviews are understood to have focused on the fraudulent use of Ms Pearce-Stevenson’s identity. Yesterday’s interview was “under caution”, which means she was formally warned that anything she said could link her to a crime

http://m.adelaidenow.com.au/news/so...591043079?sv=f4bfd19024b76c7914834feff1409185

Makara did say this was the case..fraud squad then homicide. These teams are specifically trained in their area.

I'd be confident in saying HP was not submissive in fact the reverse. Neighbours have said there was always yelling and screaming from their house. Submissive women don't answer back. The way she jumped from her wheel chair into the driver seat of her car show me she is in full control. I also think the smile on her face showed someone who thought she could control the police interview/ I'd say interview 1 was comfortable for her all friendly and giving her false hope. Interview 2 would have been 'gloves off Hazel' time to get serious.
HP certainly doesn't strike me as the meek type. From what I have read, Karlie sounds as though she was pretty feisty too.

Sorry, I've fallen behind - is there new/verified information that the person attending the Centrelink interview was in a wheelchair?

Original police statement was the person attending the bank was in a wheelchair - but no details about the person attending Centrelink.

Also disturbingly it appears that in June 2010 a woman in a wheelchair impersonating Ms Pearce-Stevenson attended Australian Central Credit Union Elizabeth to update banking records.

In December 2010 a woman claiming to be Ms Pearce-Stevenson attended compulsory interview with Centrelink at Salisbury
https://www.police.nsw.gov.au/news/latest_releases?sq_content_src=%2BdXJsPWh0dHBzJTNBJTJGJTJGZWJpenByZC5wb2xpY2UubnN3Lmdvdi5hdSUyRm1lZGlhJTJGNDk1MDYuaHRtbCZhbGw9MQ%3D%3D

In the 2009 Google maps pics of the house in Charnwood showing the red VL commodore wagon posted by plongi in page 4 of the thread ( I'm sorry not sure cutting and pasting would work with the links)
if you look closely, my resolution(or my eyes LOL) are not too good, but I think, you can see a person in the backyard, and I think a dark haired child in the 'back back' of the commodore with one arm over the seat?????? Are these pics really from THE house in Charnwood, or just a random posted house in Charnwood?

That Charnwood house is a government house-the tenants have put the garage roller doors on. I'm trying to locate the street. There wasn't many of that style built-from memory they are off Kerrigan and Lhotsky Street. The only ATM's in Charnwood are at the shops and the Labour Club on Lhotsky Street.

This is what Detective Bray had to say in his last media conference.

On 24 June 2010 a female in a wheelchair accompanied by a male person attended the Australian Central Credit Union in Elizabeth to update banking records and engage in conversations with the bank. Those people were in possession of identity documents and were able to convince the bank that in fact the female that was present was Karlie.

The woman in the wheelchair was trying to pass herself off as Karlie.

BBM. IBM.

I would imagine that there were documents to sign. Those signatures, even though faked, would be consistent. No doubt police have figured out whose handwriting is on the documents.

Marking my spot before it's time to wake up in Australia. ;)

I have a question, does Australia ever set up road blocks? Like the kind where they test for DUI's or anything like that?

Marking my spot before it's time to wake up in Australia. ;)

There's a little header at the top of this thread that reads "View First Unread". If you click on that, it takes you right to where you left off. That way, you don't have to "mark your spot", which, thanks to someone upthread, invokes an image of someone lifting their leg on their computer screen. :giggle:

Those members from SA - Is this site usually up to date? Is what I'm getting correct?

https://www.ecom.transport.sa.gov.au/et/checkRegistrationExpiryDate.do

attachment.php

Oh hahahahahahahaaaaar!!!!

Are these two the gift that keeps on giving or what?

So did they actually drive unregistered cars to the police station, and both of them drive unregistered cars in front of reporters? Christ on a bike!

Guys are you forgetting she is an amputee? How can she have got rid of it by herself? She had to have help. Her partner, boyfriend whatever is only fairly new, the last maybe 3 years. Do you think he could have been trusted with her secret, her big suitcase containing the remains of a baby. I don't think she had control of the suitcase. There are others involved here remember, HP cannot be the sole bad guy. To me she is a victim of DH just as much as the others.
BBM. HP may be an amputee but she is very mobile and capable of putting a suitcase on her lap, wheeling to the car, transferring herself into the drivers seat with the assistance of the roof top chair rack and driving wherever she pleases. Possibly finds herself in Wynarka, roles down the window and hoists the bag out.

The video of her leaving her house the first time indicates how mobile and capable she actually is. With or without the prosthetic leg

BBM. HP may be an amputee but she is very mobile and capable of putting a suitcase on her lap, wheeling to the car, transferring herself into the drivers seat with the assistance of the roof top chair rack and driving wherever she pleases. Possibly finds herself in Wynarka, roles down the window and hoists the bag out.

The video of her leaving her house the first time indicates how mobile and capable she actually is. With or without the prosthetic leg

Oh totally agree, but I think she took her carer boyfriend with her, <modsnip> They probably had their kids in the back.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FindIreneFlemingWAState