AUS - Khandalyce Kiara Pearce (Wynarka) and mum Karlie Pearce-Stevenson (Belanglo) #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
2 cars exactly the same? Is there a purpose in that? Why would you have 2 cars exactly the same?

Discount shopping... better deal on purchasing two at the same time??

Are they the same model/year Crabby?? ... I'm hopeless when it comes to cars..

None of the people we are talking about are living in the lap of luxury. They are small fry and I doubt their abilities to set up companies, ABNs etc. I think someone / group is profiting from all of this. The group needed a social welfare dependent with violent propensities to carry out their plans. HP could simply be the person partnered with the psycho. All the irrational dumb lazy actions are them acting on their own without direction.

Whoever threw that suitcase right there on the shoulder of the road bought everyone undone. Everyone. Instantly. Without that, Karlie's body may never ever have been identified until way in to the future with the help of as yet undiscovered science. The collective outrage of the bones of a small child seemed to send the SA police into a solid unyielding frenzy of application and diligence which must have been foreseen by the Discarder of the Suitcase. No way was this going to sink into a mystery like 'Angel's' remains in Belanglo seemed to do.

And it is more than rational to understand that from Holdom's point of view, the Discarder has dug everyone into a hole. Up until then, it is fair to say that matters were gradually fading into the past, the mystery skeleton in the forest, the memories of banks, and Centrelink, the link between electronic transactions , those days when travelling north on the Sturt Highway was a bit of a lark, all these things were inexorably moving back into the mists of time, and the mists of peoples memories, and a man going about his business in Canberra, or going about other sort of enforced business in Cessnock prison could just amble about , unattached to any of that old mess.

So he would have a lot of justified ( in his eyes ) fury at this person, one would think. Enough to be perhaps a bit scary if his holding by the police isn't secure, or hopefully , long term. And , he cant contact her, and she cant contact him, so both are flying blind in a sense during all their interviews, wherein, I gather he isn't saying much, and she is probably saying too much nonsense so far.

It will all unravel. Maybe slowly, maybe suddenly rapidly. But it will.

An Epiphany.....

What if these ABN's that some of you guys discovered....actually is a huge clue.

I just had a weird thought....What if the 90k in Family payments wasn't the only amount of money filtered through Karlie's account????

The Police are under no obligation to disclose all evidence to media ...are they????

KP Exploration Drilling....is that what it was called??

The word Syndicate/Associates that Police have used in the case...along with the ABS...Fraud >>>Bigger Fraud >> worth Killing for.

Is there a chance that the KP Exploration Drilling was paid a LARGE sum for a contract deal from some large organisation??

Or a Bogus company enterprise (criminal ring) laundering their illegal monies under the guise of supposedly real companies??

Just putting it out there .... Is it even possible ????

I agree Puggle. It's the use of the word 'syndicate' that makes me think there's a lot more involved than just 2-3 people and it points to being somewhat 'organised'.

Whoever threw that suitcase right there on the shoulder of the road bought everyone undone. Everyone. Instantly. Without that, Karlie's body may never ever have been identified until way in to the future with the help of as yet undiscovered science. The collective outrage of the bones of a small child seemed to send the SA police into a solid unyielding frenzy of application and diligence which must have been foreseen by the Discarder of the Suitcase. No way was this going to sink into a mystery like 'Angel's' remains in Belanglo seemed to do.

And it is more than rational to understand that from Holdom's point of view, the Discarder has dug everyone into a hole. Up until then, it is fair to say that matters were gradually fading into the past, the mystery skeleton in the forest, the memories of banks, and Centrelink, the link between electronic transactions , those days when travelling north on the Sturt Highway was a bit of a lark, all these things were inexorably moving back into the mists of time, and the mists of peoples memories, and a man going about his business in Canberra, or going about other sort of enforced business in Cessnock prison could just amble about , unattached to any of that old mess.

So he would have a lot of justified ( in his eyes ) fury at this person, one would think. Enough to be perhaps a bit scary if his holding by the police isn't secure, or hopefully , long term. And , he cant contact her, and she cant contact him, so both are flying blind in a sense during all their interviews, wherein, I gather he isn't saying much, and she is probably saying too much nonsense so far.

It will all unravel. Maybe slowly, maybe suddenly rapidly. But it will.

:goodpost:

I agree Puggle. It's the use of the word 'syndicate' that makes me think there's a lot more involved than just 2-3 people and it points to being somewhat 'organised'.

EXACTLY!! These guys do not fit the definition of a syndicate. I still am not making a judgement on HPs guilt in the murder but I think the police are using HPs fraudulent actions as bait for larger fish we don't know about yet.

I don't believe that she will get immunity from prosecution for Commonwealth fraud. It is a Federal offence, not a State offence. Imagine the outcry if her crime was excused. It is taxpayer's money and these offences are treated harshly, as they should be. All the above applies to HP only if proven guilty.

I know of a woman who worked under her name and collected pension etc under another name to the tune of $60,000. She got off with an apologetic letter. I'm fuming to this very day.
The only difference is she didn't not aid a murderer, a dead woman and she wasn't front page.
Wait and see games.

With the unregistered plates, annnnnd a note on one it may mean something else.

Its not your normal matching couple cars with legit plates

Discount shopping... better deal on purchasing two at the same time??

Are they the same model/year Crabby?? ... I'm hopeless when it comes to cars..

And one is stolen or refirbed in a $30 million car racket which puts its profits through a chain of dead mother entities

To swap plates over so you could use both cars when only one is registered?

I just had a weird thought....What if the 90k in Family payments wasn't the only amount of money filtered through Karlie's account?????

It wasn't.

“People who we believe may be the offenders and other have taken over Karlie’s identity, her telephone, her bank accounts and her Centrelink and family payments,” he said.

“Supt Bray said numerous deposits — including the wages of an unknown person — were placed into the bank account, with more than $90,000 in transactions between the murders and March 2012, when it was accessed at Charnwood in Canberra.

Source: http://www.news.com.au/national/crime/wynarkabelanglo-murder-bombshell-karlie-pearce-stevenson-was-victim-of-90k-identity-fraud-after-she-was-killed/story-fns0kb1g-1227584193872

I find it odd that the earliest known photo of the suitcase, May 24, it is directly on the road shoulder.
attachment.php

An able bodied passenger could easily have run up the bank and left it behind a bush.

I think it'd be hard for a disabled driver to throw the suitcase out the passenger side door, but perhaps at the right hour of the day could have pulled over to the wrong side of the road and basically dropped it out the door and driven off.

but her upper body would be strong from using her wheel chair and lifting it into the car.

EXACTLY!! These guys do not fit the definition of a syndicate. I still am not making a judgement on HPs guilt in the murder but I think the police are using HPs fraudulent actions as bait for larger fish we don't know about yet.

Or, possibly they are emphasizing the seriousness of the fraud angle to scare certain people into talking/turning in evidence about the murder, to try for a lesser sentence on the fraud.

That car would be worth minimum $60000

Imagine if you did up cars with dodgy money then sold them to people at lesser money

The Boss relates to the Falcon but could be a double connotation

Someone used one of Adelaides most expensive lawyers in defence

One photo is captioned `The Boss's car' and has the tag `with Khandalise and <modsnip>'.

http://www.theaustralian.com.au/new...andalyce-emerges/story-fn3dxiwe-1227587726505

Well in that case it would be nice to know who 'the boss' is, HP is referring to.

but her upper body would be strong from using her wheel chair and lifting it into the car.

So I wonder why someone would leave it in a place where it would be sure to be examined, like they wanted it to be found. Someone/people did look at it, but left it farther up the bank.

2 cars exactly the same? Is there a purpose in that? Why would you have 2 cars exactly the same?

Something done occasionally by people who have an eye to the possibility they may need to run their cars until the cars need to be junked.

Eventually every car must be scrapped... usually the cause of this is something major is broken and the cost of fixing is far more then the cost of replacing. So if you've got two the same then before it goes to the spare parts yard you use the parts from it to fix the other car up as best as possible. Or if you've got a storage shed and are good with cars you might even put it up on blocks and use it for parts until the other car needs junking.

Similarly with the colour, you need only one touch-up kit for little dings and if you want a respray you can get both cars done at once and it will be a little cheaper than two of different colours because the workshop won't need to set things up twice.

There's other minor savings too. Buy one technical manual to help you do things like change headlights. Buy one set of roof racks, use it on either car.

I don't see it as dodgy, just frugal.

The passenger car door has been opened and the case has been flipped. rolled out
Not even got out the car. Are the DNA certified Khandalese bones? Or they of another child?ons out of their closet before things got to hot.
Someone got some skeletons in their closet?

I find it odd that the earliest known photo of the suitcase, May 24, it is directly on the road shoulder. View attachment 83760

An able bodied passenger could easily have run up the bank and left it behind a bush.

I think it'd be hard for a disabled driver to throw the suitcase out the passenger side door, but perhaps at the right hour of the day could have pulled over to the wrong side of the road and basically dropped it out the door and driven off.

That car would be worth minimum $60000

Imagine if you did up cars with dodgy money then sold them to people at lesser money

Someone used one of Adelaides most expensive lawyers in defence

I think you're reading too much into the cars.

They're calling this car 'the boss'' car after the similar vehicle used in Dukes of Hazard by Boss Hogg. None of them owned it, nor knew the person who did most likely, it's just a car at a car show.

I very much doubt any of these characters were connected to people actually operating any kind of organized racket, the fact that they managed to defraud Centerlink says more about the incompetence of that department than their own abilities to defraud IMO.

Both cars are grey, the second most prolific car, stationwagons with no distinguishable features

VIN numbers might say another colour

Something done occasionally by people who have an eye to the possibility they may need to run their cars until the cars need to be junked.

Eventually every car must be scrapped... usually the cause of this is something major is broken and the cost of fixing is far more then the cost of replacing. So if you've got two the same then before it goes to the spare parts yard you use the parts from it to fix the other car up as best as possible. Or if you've got a storage shed and are good with cars you might even put it up on blocks and use it for parts until the other car needs junking.

Similarly with the colour, you need only one touch-up kit for little dings and if you want a respray you can get both cars done at once and it will be a little cheaper than two of different colours because the workshop won't need to set things up twice.

There's other minor savings too. Buy one technical manual to help you do things like change headlights. Buy one set of roof racks, use it on either car.

I don't see it as dodgy, just frugal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member