AUS - Khandalyce Kiara Pearce (Wynarka) and mum Karlie Pearce-Stevenson (Belanglo) #5

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Good Morning from a very foggy Oxfordshire in the UK!
Good morning! It is Melbourne Cup day here.

I have my fascinator on, my heels are ready (will put them on at the last minute) and I'm dressed to the nines. I actually hate the sport of horse racing because of the way the animals are treated, so I don't put any bets on ... but I still join in the party at work ;)

I have a good feeling about today. Not because of the party but because I think the police are taking leaps and bounds towards another arrest.

Oh totally agree, but I think she took her carer boyfriend with her, and he did the 'disposal work' it's got his signature all over it. They probably had their kids in the back.

I find it odd that the earliest known photo of the suitcase, May 24, it is directly on the road shoulder. external.jpg

An able bodied passenger could easily have run up the bank and left it behind a bush.

I think it'd be hard for a disabled driver to throw the suitcase out the passenger side door, but perhaps at the right hour of the day could have pulled over to the wrong side of the road and basically dropped it out the door and driven off.

I agree. Always sad to see the kids dragged through this stuff. It just shows how brain dead these folk are.

Those members from SA - Is this site usually up to date? Is what I'm getting correct?

https://www.ecom.transport.sa.gov.au/et/checkRegistrationExpiryDate.do

attachment.php

Expiry Date UNREGISTERED

The vehicle registration is either suspended or the vehicle is stolen, defected, or has a writeoff incident recorded.

Who wants to do the honors?

I find it odd that the earliest known photo of the suitcase, May 24, it is directly on the road shoulder.
attachment.php

An able bodied passenger could easily have run up the bank and left it behind a bush.

I think it'd be hard for a disabled driver to throw the suitcase out the passenger side door, but perhaps at the right hour of the day could have pulled over to the wrong side of the road and basically dropped it out the door and driven off.

The fact that it was left on the side of the road leads me to believe HP may very well have left it there. A more mobile person surely would've dumped it somewhere harder to find.

https://www.google.com.au/maps/@-35...vjmTMzaA!2e0!5s20091101T000000!7i13312!8i6656

I grew up in this suburb in the 70s and I tell you younger more innocent people especially woman were at high risk. But you didn't report stuff in those days and you still don't.

The address isn't shown in the screen grabs so it's ok.

Plongi, you need to either add a link or a source to the origin of the images. If they're from Google Maps, just add that notation to your first post.

The car under the tarp is maybe the sort of car that would be driven to a car show. Tires are flat so hasn't been anywhere for a whilst back then or just makes it that bit harder to steal. NSW rego though. The VL was re-registered in NSW after the death. I was trying to get pics from that car show in Alice on 27 July 2008. To see if a car like that one was about. You can kinda make out the rego and wheel type. In Earth view "no date" there is a red car behind the front fence in the front yard and a silver car in the back yard. Always working on a mota. Always need and got bits plates etc.

Man responsible for death of partners girls. Partner now in wheel chair. Man responsible decides to take up relationship with friend of both who has child. Nice sentiment from both involved. Karlie was young and vulnerable. Girls in her situation become quietly desperate for a better life.
Woman in wheel chair would be sent insane by such betrayal. Karlie is in the way... especially if your finding it hard to cope / DH or HP.
Would the young girl left behind make up for her losses. Probably more like a reminder of the losses.
Karlie's and HB betrayal has been re-payed via Centerlink.

I've trawled through pages and pages catching up again ... so another interview with the police? I suspect the police are doing a lot of information gathering and collaborating in preparation for another arrest, myself. It may not necessarily be the arrest of Hazel - she could be supplying information regarding other person's involvement in Khandalyce's murder. I will say however, that given the calibre of people who trash their abodes, leave drug paraphernalia, etc, before leaving a property hastily, they aren't normally the type of people who willingly assist police by way of spending several hours of their free time in a police station ... unless they have to ... just my thoughts though.

Interesting regarding the number plates on the vehicles. The mind further boggles.

Unless I got the number wrong, it belongs to a NSW boat trailer and its in Canberra?

Judging by the number plate its not a vehicle plate

I have a question, does Australia ever set up road blocks? Like the kind where they test for DUI's or anything like that?

Yes, they do. Testing for alcohol and drugs.

An Epiphany.....

What if these ABN's that some of you guys discovered....actually is a huge clue.

I just had a weird thought....What if the 90k in Family payments wasn't the only amount of money filtered through Karlie's account????

The Police are under no obligation to disclose all evidence to media ...are they????

KP Exploration Drilling....is that what it was called??

The word Syndicate/Associates that Police have used in the case...along with the ABS...Fraud >>>Bigger Fraud >> worth Killing for.

Is there a chance that the KP Exploration Drilling was paid a LARGE sum for a contract deal from some large organisation??

Or a Bogus company enterprise (criminal ring) laundering their illegal monies under the guise of supposedly real companies??

Just putting it out there .... Is it even possible ????

At this stage anything is possible. But the disposal of the suitcase screams junkie-panic-amateur hour. Would a crime syndicate really trust the likes of DH & HP with large sums?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

At this stage anything is possible. But the disposal of the suitcase screams junkie-panic-amateur hour. Would a crime syndicate really trust the likes of DH & HP with large sums?

They might 'use' them if they thought they were dumb enough and dependent enough.

They might 'use' them if they thought they were dumb enough and dependent enough.

Certainly they could have sold the identity lock stock and barrel. Who knows what other govt records, transactions and accounts now exist for KPS? HP & DH may know nothing about... They cashed out in 2011 maybe?

2 cars exactly the same? Is there a purpose in that? Why would you have 2 cars exactly the same?

Expiry Date UNREGISTERED

The vehicle registration is either suspended or the vehicle is stolen, defected, or has a writeoff incident recorded.

Who wants to do the honors?

Yeah I even considered the possibility of a drug syndicate in that scenario I just gave.... ICE maybe..

Would only take one idiot within a group to make a mistake .... like be told to get rid of something...and they just pathetically toss it... or toss it in a scenario similar to what 'Bliss" had suggested.....that would fall into your Junkie-panic -amateur ...type behaviour.

I dunno...just playing with some Ideas....

My partner and I had 2 cars the same in the past, and now we have 2 very similar cars.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FindIreneFlemingWAState