AUS - Khandalyce Kiara Pearce (Wynarka) and mum Karlie Pearce-Stevenson (Belanglo) #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
My understanding is that ;
on the 24 th of June 2010 , a woman in a wheel chair , accompanied by a man went to the Aust. credit Union in Elizabeth to update banking records and held a conversation with the bank . This male and wheelchair female were able to convince that Bank , that the female in the wheel chair was Karlie.

Then on the 15th of Dec 2010, a female , went to a centre link appointment at Salisbury and said that she was Karlie and also had documents for herself and Khandalyce BUT they do not know , if female is the same as the one in the wheelchair , who attended the Bank , earlier that same year . [ NO MENTION OF A WHEELCHAIR at the centrelink appointment ]

its in my opinion , that they are two different woman , that is why , in the first police interview , they said that they are possibly looking for at least 2 females .

There was a report in The Advertiser on 31 October 2015 which mentions a woman in a wheelchair at both the credit union and Centrelink.

“They said a woman in a wheelchair had visited a credit union in Adelaide’s northern suburbs and posed as Ms Pearce-Stevenson to update her records in June 2010.

A woman in a wheelchair also had gone to Centrelink at Salisbury claiming to be Ms Pearce-Stevenson in December 2010.”

Source: http://www.adelaidenow.com.au/news/...belanglo-murders/story-fni6uo1m-1227587103274

Trooper, I've wondered if the call was made from a dodgy cell area so a bad connection, line or noise could throw Colleen off that the voice wasn't her daughter's.

Either way, very calculating indeed.

highly likely.. any assistance that could be wrung out of any conditions thatgave advantage to the caller had to have been used. This call .. everything hung on it, from the murderers point of view. His safety, her safety, life as he knows it, everything. . and he isn't even making the call, he has to rely, utterly, totally , on her , the caller. He has to trust her to fool Colleen, one shot at it, or its all over. He / they can hardly zap up to Alice Springs and murder Colleen... too messy. The call has to work if the murders are to remain undiscovered and the petty scamming of Karlie's bank account are to continue.

Khandalyce investigation 'may have saved other kids’

Stevens said police were monitoring media coverage of the case, warning there was a potential “misinformation” could be broadcast which “could have negative consequences” for the case.

“We have to monitor the media very carefully … there’s a lot of speculation and a lot of innuendo or rumour that is printed in such a way that it would be construed as fact and … one risk is that other people with information might see the story going in a different direction than what they actually know and maybe not come forward.”

http://indaily.com.au/news/2015/11/03/khandalyce-investigation-may-have-saved-other-kids/

highly likely.. any assistance that could be wrung out of any conditions thatgave advantage to the caller had to have been used. This call .. everything hung on it, from the murderers point of view. His safety, her safety, life as he knows it, everything. . and he isn't even making the call, he has to rely, utterly, totally , on her , the caller. He has to trust her to fool Colleen, one shot at it, or its all over. He / they can hardly zap up to Alice Springs and murder Colleen... too messy. The call has to work if the murders are to remain undiscovered and the petty scamming of Karlie's bank account are to continue.

As Karlie's mother died in 2012, she was likely to be very unwell for quite some time prior to her death. Any call from Karlie would have been joy to her and she was possibly distracted by pain and the excitement of speaking to her daughter, that any anomolies in the call/s were discarded. Could have called from a shopping centre precinct too, as they are a very noisy background.

I know of a couple of cases where the murderer sent text messages on the victims phone to family saying 'I've gone away and you probably won't hear from me for a while' - in the cases I know, family became very dubious about the messages, they were too uncharacteristic. In time they became convinced something bad had happened. This is the only case I've heard of where it worked.

I know of a couple of cases where the murderer sent text messages on the victims phone to family saying 'I've gone away and you probably won't hear from me for a while' - in the cases I know, family became very dubious about the messages, they were too uncharacteristic. In time they became convinced something bad had happened. This is the only case I've heard of where it worked.

It also worked in the Snowtown cases, but only with recorded messages on answering machines.

Stevens said police were monitoring media coverage of the case, warning there was a potential “misinformation” could be broadcast which “could have negative consequences” for the case.

“We have to monitor the media very carefully … there’s a lot of speculation and a lot of innuendo or rumour that is printed in such a way that it would be construed as fact and … one risk is that other people with information might see the story going in a different direction than what they actually know and maybe not come forward.”

http://indaily.com.au/news/2015/11/03/khandalyce-investigation-may-have-saved-other-kids/

I witnessed something sad happen at lunch time today which has given me a bit of an “ahh huh” moment. I stopped into my local shops. When I was waiting in my car to leave I saw a man and a woman come out of the shops. They were holding hands but something about the way they were walking caught my attention.. They got to a bench seat and the woman sat down and the man stood over her and leaned over her like he was chastising her. He leant over her talking for a while and she put her head down and he put his hands on both sides of her face, pulled her face up and kissed her. It was really aggressive. He was obviously mad about something . My husband wouldn’t behave like this towards me.
What it has to do with this case ? Really nothing but it has made me think… maybe someone in HP’s life is trying to control her, they doesn’t like the control DH has had over her for so long so they dumped or forced her to dump the suitcase to exert their control over her? “If you love me, prove it”.

This is all just in my opinion!

Trooper, I've wondered if the call was made from a dodgy cell area so a bad connection, line or noise could throw Colleen off that the voice wasn't her daughter's.

Or pretend to be drunk or on drugs...at a party with background noise. That would account for any facts you might get wrong?

… maybe someone in HP’s life is trying to control her, they doesn’t like the control DH has had over her for so long so they dumped or forced her to dump the suitcase to exert their control over her? “If you love me, prove it”.

My response to the incidents a few days ago were: a control freak doesn't throw eggs when he gets upset.

I noticed Passmore was very calm during those trips to the police and speaking with her solicitors. VERY CALM. As opposed to her BF.

It was neat, how it worked, wasn't it.... if it wasn't for the ridiculous exposure of the suitcase, it would still be working..

I've thought about why it worked.. and worked so well. All I can come up with is, the caller knew her target. She knew about Colleen's environment, and background... she didn't put a foot wrong, she knew what was what in Karlie's life in Alice Springs, and Colleens, too, and various other members of Karlie's family as well. I cant think of any other explanation... even Colleens illness had a hand in probably making the caller's job easier, and that is hard to write down, as the caller , I think , knew of Colleens illness from another source...

How calculating is that? ... right up on the top of the list.

There was a report in The Advertiser on 31 October 2015 which mentions a woman in a wheelchair at both the credit union and Centrelink.

“They said a woman in a wheelchair had visited a credit union in Adelaide’s northern suburbs and posed as Ms Pearce-Stevenson to update her records in June 2010.

A woman in a wheelchair also had gone to Centrelink at Salisbury claiming to be Ms Pearce-Stevenson in December 2010.”

Source: http://www.adelaidenow.com.au/news/...belanglo-murders/story-fni6uo1m-1227587103274

Just because it's reported in the paper dosnt make it FACT.

The police have done press interviews, i would rely on those facts......

My response to the incidents a few days ago were: a control freak doesn't throw eggs when he gets upset.

I agree. I wonder if I have got it mixed up.. the controller is HP.
She has access to money....well, we believe she has had at some point. and perhaps a hold over people..."I know really dangerous people, don't do the wrong thing by me......"

But certainly, Holdom was there , I am sure of it, while this phone call to Colleen was made. He had to be there. His whole life depended on the success of the call. If Colleen could be fooled into thinking she was talking to her Karlie, then all was well for Holdom. He could go on. . if not, he had to make , as they say, other arrangements. Very quickly.

To me, it gives a brief insight into Holdom's reliance on that woman caller. Talk about trust and bonding. .. Those two had to be working as one.... She'd do it for him, he relied on her to do it right. .. He had to trust that she knew what she was doing, and had the right information and capability, she had to believe that it was for the best, and to her advantage to keep him out of the hands of police, and both of them obviously wanted their lives to continue on this path. ...of course, she knows Karlie is dead, she knows Khandalyce is dead, but it serves her purpose as much as it serves his.. at least , as much, it may even have been more.

a powerful dynamic going on there....

That phone call to Karlie's mother has been bugging me. Ever since I heard about it I keep trying to come up with scenarios of how you could possibly get away with that. It's one thing to ring a distant cousin but quite another to fool someone's mother. Another idea I came up with is that you could ring up hysterically saying Khandalyce was sick and you needed money urgently. No time to go over past regrets just focussed on the facts of the current emergency. Please help. Have to go now and attend to her.

That phone call to Karlie's mother has been bugging me. Ever since I heard about it I keep trying to come up with scenarios of how you could possibly get away with that. It's one thing to ring a distant cousin but quite another to fool someone's mother.

Maybe the phone call(s) weren't made to Karlie's mother, maybe they were made to someone more distant who was told to pass the message on to her mother?

Police statement: "a woman impersonated Ms Pearce-Stevenson to induce the murdered woman’s mother into sending money to the bank account."

<modsnip>

Could be, but the police said the car was re registered in NSW...the person who registered the vehicle was cleared but gave them some strong leads of inquiry....They haven't located where the vehicle is now.

That phone call to Karlie's mother has been bugging me. Ever since I heard about it I keep trying to come up with scenarios of how you could possibly get away with that. It's one thing to ring a distant cousin but quite another to fool someone's mother. Another idea I came up with is that you could ring up hysterically saying Khandalyce was sick and you needed money urgently. No time to go over past regrets just focussed on the facts of the current emergency. Please help. Have to go now and attend to her.

makes sense.... I maintain that the purpose of the call was not about the money in the primary sense.. that call was about steering anyone of Karlie's family away from the position of considering Karlie and Khandles as 'Missing Persons'.. that was the crucial element, the reason for the risk taking , the basis of the calls, not only to Colleen, but the texts etc to other members of the family and/or friends of Karlie..

It was essential that Karlie not be 'Missing'.. a MissingPerson attracts bloody trackers and whatnot, and the first thing is, bank accounts are checked.

Now.. Karlie's bank account was accessed two days after the police have declared the date of her murder. It is logical to assume that the killer is using the card and accessing the account. And this accessing of Karlie's account goes on, so that by the time they are in the invidious position of having to ring Colleen, ( not a lot of choice at this point for the murderer (s) ) they have left quite the trail of electronic footprints all over Karlie's account, so the call to Colleen is a last ditch attempt and throw of the dice to keep Karlie RIGHT OUT of the Missing Persons registry. If they can fool Colleen they are safe. If not, they are stuffed.

But oddly and probably unexpectedly they actually do put Colleen 's mind at rest, at least in the context of Karlie being alive, although absent and uncontactable..... .. a small victory but it did the trick, until someone threw that suitcase on the roadside.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Amakur