AUS - Khandalyce Kiara Pearce (Wynarka) and mum Karlie Pearce-Stevenson (Belanglo) #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
some friend , I've got friends that i love and trust with all my heart , not forgetting to mention admire but If some of them ever asked me to go to centrelink and 'make out to be me' my straight up answer would be F off , you idiot ! haha !
I don't doubt for one min , that DH , was the one encouraging HP , one bit maybe even treating her ,telling her {HP} THAT if she loved him , she would do it for him etc. I truly believe that DP really loved DH and would of done anything he wanted . IMO
I thought it was pretty open & shut initially, I really did, but after reading some of the ideas shared here in earlier threads, I've realised there are at least a couple of scenarios where the impersonator may have been completely unaware that Karlie & Khandalyce where dead.

If that person had been a friend of Karlie's, privy to the reasons she'd left Alice & any issues she may have had with her family. AND that person had just lost 2 kids in horrific circumstances & endured a leg amputation & 3 month hospital stay? - I could see her being overwhelmed & distracted enough to not think much beyond her own pain if she got home & was told her friend Karlie had moved away.

If she started getting texts from "Karlie" - "Centrelink are hassling me, I can't get there myself, the car broke down, Khandles is sick, everything's a mess. They're going to cut me off if I don't turn up - I wouldn't ask if I wasn't desperate H", please?.

& the calls to family : "I can't deal with talking to my mum yet, you know how bad it was when I left, can't you just ring her to get her off my back for a while? Please?"

I expect she'd have been treated with morphine etc after her release from hospital, add that to what she'd been through already (ie not JUST losing 2 kids, but being trapped with their bodies, a younger injured child & her own injuries, possibly for hours) & she wouldn't have been thinking too straight.

I don' t think it would've been too hard for an "interested party" to turn the screws & add a little more pressure - "What kind of friend are you H? Your mate's in trouble & you won't help her out?"

There are a lot of possbilities here, not all of them point to the impersonator/s being guilty of, or even aware of murder.

What did HP's carer say to the media in the egg throwing video.
I thought it was "Leave me alone, I didn't have anything to do with it"
if that is what he said, I find his use of me and I instead of us and we very interesting. It's like he knows HP did it but doesn't want to be involved.

HP always makes me think of Harry Potter.
the audio I just listened to he said "I had nothing to do with it so **** off"
i also watched another version and he walks away on the opposite side of the car when the journalist asks him that question, I could have sworn the video they showed on the weekend he said "I know nothing about it so **** off"

the audio I just listened to he said "I had nothing to do with it so **** off"
i also watched another version and he walks away on the opposite side of the car when the journalist asks him that question, I could have sworn the video they showed on the weekend he said "I know nothing about it so **** off"

that sounds right. He didn't say we had nothing to do with it or she (hp) had nothing to do with it, just himself.

MOD ALERT: This thread will be closed once again until I can clean up the mess posted by inconsiderate members.

Read the mod warnings I've posted up thread! If you cannot abide by the rules do NOT waste your time posting here.

This thread is now open. If you can't abide by Websleuths' rules and terms of service, this is not the place for you.

If you see anyone posting something that is against the rules DO NOT RESPOND. Hit the Alert button. It is located in the lower left hand corner of the post in question. It's shaped like a triangle.

From here on there will be an automatic time out for any poster who causes problems.

Rules Etiquette & Information - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

Terms of Service - Long, Detailed Version

Terms of Service - Short, Plain Language Version

OH MY GOODNESS , What does this mean ?????who are the children ???

When police were still trying to identify Khandalyce they conducted enquiries into the welfare of certain children -- basically enquiries into whether certain children were still alive.

In some cases detectives were concerned about the children whose homes they visited, and they therefore notified Families SA.

I suspect that these are the children referred to in the video.

The following article in The Advertiser on 26 September 2015 talks about the elimination process that the police followed, and also mentions notifications made to Families SA.

http://www.adelaidenow.com.au/news/...544361014?sv=68b7f4a3ed7fffb19ec0a5db698371fc

some friend , I've got friends that i love and trust with all my heart , not forgetting to mention admire but If some of them ever asked me to go to centrelink and 'make out to be me' my straight up answer would be F off , you idiot ! haha !
I don't doubt for one min , that DH , was the one encouraging HP , one bit maybe even treating her ,telling her {HP} THAT if she loved him , she would do it for him etc. I truly believe that DP really loved DH and would of done anything he wanted . IMO

I know brothers who used to lodge fortnightly forms for each other sometimes, back in the nineties. One day one of them got selected for a review and streamed off to the side and asked questions about his jobseeking efforts. Had to make it all up on the spot. They stopped lodging each others forms after that.

Musical Joke there is not an emoji that represents how thankful I am for this tip.:happydance:
If only I had of known it 6 months ago.:gaah:
Thank you... Thank you ... Thankyou :happydance:

Not to be a downer, I just wanted to let you know, that when I use the "first unread post" button if skips posts 90% of the time for me. Sometimes when I've posted in a thread, left the thread, and come back and choose the "first unread" button, it will take me sometimes more than a page past where my last post was. So just be careful, so you don't miss anything. I have a little notebook that I jot down the page or post number I'm on in a thread just in case.

This is straight from the Police Commissioner. Watch the video and let it sink in!

https://www.facebook.com/7NewsAdelaide/videos/1066106253420029/?hc_location=ufi

Police commissioner warns public against posting information on Karlie and Khandalyce murder on social media.

What a mess. I think the police also probably had good reasons to release certain information but it put a lot of fuel on the fire.

Thanks for policing on here Mekara. Facebook is like the Wild West! Unlikely they will ever face contempt of court charges though.

Looks like Trial by Judge could be a distinct possibility?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

i viewed that Commissioner S , that in the investigation ,"
Police have identified several children at rick of abuse , They are now being protected"
my questions are , what kinda Abuse , mental , physical or sexual ?
Did they come across this information , fro HP , helping police with their enquiries .
<Modsnip>
Yeah, what was that about?

59 seconds in that vid, is that what I think it is?

I get what you mean. As it's going into a brown paper bag it can not be bio hazardous. Most likely a glove?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members