AUS - Khandalyce Kiara Pearce (Wynarka) and mum Karlie Pearce-Stevenson (Belanglo) #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is there no one out there who sees the red marked as odd: surname of own child but no surname for another which doesn't belong to one's family??

Why the use of a surname at all on you're own facebook page?

Re Hazels calm behaviour.
I think a calm demeanour does not necessarily mean guilt/calculation etc. everyone thought Lindy Chamberlain was guilty, cause how could she be so CALM when her BABY HAD BEEN TAKEN BY A DINGO. Ergo she must have done it, and the name Azaria? Well, that meant sacrifice! And if it wasn't her -it was her son who did it.

I don't think she is innocent, far from it. Otherwise the police would have said so, that she was NOT a person of interest, and was only HELPING with ENQUIRIES.
IMO she did the frauds and impersonations.

I don't see her doing the murders tho, or disposing the bodies. She strikes me as more opportunistic and greedy but not evil. He is the evil one. IMO.

I think someone helping him disposed the suitcase containing KP remains, but was told to dump in SA. 'Just drive across the border and chuck it in the bushes. '. The lack of care taken means they
did not feel,the discovery was going to lead to him, but more to
Hazel. I bet he will try and put it on her, if he does talk.

I have been thinking of Karlies mum Colleen a lot, do we know what illness she had? I think I read somewhere that she was only in her fourties when she passed. If she had cancer I would assume she was on morphin and also periods of treatments and therefor very easy to fool by the imposter. I don´t know if it is so but it is an explanation.

I have been thinking of Karlies mum Colleen a lot, do we know what illness she had? I think I read somewhere that she was only in her fourties when she passed. If she had cancer I would assume she was on morphin and also periods of treatments and therefor very easy to fool by the imposter. I don´t know if it is so but it is an explanation.

http://www.news.com.au/national/sou...s/story-fnii5yv4-1227579117725?from=public_js

“We had a lot of Facebook pages and everything else ... she just disappeared like she did not want to be found but I think we all knew that something wasn’t right.”

It seems they had their doubts but could not get out the truth.

I wonder if DH was the person who sold the car to the new buyer or did he get someone else to do it? Someone would have had to forge the rego papers.

I wonder if DH was the person who sold the car to the new buyer or did he get someone else to do it? Someone would have had to forge the rego papers.

If her car was left at the last place she visited & they started causing DH problems by asking when she was going to move it for them, he could've dealt with the "no Karlie to move the car" problem pretty easily by impersonating her via text again.

Something like "Sorry it's been there so long, I'm stuck in xyz & it's going to be a real hassle to get up there. I was thinking of selling it anyway. Do you guys want to buy it? I can just post you the rego papers & then you can sell it on if you want".

Symba, on crackbook it is common to 'tag' people in a photo, usually done where the person also has their own Facebook account. So then the image you have tagged them in appears in their timeline as 'you have been tagged in a photo'
<modsnip> Interested to note HP has misspelt the name. Either lazy or did not know correct spelling. IMO

Police did say they had some strong leads of inquiry from the person who registered the car in NSW, and yes they would of only needed a signature on the paperwork to transfer rego..

hmm paper trail....

Adding a bit more to the earlier cars and ABN discussion. ABN 56 852 820 171 lists one of the business as DJ Detailing. It also lists the Marshall alias as well.

MOD ALERT: This thread is for Karlie and Khandalyce. It is not about the children of HP, DH or the children of anyone else. These children are also victims in this case.

If the children are named in MSM, that is the prerogative of MSM. Websleuths' rule is you use only the children's initials if you must refer to them.

Thank you.

The Joint Statement from SA and NSW Police on 27 October 2015 says that they are investigating whether the woman who attended the credit union is the same woman who attended Centrelink.

It also says that they know that "a man and at least two women" were responsible for financial transactions:

"...it appears that in June 2010 a woman in a wheelchair impersonating Ms Pearce-Stevenson attended Australian Central Credit Union at Elizabeth to update banking records.

In December 2010 a woman claiming to be Ms Pearce-Stevenson also attended a compulsory interview with Centrelink at Salisbury.

Detectives are investigating if it was the same woman on both occasions.

However, police know that a man and at least two women have been responsible for the financial transactions and have lived at, or been associated with, homes in Davoren Park, Hillbank, Holden Hill and Charnwood, Canberra."

Source: https://www.police.sa.gov.au/sa-pol...l-service-area/task-force-mallee#.Vjgt0CuaXwD

I read this as one woman in SA, and one in ACT being involved in transactions, <modsnip>

Police did say they had some strong leads of inquiry from the person who registered the car in NSW, and yes they would of only needed a signature on the paperwork to transfer rego..

hmm paper trail....

You no longer need to sign, you can just submit a notice of disposal online. You need your drivers license number to do this. Perhaps they can find where it was submitted though if via Internet.

I really think there is so many things done as Karlie such as the car sale, interviews etc. the big question is who. And if it was HP as well as the accused there will have to be a really good reason why. IMO HP was surely involved but she may have another explanation. Whether she proves it to be true or not will be the issue. She may say she was forced. She may say she was tricked also by the accused believing she was alive and was helping a friend. She could of received messages from Karlies mobile. Or she could be an accessory and be 100% aware of what was going on.

I'm going with the theory she is saying she was tricked. If the accused was a bad guy which he seems to be the police will have to be sure she is guilty. If the accused tricked others then why could he not of tricked her. If the man has a violent past there could of been other charges relating to get such as AVOs etc etc. There IMO there is plenty of scope for her to say or pretend that she was a victim also.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What did HP's carer say to the media in the egg throwing video.
I thought it was "Leave me alone, I didn't have anything to do with it"
if that is what he said, I find his use of me and I instead of us and we very interesting. It's like he knows HP did it but doesn't want to be involved.

HP always makes me think of Harry Potter.

Money from Karlie's mother.. lets think about the mechanics and technique of that.... I don't know if that process was done with the woman impersonating Karlie on the phone to her own mother, or (b) pretending to be a friend of Karlie's delivering a message.. ......

I'm going with pretending to actually be Karlie.. this required a whole other set of skills apart from the ones used to con Centrelink and The Bank..

1. The woman who made that call knew without doubt that Karlie and Khandalyce were dead. .. very dead and gone at that point. No chance of the call being tagged as false by Karlie at some later stage.

2. The woman who made the call knew Karlie's speech pattern, intimately, to fool Colleen ( Karlie's mum) . knew certain phrases , knew and remembered the cadence and rhythm of Karlie's speech, and Karlie had been dead and gone for some time, so this also required a sharp memory, too.

3. The woman also knew a bit about Karlie's mother, I am guessing.. knew certain background stories re Karlie and her mum, knew , or had passing knowledge of other members of Karlie's family, perhaps, certainly knew Karlie's time line in regard to her mother.

4. This woman was also probably asked about Khandalyce and had to fool Colleen that she was the mother of Khandalyce and perform the conversation of a woman who had a small daughter, perhaps even got a small child to speak on the phone to Colleen... 'say hello to granma, Khandles'..kind of thing..

5. Knew enough about Colleen and Karlie to keep the conversation about Colleen transferring money to Karlie without breaking a sweat. Smooth as.

6. I take into account that Colleen , at that stage , anxious to hear anything from Karlie, and in the kind of frame of mind that wanted to be, or was easy, to fool, out of love for K and K, and may not have been very discerning, to a certain extent, but it's a big step from that to being taken in by someone who hadn't done their homework and had practiced and rehearsed for some time , to get the tone just right.....

Because this call was made to steer any of Karlie's family OUT of the direction of pesky and rude policemen, who might ask awkward questions, and do inconvenient investigations. A lot was riding on it, the offer of money by Colleen must have been icing on the cake. The call was important and probably discussed for quite some time in excruciating detail between those who knew Karlie was dead. This call had to have a result, and that result was people believing that Karlie was alive and well somewhere in suburban Australia with Khandalyce , content and in good health. It had to have that desired result.

And the risk of making the phone call had to be outweighed by the end game of it, Karlie's family relaxed and at least at peace and apparently, in that sense, it worked.

But what a risk to take, ey? that takes real nerve, and some talent, as well as sociopathy of a long term nature, .....

I thought it was pretty open & shut initially, I really did, but after reading some of the ideas shared here in earlier threads, I've realised there are at least a couple of scenarios where the impersonator may have been completely unaware that Karlie & Khandalyce where dead.

If that person had been a friend of Karlie's, privy to the reasons she'd left Alice & any issues she may have had with her family. AND that person had just lost 2 kids in horrific circumstances & endured a leg amputation & 3 month hospital stay? - I could see her being overwhelmed & distracted enough to not think much beyond her own pain if she got home & was told her friend Karlie had moved away.

If she started getting texts from "Karlie" - "Centrelink are hassling me, I can't get there myself, the car broke down, Khandles is sick, everything's a mess. They're going to cut me off if I don't turn up - I wouldn't ask if I wasn't desperate H", please?.

& the calls to family : "I can't deal with talking to my mum yet, you know how bad it was when I left, can't you just ring her to get her off my back for a while? Please?"

I expect she'd have been treated with morphine etc after her release from hospital, add that to what she'd been through already (ie not JUST losing 2 kids, but being trapped with their bodies, a younger injured child & her own injuries, possibly for hours) & she wouldn't have been thinking too straight.

I don' t think it would've been too hard for an "interested party" to turn the screws & add a little more pressure - "What kind of friend are you H? Your mate's in trouble & you won't help her out?"

There are a lot of possbilities here, not all of them point to the impersonator/s being guilty of, or even aware of murder.

Edit Annnd I type too slow. Found beat me to it & said much the same thing, far more concisely:blushing:

Khandalyce is a very difficult name to spell. In this thread alone I've seen it misspelt countless times.
I don't think it is any indication of how well HP knew the toddler, my brother misspells my son's name all the time and they are very close, he's just not a great speller and doesn't place importance on it.
On the other hand he is great at impersonating people on the phone! He has fooled me into thinking he is my Dad, Mum, oldest son, and a couple of friends before. Just for a joke of course, nothing sinister.
Even if you don't have a particular talent for mimicking other people's voices the person on the other end of the phone is likely to hear what they want to hear. I.e 'Hi Mum, it's Karlie', she probably wouldn't try to test her if the voice sounded a little different. Even if she challenged, 'you sound different?' the answer could easily be 'I'm tired, Khandles was awake all night' or 'I've got a sore throat' or any number of other reasons.

Maybe the pin is just Khandalyce's birthdate and it was easy to guess.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kellieshoes