AUS - Khandalyce Kiara Pearce (Wynarka) and mum Karlie Pearce-Stevenson (Belanglo) #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
have they said they have footage of a wheelchair? or are they going on what might have been listed on the forms centrelink filled out.

I thought the footage was from the bank....correct me if im wrong but i dont think banks take down descriptions every time you go in....

I could see why a bank would hold on to footage cctv for such a long time though

I'm sure the unregistered cars are the least of their worries.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's well known that women in domestic violence situations are unable to leave its called ABUSED WIVES SYNDROME or STOCKHOLM syndrome. I can think of countless situations in true crime where women who live with violent men know and live with terrible secrets. Coming to mind as an example is Peter Astill. While the wife sat in front of the fire, her ex husband came in and threw Astills head and hands into the fire right in front of her, yet she did not go to the police about it, and it was only months later when the partner was charged that she admitted her knowledge.

Not really the point ... but if you suspect someone is in an abusive relationship, support them to escape by any means necessary.

Those members from SA - Is this site usually up to date? Is what I'm getting correct?

https://www.ecom.transport.sa.gov.au/et/checkRegistrationExpiryDate.do

attachment.php

Bahaaaa!!! Love it and XOC965 has a "special note."
This site is up to date, as just paid my rego on Monday and it acknowledges this !

I thought the footage was from the bank....correct me if im wrong but i dont think banks take down descriptions every time you go in....

I could see why a bank would hold on to footage cctv for such a long time though
yes good point, got it mixed up with centrelink.

Hence she always drives in her car. He hasn't left the driveway. She may have re-registered the vehicle but the on line database hasn't received the insert yet. Sometimes it takes 24 hours due to transactional reasons

oOOOPS!

I did . Both unregistered . One could be stolen sounds suss to me . Police should take a closer look at whos been driving .

Sent from my SM-G920I using Tapatalk

Is there evidence that HP knew that DH had an affair with Karlie while HP was in hospital and rehab, or are we just assuming she knew?

I haven't seen any evidence or any link apart from the media stating that they did - they offered nothing more than that statement.

Also.... isn't it curious that Hazel was supposedly in Hospital Three Months recovering following the accident on 15th of September
And .... what approximately 3 months later Karlie was Murdered on or around the 15th of December

Could??? this indicate Premeditation on Daniel's part....was Karlie his plaything whilst Hazel was in Hospital....then he needed to get Karlie out of the way for Hazel's homecoming from Hospital.

I don't for a second doubt he had (possibly hinted by Police) other associates or even more girls?? on the side... IMO

My gut says we will be hearing from one or more in the very near future.....maybe even tomorrow.

So IMO it's a case of watch this space and not putting all ya eggs in the one basket focused on Hazel Soley ... maybe all is not what it seems.

I like that a few are questioning Hazels involvement and also some giving her the benefit of Doubt...a balance between the two is a good thing.

Just throwing this one out there

But i haven't heard anyone talk about HP'S ex partner, the father of the children that died in the car crash....... Surely HP and her ex would of had a fair bit of communication after the accident. This could of caused a lot of rifts with HP and DJH and played a part in there breakup. Not discounting the DJH and Karlie relationship scenario ( no evidence to suggest this is true)

If HP was confiding in her ex, DJH could of got very jealous and nervous that someone was knowing about the personal life.

Who knows how close HP is with her ex, if they were close after the accident but i wouldn't discount the fact he could be privy to information about karlie

IMPO

Is there evidence that HP knew that DH had an affair with Karlie while HP was in hospital and rehab, or are we just assuming she knew?

Evidence maybe not, but I think people like HP don't have only discreet friends/family members/neighbours, who would NOT tell her the "breaking news" from her home town over a time of at least 3 months in hospital and rehab. - My prejudice, sorry.

Not really the point ... but if you suspect someone is in an abusive relationship, support them to escape by any means necessary.

I think, you can't help someone to escape, when the person (female, eg HP) is finally able to separate but chooses to get together with the next partner/father of next children who owns the similar characteristics ... and it seems like that, IMO.

I think, you can't help someone to escape, when the person (female, eg HP) is finally able to separate but chooses to get together with the next partner/father of next children who owns the similar characteristics ... and it seems like that, IMO.

Yeah don't know FromGermany ..... if the guy really has no idea what has happened (in the past) he may just be extremely frustrated at the intrusion into his families life....I mean they probably can't walk outside their front door without the Press sticking a camera in their face ....The Media can be really awful in these situations....downright mean even.

I'll give you he is not savvy...but is reacting with raw emotion.. He is not involved as far as I am aware....so I give him a pass on his acting out against the media.

Why on earth would HP dispose of a suitcase with Khandalyce's remains (IF she had them to begin with)?
Leave it at the side of the road where road construction was going on, so the suitcase would likely be found.

AS SOON AS these remains would be identified as Khandalyce's, HP would pop up as a person that knew K&K before Khandalyce most likely died. Would have been tied to identity fraud and on, and on.

So WHY would she do that?

Why on earth would HP dispose of a suitcase with Khandalyce's remains (IF she had them to begin with)?
Leave it at the side of the road where road construction was going on, so the suitcase would likely be found.

AS SOON AS these remains would be identified as Khandalyce's, HP would pop up as a person that knew K&K before Khandalyce most likely died. Would have been tied to identity fraud and on, and on.

So WHY would she do that?

I don't think she did.

Hi seek, re the 2009 Google map of the Charnwood house, it's post #55 on page 4 of the thread, by another user.
Being a bit of a noob, I am not sure of my skills to cut and paste it here!

I think, you can't help someone to escape, when the person (female, eg HP) is finally able to separate but chooses the next partner/father of next children who owns the similar characteristics ... and it seems like that, IMO.

I think I know what you mean, if people don't recognize patterns they can end up repeating them.

But the actual point seems to have been misconstrued and taken off in an entirely different direction. The point being; to assume the sexual partners of men such as DH as all being women of low self esteem who were just looking for love is a rather narrow and I believe incomplete profile. It's not so straight forward

Agree with Puggle. I don't think she did either. If she did she would have to have help and as we have seen, she doesn't seem to have much support other than her carer. <modsnip>
You would think with all this happening, someone would come and give her some support though, with the kids.....

I didn't say rough or violent. I just know coming from a difficult background that I was always looking for some form of love and security. Luckily for me only one was mildly violent but I can see why the older man thing may have appealed in some way :/

No, you didn't say rough or violent but DH is the man in question and I think we have reasonable cause to suspect he fits this description. To assume all these women fit the low self esteem girl looking for love profile seems a touch hasty.

I think when you go in to centrelink for an appt they might write a little summary of apearance etc for records. Eg : looking well or in wheelchair.. Jmo

I worked the front counter in some of the highest traffic offices in NSW for over a decade, mostly in the inner-city & western suburbs. I have to say, this detail re the C'link claims has me quite intrigued too because we never document or record details of appearance. The only time I've seen anything remotely like it is when we were investigating fraud or reviews to begin with. Most reviews are standard & involve people who are doing the right thing, so even in a review situation it would only happen if someone was suspected of committing fraud by lodging multiple claims - ie we're trying to match them to another name we think they may have claimed under.

I mean, I guess it's possible the C'link fraud was actually exposed & dealt with way back when the payments were cancelled in 2011 for "an issue" & the relevance/connection to far worse crimes has only become apparent now?

But assuming there was no fraud investigation back then, all I can think of to explain them knowing after all this time later that the fake "Karlie" was in a wheelchair, is that she's gone to a nearby office where she wouldn't be recognised by staff who knew her. She could've covered her lower half with a blanket to hide the extent of her injuries & tried to claim some sort of assistance on the grounds that she has a temporary injury like a break or sprain. An emergency payment would do it? ie asking for your regular payment to be paid early on hardship grounds.

No C'link officer is going to ask her to lift the blanket or show her injury & prove it - we'd be sacked if we ever did anything so intrusive. A hardship application is the only thing I can think of where she wouldn't need to back up her story with a medical certificate. The only other possibility I can think of is that something happened to make that interview stand out & cause the interviewing officer to remember the details after all this time. It happens. It's been over a decade since I stopped working there & there are still quite a few interviews I can remember in detail even now..

C'link offices are generally wild, frantic places to work. In the busiest ones it's not uncommon to have no time to for lunch or the toilet, there's definitely no time for regular staff to record observations at all (not only that, but with open plan offices it would inevitably lead to MUCH drama as customers would inevitably see was written about them & at least some would find it offensive).

Anyway, long story short etcetc, if there is a document somewhere describing her appearance etc on the day, my vote would go to her having attended an appointment with a Mobile Review Team, but even for them, it would be a fairly unusual thing to do.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member