AUS - Khandalyce Kiara Pearce (Wynarka) and mum Karlie Pearce-Stevenson (Belanglo) #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think her height sounds right for the upper percentile. Girls are generally bigger than boys until they reach puberty. Also, I have known a few little girls who are pretty big for their age, and they have all had larger dads. I just checked 95cm against me, and it isn't outside of the realms of impossibility. My youngest daughter was 90 cm at the same age, I just checked her blue book, whereas my son didn't reach that lofty height until he was 5 or so, as he was always small. He shot up in puberty though, and towers over her now.

I think they have no doubt determined her age through more scientific means, probably via various markers, and I doubt it is erroneous. They would have given an age range if they were unsure. They seem pretty positive of it.

Yes. The height of children can vary a LOT and their childhood height doesn't necessarily mean they will be a tall adult. My oldest daughter towered over all her peers from babyhood right through until she was eleven or twelve, people were always asking where she got her giant genes from. But she didn't grow to be a tall woman. Slightly on the short side actually.

I am curious that with all this driving all around SA/NT/NSW, if that was how KPS and KP got around before they died, KPS didn't purchase petrol. So who paid for fuel if she was driving her car? Was she driving her car?

EFTpos transactions could include cash out. Her lifestyle might have been more suited to cash transactions, or she may have been privacy minded and took cash out with purchases to leave less of a trail.

Maybe she drove, using her car. To even it up, maybe he paid for fuel?

Maybe this is where the ABNs come into play. Charging petrol back to a company, which may or may not exist.

Maybe DH had a friend in Mount Gambier.

Yes. The height of children can vary a LOT and their childhood height doesn't necessarily mean they will be a tall adult. My oldest daughter towered over all her peers from babyhood right through until she was eleven or twelve, people were always asking where she got her giant genes from. But she didn't grow to be a tall woman. Slightly on the short side actually.

Same happened with my daughter! She was tall for her age from very young but now in her mid twenties is very short as an adult!

As another user pointed out once, when I was trying to makes sense of the transactions, The list of bank transactions may not be complete :(

Fasinating stuff Jane........
I keep thinking of the word, for some reason "discarded." Like people do all the time when they just want to get rid of a mattress or an old pram.

In true crime circles, they often talk about the way killers dispose of remains can give clues.
Covering the face, for example, is often done as a sign of remorse, and can mean the killer knew the victim.
Displaying the body in certain poses can mean the crime had a sexual motive.

In in the case of Khandalyce, I think there are TWO very different people who have handled her remains.

Hiding remains, keeping them close, not burying or taking to the tip for example. Not leaving them out on the bush. They are laid out somewhere, kept. IMO that indicates a degree of " possessiveness" towards the bones. Perhaps an unwillingness to discard. She was important in some way to whoever caused her death.
The disposal, however, was done by someone else. IMO.

Nice psych profiling, 1968.
I think both the remains and the case containing her clothing were kept by someone who was possessive about her, or dare I say, cared.
I agree that the disposal of them was careless, as in no care, so probably a different person did that.
Who these people were and whether they were responsible for her death is another unknown.

Random thought... is it possible that Khadalyce was left with someone and died due to an accidental cause.
Yet those caring for her knew the situation was is some way "tricky" and so did not report her death to the police, but instead they covered it up and kept her body and the suitcase hidden for years, not knowing what to do about it?

The purchase of a suitcase in Mt Gambier (if that's what was purchased) may have been preparatory to leaving Khandalyce with someone, somewhere.

Thinking on.... you are asked to care for a two year old for a few days but her mother does not return. You wait. You try to call but get no reply.
Something awful happens and the child dies (not speculating what).
Horrified, you keep the child and her suitcase for years, wondering what to do.
Eventually, someone decides to just drop the whole lot on the side of the road out of Wynarka and be done with it.

Just wondering if any one has any ideas on how detectives are able to determine where the murder/s occurred? I understand how they might have linked the accused to the location of Karlie's body with cell phone data but not how they can tell that is where she was killed.
I wonder under what circumstances Karlie traveled to Belanglo with the accused.

I wonder if anyone has a link to an MSM article or news report where a former neighbour of HP and DJH was briefly interviewed? She talked about how HP and DJH left the house they shared quite quickly. Quickly enough that a 'shrine' to a lost loved one and a 'prosthetic leg' were left behind. I remember the year she stated they left as being 2011, but I can't rely on memory. Also, if HP was paralysed, could anyone tell me why she would need a prosthetic leg?

She may have been temporarily paralysed due to impinged nerves or something maybe? Maybe a prosthetic leg was for appearances sake, like a wig for someone undergoing chemo?

Nice psych profiling, 1968.
I think both the remains and the case containing her clothing were kept by someone who was possessive about her, or dare I say, cared.
I agree that the disposal of them was careless, as in no care, so probably a different person did that.
Who these people were and whether they were responsible for her death is another unknown.

Random thought... is it possible that Khadalyce was left with someone and died due to an accidental cause.
Yet those caring for her knew the situation was is some way "tricky" and so did not report her death to the police, but instead they covered it up and kept her body and the suitcase hidden for years, not knowing what to do about it?

The purchase of a suitcase in Mt Gambier (if that's what was purchased) may have been preparatory to leaving Khandalyce with someone, somewhere.

Thinking on.... you are asked to care for a two year old for a few days but her mother does not return. You wait. You try to call but get no reply.
Something awful happens and the child dies (not speculating what).
Horrified, you keep the child and her suitcase for years, wondering what to do.
Eventually, someone decides to just drop the whole lot on the side of the road out of Wynarka and be done with it.

LE have said Kandalyce suffered a violent death. Not sure accidental death has been considered.

And I can't reconcile the "dumping" on the side of the road as "disposing". As such (Mekara please forgive me if this is too far) I can't help but think it's been shoved out of a car by someone who can't walk....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

LE have said Kandalyce suffered a violent death. Not sure accidental death has been considered.

And I can't reconcile the "dumping" on the side of the road as "disposing". As such (Mekara please forgive me if this is too far) I can't help but think it's been shoved out of a car by someone who can't walk....

True, Wolf. Without having any idea why the police said that, there is no room for speculating really.

True, Wolf. Without having any idea why the police said that, there is no room for speculating really.

I can't stop speculating!!! [emoji30]
Trying to come up with reasons for the weirdness of the suitcase.

It makes zero sense other than what I mentioned. It could very well be that simple...

All the theories we have, which involve an array of individuals... I keep asking myself, where is Kandalyce's biological father. Has he ever been mentioned? Sorry if this has been discussed already!

Sent from my ZTE Blade Q Lux using Tapatalk

Hi oona, I too have wondered this re the Belanglo forest. Also I have wondered how can they be SO sure that the 14th/15th is exactly WHEN she died. I understand his phone was pinged in the forest on those dates. But they must have more than that.

Off limits. Not allowed talk about family not mentioned in MSM, He has been cleared!

All the theories we have, which involve an array of individuals... I keep asking myself, where is Kandalyce's biological father. Has he ever been mentioned? Sorry if this has been discussed already!

Off limits. Not allowed talk about family not mentioned in MSM, He has been cleared!
Oh, okay. Didn't see anywhere mentioning him or that he had been cleared. Thanks

I can't stop speculating!!! [emoji30]
Trying to come up with reasons for the weirdness of the suitcase.

It makes zero sense other than what I mentioned. It could very well be that simple...

It is the weirdness of the suitcase that keeps me awake at night too.
I just keep trying to come up with scenarios that might explain it.

Sometimes if it quacks like a duck...

Psychosis after the loss of two children ... I think it is probably complicated.

She may have been temporarily paralysed due to impinged nerves or something maybe? Maybe a prosthetic leg was for appearances sake, like a wig for someone undergoing chemo?

Thanks, Freddo. I suppose that's a good a reason as any. I was under the impression prosthetics were only used for mobility (I had a friend who lost his leg in one motobike accident, then was killed in another as a pillion :( ). He had a prosthetic but not for aesthetic reasons.

Also, does anyone know when HP and DJH moved out of their shared house? Was it 2011?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Neejo