AUS - Khandalyce Kiara Pearce (Wynarka) and mum Karlie Pearce-Stevenson (Belanglo) #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry, but in this case Khandalyce should have been in care based on her mothers lifestyle. If that had happened and she truly valued her over everything else perhaps two lives may have been saved JMO.

That's how I feel, however, we have been conditioned to not speak ill of the dead.
Sorry, but in this case Khandalyce should have been in care based on her mothers lifestyle. If that had happened and she truly valued her over everything else perhaps two lives may have been saved JMO.

That's how I feel, however, we have been conditioned to not speak ill of the dead.

Alleged lifestyle and, so far, by anonymous sources.

Alleged lifestyle and, so far, by anonymous sources.
I agree with this. The source is bothering me. A woman has suffered a violent death and now her family is being painted as dysfunctional, for what purpose? Her family are NOT responsible for her murder. Four generations of women being abused by the media here, IMO, when it would be far more productive to look at societal and external pressures that led to this tragedy.
Feeling sad.

I sense a distinct air of scepticism emanating from this thread at this point re the latest drip from the SA police et al. I share it. It's the amount. I have to believe that the stoners of Alice Springs are so naïve and trusting as to give their hard earned cash to a wispy 18 yr old single mother to the tune of $25,000 to do runs between SA and NT... noooo I don't buy it. Karlie had no muscle behind her, not even a Dad, or the father of K, no brothers...

She may have been the driver, though.. this scenario has legs. He has lost his licence, HP is in hospital, and Karlie is otherwise unoccupied. But Karlie as the brains and management of it, no. She may very well have been the cleverer of the trio but she would not be perceived as such by those with the money.

So. I take this latest with the view of it being a direction under the auspices of the SA/NSW police with a view to a payoff, and it has a good chance of succeeding.. Nothing gets up the nose of stoners world wide than the hint of flapping mouths at Authority.. someone will break out, most likely.

And the timing of the news bite is interesting, also. HP is still nominally at large, so to speak... Holdom is uncontactable, and unable to issue directions....

Surely it's not helpful to the investigation to pretend that the family are pillars of society and K's upbringing was perfect though.
Warts and all, most families are not perfect, all things must be considered, I don't think her family are to blame, whoever killed them both is. <modsnip>
I agree with this. The source is bothering me. A woman has suffered a violent death and now her family is being painted as dysfunctional, for what purpose? Her family are NOT responsible for her murder. Four generations of women being abused by the media here, IMO, when it would be far more productive to look at societal and external pressures that led to this tragedy.
Feeling sad.

Feeling sad.

Not only is her family being painted as dysfunctional but it's being intimated that Karlie was a drug carrying, neglectful mother; who should not have been allowed to keep her child, without any real evidence. Let's remember, Karlie and her family are not on trial here, although they may be in certain less salubrious sections of the media. The motive? To sell newspapers and online articles behind paywalls; that's their business.

Even if Karlie did do the things she has been accused of, she was a young and vulnerable human being with few resources. It's no wonder she may have made ill-informed, immature and fatal choices for herself and Khandalyce with no malice aforethought.

Another phrase comes to mind; 'Let he who is without sin; cast the first stone.'

I sense a distinct air of scepticism emanating from this thread at this point re the latest drip from the SA police et al. I share it. It's the amount. I have to believe that the stoners of Alice Springs are so naïve and trusting as to give their hard earned cash to a wispy 18 yr old single mother to the tune of $25,000 to do runs between SA and NT... noooo I don't buy it. Karlie had no muscle behind her, not even a Dad, or the father of K, no brothers...

She may have been the driver, though.. this scenario has legs. He has lost his licence, HP is in hospital, and Karlie is otherwise unoccupied. But Karlie as the brains and management of it, no. She may very well have been the cleverer of the trio but she would not be perceived as such by those with the money.

So. I take this latest with the view of it being a direction under the auspices of the SA/NSW police with a view to a payoff, and it has a good chance of succeeding.. Nothing gets up the nose of stoners world wide than the hint of flapping mouths at Authority.. someone will break out, most likely.

And the timing of the news bite is interesting, also. HP is still nominally at large, so to speak... Holdom is uncontactable, and unable to issue directions....

A much more realistic scenario, Trooper. Thank you.

The informant reportedly claimed Ms Pearce-Stevenson allegedly fled Alice Springs with her daughter Khandalyce Pearce and the $25,000 in cash which was supposed to be used to buy drugs which were then to be smuggled interstate.
Read more at http://www.9news.com.au/national/20...5-000-of-drug-debt-report#r6udDbT7GK2UsfA1.99

At which point did she flee with the money?

Bank transactions suggest Karlie was in Adelaide 6th November and according to the Police pulled over in Coober Pedy 8th November - bank transactions suggest she returned to Alice 9th November.

If she had the money when she first fled - why did she return?

I'm a bit sus on this informant, he seems to be the only one talking and he's talking to Police and Media. Surely if he was a reliable witness he would have been warned not to speak to media.

Is he trying to cover his own arse ?

The informant reportedly claimed Ms Pearce-Stevenson allegedly fled Alice Springs with her daughter Khandalyce Pearce and the $25,000 in cash which was supposed to be used to buy drugs which were then to be smuggled interstate.

However, she never purchased the drugs.

This can be read so many ways. Did this person ring the media and say "Hey, this is what I just told Crimestoppers"?
Is there an attempt to insinuate that the two were robbed and killed for the cash?

Honestly ... WHAT THE ...

Im staying objective. Child monster

And watch Karlie's name get dragged through the mud when this eventually goes to trial! DH's defense is going to have a field day. Not so when DH is charged with Khandalyce's murder and that's coming. Poor little Khandalyce did nothing wrong. She was collateral damage and had to be disposed of. :furious:

1200 ounces of gunga?
hay cart.jpg
deefer-dawg.blogspot.com

I believe Karlie had been "groomed" into the situation she was in. I don't think it was her choice, I think she was forced by skilled manipulation my DH.
(Remember DH's 16 year old "ex-fiancee". He had to have been "grooming" her too).
Karlie was an 18 year old mother. A kid with a baby daughter. She was vulnerable. She would have been easily "groomed" by someone like DH.
Karlie was very small, a very young mother with a baby daughter, driving her old commodore along the highway, it is very unlikely the car would be searched, DH would have seen her as the perfect mule.
DH had her successor already lined up - his 16 year old fiancee.
After the fatal accident DH may have wanted Karlie to be a "carer" for HP, that is what I think is behind the unhappy last picture of Karlie. I don't think she wanted to be trapped into a life of looking after HP. She didn't want to be a "mule" either. Her life was going from bad to worse, and she didn't know how to get out of the situation she was in. Three months later she was dead.

Yes quite right, their only form of communication is via media. Let's see if police confirm or if this is just Hazel's latest strategy and she wanted Daniel to know.

I haven't seen anything to indicate that Karlie was in any way caring for HP after her accident, all indications are that HP was in hospital and/or rehab until after Karlie was murdered.

I believe Karlie had been "groomed" into the situation she was in. I don't think it was her choice, I think she was forced by skilled manipulation my DH.
(Remember DH's 16 year old "ex-fiancee". He had to have been "grooming" her too).
Karlie was an 18 year old mother. A kid with a baby daughter. She was vulnerable. She would have been easily "groomed" by someone like DH.
Karlie was very small, a very young mother with a baby daughter, driving her old commodore along the highway, it is very unlikely the car would be searched, DH would have seen her as the perfect mule.
DH had her successor already lined up - his 16 year old fiancee.
After the fatal accident DH may have wanted Karlie to be a "carer" for HP, that is what I think is behind the unhappy last picture of Karlie. I don't think she wanted to be trapped into a life of looking after HP. She didn't want to be a "mule" either. Her life was going from bad to worse, and she didn't know how to get out of the situation she was in. Three months later she was dead.

I've said all I need to say, given the current direction of this thread. I'll wait for a statement from investigators regarding the reports in MSM before I comment any further on this topic.

Here have some of this. Oh here, here is some more. Oh by the way, that wasnt free, you now owe us $25000.

Now we need you to do something... Or we will kill your family.

Heres $25000 cash, not, go buy some gunga and drive it...
http://www.9news.com.au/national/20...5-000-of-drug-debt-report#aqHeTroFQifibPHt.99

Who gives a tiny girl $25000 cash to go to a drug dealers house in another state? Here is $25000, oh thanks for that LMAOROFL

Looking forward to the informant backing this up in court. A good lawyer is going to ripthe arms off this argument.

Is the witness even reliable? Someone else, in debt? How much did the media pay for this story?

I am still undecided but one thing did occur to me whilst reading the thread.
Karlie was killed in a rage. I mean, 'stomped' to death? That person was very
upset with her? Did that mean they did not get their money or drugs back?

We know she left Adelaide, she was sighted in Canberra. Did her killers pursue her to Canberra? How did they know she was there? Did <modsnip> above mentioned 'dob' her in? He was the one with the commercial quantity of cannabis. Was he the drug connection for Karlie? <modsnip>

Who was the man with the suitcase in Wynarka. What did he have to do with it?
So many questions swirling in my head. Can't make sense of it. Think what it will do to a jury......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JMpavashootski