AUS - Khandalyce Kiara Pearce (Wynarka) and mum Karlie Pearce-Stevenson (Belanglo) #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's interesting to read all of the different interpretations of Karlie's expression in that photo. Irrespective of what we all think, it can be agreed that she doesn't look happy at all.
totally agree .
Something significant was going down.

Thanks, symbah. I'll have to go back and find the ABN link unless you have it handy. If you do, was 'DJ Detailing & Labouring' current in 2008?

Yes it was:

Dj Detailing & Labouring 7.2.07 - Current
DJ Labouring 17.7.06 - 7.2.07
Lappin Landscaping 11.5.05 - 17.7.06

Karlie is 97cm high. Karlie was sitting on a seat which is 450mm high so the top of Karlies head would only be 90cm.
I still dont understand the ring being engagement ring finger even it wasnt.
The ring has a valid point I think.

Do you have a link to where it says that Karlie was 97cm high please Crabstick?

Thanks, Wolfie, was looking for the date of the Marla accident as I was thinking about someone using a prosthetic. From the memory of my motorbike-riding friend who lost his leg, it took a lot longer for him to be fitted with one. Different type of accident, different injuries.

Why don't you think HP took the photo of Karlie? She was the snapper at the Show n Shine although Karlie was noticeably absent from any photos.

and people with prosthetics often have to have them replaced. also it would be a different prosthetic if it were just for looks as opposed to one that you could actually bear weight on. Do we know if HP could walk at all?

I think Karlie looks very tired. She is run down. She has lost a lot of weight. Karlie looks too exhausted to smile.
Karlie doesnt look like she is on drugs. Im not alleging she has, just discounting she is on them.
Discounting the innuendo that has been goin on.
Both Khandalese and Karlie at the shops. What sort of threat could she be under?
Had someone else higher up in the chain told her that her family would die if she hadnt done as she was told?
Are certain 'people' now in jail that has allowed others to come forward with a reduced threat of murder?

Just throwing this in here...
If HP took the photos and if she knew Karlie was about to "do a runner" with the cash, is it possible that HP HAS been keeping the pretence of Karlie being active around SA and the eastern states by various means (phone calls, Centrelink visit, bank visit, ATM transactions etc) not in order to cover up a murder, but in order to protect Karlie from the person/people who wanted their money back?
Maybe HP genuinely didn't know Karlie was dead.
Maybe she just knew Karlie did not want to be found and accepted that it was too dangerous for Karlie to ever contact her again.
Could this be why she was questioned by the police at such lengths but not charged with anything?

IMO and my opinion only there was just too much money taken from Karlie's account for this theory.
Worst of all was taking money from Karlie's mother. ( IMO ).
Taking all the money indicates to me ---GREED--- not keeping up a pretence.
Then there are all the other things, how would HP think Karlie was surviving?

I think Karlie looks very tired. She is run down. She has lost a lot of weight. Karlie looks too exhausted to smile.
Karlie doesnt look like she is on drugs. Im not alleging she has, just discounting she is on them.
Discounting the innuendo that has been goin on.
Both Khandalese and Karlie at the shops. What sort of threat could she be under?
Had someone else higher up in the chain told her that her family would die if she hadnt done as she was told?
Are certain 'people' now in jail that has allowed others to come forward with a reduced threat of murder?

I agree with you that Karlie definately doesn't look like she's on drugs in this photo.

Im on a phone. Ill look now but I may need to look later on an easier device.
It is why she is called Mouse.
Give me 5.

I think they said Khandalyce was 97cm, not Karlie. There is no way an 18 year old woman without a medical diagnosis (such as dwarfism) would be less than a metre tall.

For all we know Fruity there may have been a whole lot of photos taken that day. We are only seeing what has been released by the police.

Definitely possible.

I'm just responding to the post that suggested the photos were taken one right after the other. IMO it is unlikely since it looks like they were taken on different levels of Westfield.

I think they said Khandalyce was 97cm, not Karlie. There is no way an 18 year old woman without a medical diagnosis (such as dwarfism) would be less than a metre tall.

Yes, it was Khandles that was 97cm tall.

Sorry. Later. On a phone with crashing connection. Just spent 15 mins searching.
I need a faster machine with greater capacity to enter parameters.
Im goin blind on this.

Sorry. Later. On a phone with crashing connection. Just spent 15 mins searching.
I need a faster machine with greater capacity to enter parameters.
Im goin blind on this.

To save you searching any further, it was Khandalyce who was supposed to be about 97cm tall, not Karlie.

Didn't a local say that the photos were likely taken in different places? One at Oporto and one at Hungry Jack's?

Yup. I showed photos of the 2 locations a while back - well several threads back - using the store photos to match the backgrounds, flooring and furnishings.

attachment.php

Attachments

• kandk.jpg
    kandk.jpg
    57.3 KB · Views: 278
IMO and my opinion only there was just too much money taken from Karlie's account for this theory.
Worst of all was taking money from Karlie's mother. ( IMO ).
Taking all the money indicates to me ---GREED--- not keeping up a pretence.
Then there are all the other things, how would HP think Karlie was surviving?

Yes, I agree with that.
Yet is it possible the money was withdrawn, converted into cash or postal orders, and sent to a post office box address?
If so, a sender would have no idea the money was not being received.
But I realise this theory is full of holes. For example, there is no reason with this scenario to exhort money from Karlie's family.
I'm not proposing that this is true; just trying to think of alternative ideas.

Trying to copy with android on a news site= fail. Nightmare

Khandalese was called 'Candles' and Karlie 'Mouse' due to her stature
http://m.adelaidenow.com.au/news/na...spect-identified/story-fni6ulvf-1227579349590

Yes, it was Khandles that was 97cm tall.

Stoppers on 1800 333 000 or online athttps://sa.crimestoppers.com.au/

What police know about the girl:
* Aged 2.5-4 years at time of death
* Likely Caucasian
* Had fair hair, 18 cm long
* Was 90-95 cm tall
* Was killed at another location
* Was killed some time between the start of 2007 and 12-18 months ago
*Most likely born in 2005 or 2006

https://m.facebook.com/bonesfoundwynarka/posts/189797918018911

"She was very quiet unless you knew her, then she was loud. She had a beautiful personality [but] she also could be a pocket rocket if she was upset."
http://m.smh.com.au/national/girl-i...ut-beautiful-personality-20151022-gkgjdd.html

I have no idea how tall Karlie was.

I have checked through some of the earlier police reports and not found a height. That's strange, don't you think?
Of course, I am probably just missing it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vagirl77