AUS - Khandalyce Kiara Pearce (Wynarka) and mum Karlie Pearce-Stevenson (Belanglo) #6

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
From an old article that was copied at the time - it's not in the linked article anymore, so please remove this if not OK

She was aged between 13-25 years old with shoulder length hair. Her height was between 150cm-165cm and her eye colour and hair colour are unknown. She had large eyes that were wide spaced. She had western style dental work done but not in Australia. She may have been a backpacker from Germany and one report suggested she may have worked in a vineyard in the Margaret River at some point.

She had been in the forest anywhere between 6 months to 7 years. She was ruled out as being a victim of Ivan Milat, a serial killer who used Belanglo Forest as a dumping ground for his victims as he was imprisoned in 1996. Her remains showed signs of injuries but investigators have not revealed any further details. http://www.smh.com.au/nsw/who-is-she-belanglo-girls-skull-reconstructed-20111202-1oa1x.html

150cm = 4'11" and 165cm = 5'5" approx for those who work better in feet and inches - the oldies that is. Lol

Try replicating it -if the person is on the same level as you, you would be looking straight ahead. And I am short too, just like Karlie. But this is only my opinion. However, the only way your eyes are that far up is because you are looking at someone quite a bit higher. However, I guess it's like data - you can make it conclude anything you want.

I don't think Karlie knows the photo is being taken. Looks like a sneaky photo while someone was pretending to text or something.

Wow. Awesome (but sad) poem.
I have a friend who has been a youth worker in Alice for 15 years and burned out last year from her inability to witness the meth ravage. Petrol sniffing is one thing ... Meth is another. With meth you can drive long distances for days, you will do anything to keep 'on'. If those two were driving around with pot as their mental fuel, they wouldn't have gotten far (stamina). There is more to this.

Steroids to keep the weight on so they dont fade away on the meth

Meth + steroids. Now that's not a pretty combo.

If there was two adults in the car, could they have shared the crazy driving schedule while another sleeps?

BBM - I think the 'detailing' would refer to house detailing in the context of 'Labouring & Detailing'. See example company website below.

http://www.completepropertydetailing.com.au/

Also sometimes builder's employ sub-contractor's for labour and doing all the fine detail tidy up jobs of a house when the build is finished.

I hadn't thought of house detailing. Thanks, inky.

Steroids to keep the weight on so they dont fade away on the meth

If there was two adults in the car, could they have shared the crazy driving schedule while another sleeps?

I was thinking more along the lines of the incredible mood swings from "roid rage", coupled with taking meth. It really is not pretty.

That's what I thought was the likely scenario - not too sure now though, with the police thinking they were killed separately.

Not necessarily protecting Khandalyce from a purely physical attack, panda. Investigators aren't quite sure (or they haven't released) the estimated time difference between Karlie's and Khandalyce's deaths.

Was the Margaret river pure media speculation? Or it has some substance? Soil samples?

I read a rant about Albany, thats all. 2100km from Port Augusta

<shortened for compaction > She may have been a backpacker from Germany and one report suggested she may have worked in a vineyard in the Margaret River at some point.
http://www.smh.com.au/nsw/who-is-she-belanglo-girls-skull-reconstructed-20111202-1oa1x.html

I was agreeing with you, but I am told thats why they take the steroids with ice. Preventative muscle loss at least initially a lot of weight is lost. Then something goes wrong with the thyroid glands over a longer period, some get fat. The sherbet diet

I was thinking more along the lines of the incredible mood swings from "roid rage", coupled with taking meth. It really is not pretty.

Where does the steroids come into this? Have not seen anything to suggest steroids....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Investigators then located a witness who had seen Khandalyce and her mother at Marion Shopping Centre, Adelaide in November 2008. She had taken photos of Khandalyce wearing a pink dress.
Listening to Des Bray in the video from 1:40
As a result we were able to identify another person (3) who had been closely associated with Karlie and that person provided information of meeting her 8 Nov at Marion.
She provided a photograph - that depicted Khandalyce wearing the pink dress.
He never actually says the photo of Karlie was taken that day, does he? Just that she had seen Karlie and taken the photo of Khandalyce.
imo

https://www.police.sa.gov.au/sa-pol...l-service-area/task-force-mallee#.VkADaPkrKUk
Just confirming, the person who photographed Karlie at Marion was a female? Sorry if this has been addressed, I'm trying to catch up!
For what it's worth and certainly not defending anyone here: In the Marion photo, Karlie is looking up - look at her eyes, so whoever took the photo was taller than her. A person in a wheelchair would be at about the same eye level, so Karlie would be looking straight ahead. Also look at the angle of the photo - from higher up looking down.

Sent from my ZTE Blade Q Lux using Tapatalk

Not necessarily protecting Khandalyce from a purely physical attack, panda. Investigators aren't quite sure (or they haven't released) the estimated time difference between Karlie's and Khandalyce's deaths.

Thanks Bohemian - I understand what you mean.

In reply to post #470
No dak dak girl it has not been confirmed it was a female.
Des Bray said that person (a friend) not she.

In reply to post #470
No dak dak girl it has not been confirmed it was a female.
Des Bray said that person (a friend) not she.
Sorry, I'm confused why then is it referred that she photographed Karlie? Or did I miss part of the thread?

https://www.police.sa.gov.au/sa-pol...-state-child-sex-abuse-operation#.VkB7VIZXerU

Apologies if you've seen this article. The 24 year old Adelaide woman peddling pictures of her 2 year old daughter. The 30 year old guy they arrested on the 29th October, for using a carriage service to access the material, is a 30 year old man from Flynn, ACT.
Guess what suburb is next to Flynn?
Charnwood.

So what's with the Canberra - Adelaide thing popping up all the time.

i wonder if they made these arrests based on the info they got when they were looking to identify Khandalyce. They said they had identified some children at risk.

I know others feel these murders may be about drugs, and that's a possibility with what I have been reading about the issues in Alice Springs&#128542;

i still think it's about child exploitation IMO.

Sorry, I'm confused why then is it referred that she photographed Karlie? Or did I miss part of the thread?

OK I misread, SHE took a photo of Khandalyce, not Karlie

OK I misread, SHE took a photo of Khandalyce, not Karlie

I have always thought both photos at Marion were taken by the same person, and like you, I thought it was a woman.

3 kilometres from one of the bank transactions at Kippax Fair. Could it be a spin off? But we diverse....

https://www.police.sa.gov.au/sa-pol...-state-child-sex-abuse-operation#.VkB7VIZXerU

Apologies if you've seen this article. The 24 year old Adelaide woman peddling pictures of her 2 year old daughter. The 30 year old guy they arrested on the 29th October, for using a carriage service to access the material, is a 30 year old man from Flynn, ACT.
Guess what suburb is next to Flynn?
Charnwood.

So what's with the Canberra - Adelaide thing popping up all the time.

i wonder if they made these arrests based on the info they got when they were looking to identify Khandalyce. They said they had identified some children at risk.

I know others feel these murders may be about drugs, and that's a possibility with what I have been reading about the issues in Alice Springs&#55357;&#56862;

i still think it's about child exploitation IMO.

Meth rage is an awful awful thing. It has no compassion or reason. It transcends family ties and any nurturing instincts. It is about annihilation.

I totally agree that a meth rage is highly likely to explain the violence but the location of the murder lends itself to being far more premeditated....unless she was killed in a rage near there and driven to the forest when he came out of it...or someone else disposed of her body?

Did it really start there? Imagine the screams with people near by? Or was it second base?

I totally agree that a meth rage is highly likely to explain the violence but the location of the murder lends itself to being far more premeditated....unless she was killed in a rage near there and driven to the forest when he came out of it...or someone else disposed of her body?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FindIreneFlemingWAState