AUS - Khandalyce Kiara Pearce (Wynarka) and mum Karlie Pearce-Stevenson (Belanglo) #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If you are going to dump something why so close to a small town. So many other stretches of road where there is nothing for a long weary time.
The case was supposed to be found or was to be moved again.

Maybe wanted Khandalyce's remains to be found, identified and given a proper burial but didn't want to be involved. Or simply they just wanted to rid themselves of them ASAP. It would be pretty terrifying to find a child's remains.

If I had met someone in a mall I wouldn't be taking their photo. Who would?
And if I did it would probably be daughter and mother together.

Were they documented. Yes she is in blah blah here is the proof.
Were they to be passed on to other interested parties?

If the perp lived in Wynarka they would've recognized him.

No I'm thinking the perp lives far enough away and in big enough a town to consider Wynarka "the middle of nowhere".

This probably indicates Adelaide.

Holdom lived here for a while. Housemate? Father? Holdom Snr?

Or, my worst case - Holdom trafficked Khandalyce <modsnip>

I hope to God not but it does fit with DCI Bray's

"we followed the money" statement...

Unless, of course, Karlie didn't want her photo taken and said 'No.' at the time Khandalyce's photo was. Or that she was even at Hungry Jack's when it was. Let's face it, Karlie wasn't at her best in that photo and she didn't look happy it had been taken.

Note: I don't like photos taken of me either, especially when they're posed or I'm told to smile. If they take them while I'm not looking that's fine, but only if I'm at my best.

I reckon I'd keep hold of the last photo I had of a gypsy mum and daughter I loved, too.

I don't find it suspicious at all.

How many old phones have I got? Probably about 10, no doubt with pics in them going back to when phones first took em. All sitting in the drawer waiting for recycling.

The most puzzling aspect, is why the photos were kept for 7 years. The photo of Karlie was as unremarkable as it was unflattering.
It would have meant transferring the photos with phone upgrades or stored on a computer.

That the photos were kept suggests they were important to the photographer, both at the time, and for the subsequent 7 years.

Not necessarily so. I could go and dig out old phones now with their cards still in them, or onboard storage, or even old 2 gb sim cards, with pics that I took and never much looked at after. That's the thing with digital images - they are a dime a dozen, and plenty get discarded. Doesn't necessarily mean erasing them from a device, it could just mean forgetting about them.

I think they are just spur of the moment photographs - maybe with a new phone being shown off, or whatever. She might have said straight after now delete it, I look like crap - OK says the snapper. But didn't. Not nefarious, just a simple off the cuff personal transaction that happens a million times a day throughout the world.

If the perp lived in Wynarka they would've recognized him.

No I'm thinking the perp lives far enough away and in big enough a town to consider Wynarka "the middle of nowhere".

This probably indicates Adelaide.

Holdom lived here for a while. Housemate? Father? Holdom Snr?

Or, my worst case - Holdom trafficked Khandalyce to one of his pedophilic buddies.

I hope to God not but it does fit with DCI Bray's

"we followed the money" statement...

I thought Adelaide or other major satellite centres to Wynarka too. They wanted the suitcase found, however, as otherwise it would have been further in from the road (unless thrown from a car). Also, they might not have wanted to meet any local wildlife or it was dumped in low/no light.

The area it was dumped tells me it was in panic.

The perp did it without thinking.

I also think he may have gone back and moved it after realizing hed left it where it was definitely going to be found.

Panic, panic panic....what happened that day...? He got thrown out by the wife?

Oh and...yep, this is shaping up to be an Adelaide style crime all right.

Bizarre, mysterious, evil beyond measure.

If she had met up with someone from her home town that she grew up with for example, and hadn't seen them for a long time, it's quite feasible that they would take her photo. Not totally dismissing your theory, just looking at all alternatives.

I think this is a bit harsh. The police have already stated that he is "irrelevant" to their investigation, and said that he was also seen after the suitcase with Khandalyce was dumped. Someone else posted (sorry, I can't remember who or where) that they saw someone with a suitcase who got into a truck on the side of the road, and their husband suggested it was the truck driver's other driver, that he was picking up - which makes perfect sense to me.

have you ever seen a truckie in a suit?
I doubt that they would take a suitcase either it takes up too much room. There is only so much room in the cab of a truck. The truck drivers I know wear stubbies and singlets and have a small bag not a big bulky suitcase.

Logistics. Khandalyce murdered 'some time' after Karlie.

Holdom has been charged with the murder of Karlie. Therefore.. assuming Khandalyce was with Karlie ( and if not, why not? and where? why wouldn't she be? ) then Holdom , after murdering Karlie, ( in front of Khandalyce?) had to take the body to Belanglo and then , like all murderers, and me and you, return to the place he departed from. Where, one assumes, Khandalyce still is .

And then what? If he didn't kill her, he knows who did. If he didn't have the last guardianship ( I use the term loosely ) then who did ? he must know. Is it possible he just left the baby there , wherever there was , in Canberra and walked out alone? I find this scenario a bit fantastical, not impossible, but improbable. .... It requires a complete stranger to be injected into the story, one with murderous intent on a child, also..

Where did he take her? either alive or dead at this point. Who else was with him? or was he alone? ... was there a destination in mind?

I think this is a bit harsh. The police have already stated that he is "irrelevant" to their investigation, and said that he was also seen after the suitcase with Khandalyce was dumped. Someone else posted (sorry, I can't remember who or where) that they saw someone with a suitcase who got into a truck on the side of the road, and their husband suggested it was the truck driver's other driver, that he was picking up - which makes perfect sense to me.

have you ever seen a truckie in a suit? &#62978;
I doubt that they would take a suitcase either it takes up too much room. There is only so much room in the cab of a truck. The truck drivers I know wear stubbies and singlets and have a small bag not a big bulky suitcase.

:hilarious: No ... no, I can't say I have. That would be a funny sight, now I think of it. I'm just trying to point out that there may be another explanation. He could have been hitchhiking, for example.

The mall photo's were taken by someone they met at the mall .. from a stranger.

Quilt shot etc came after
I reckon I'd keep hold of the last photo I had of a gypsy mum and daughter I loved, too.

I don't find it suspicious at all.

How many old phones have I got? Probably about 10, no doubt with pics in them going back to when phones first took em. All sitting in the drawer waiting for recycling.

If you are going to dump something why so close to a small town. So many other stretches of road where there is nothing for a long weary time.
The case was supposed to be found or was to be moved again.

Maybe it was left there near the road markers for someone else to pickup and move but something prevented it from happening.
Maybe someone has family in wynarka or nearby.

This photo says to me very very tired. Looked up. Didnt expect the photo. No smiling. Too tired to smile. Someone hadnt seen someone for a while.
Took a photo for grandma? Still had photos on mobile phone jammed in draw?
Why the shopping centre? Fast food? McDonalds.

attachment.php

Virallery.com
There was 'two' transactions at Mt Gambier.

Logistics. Khandalyce murdered 'some time' after Karlie.

Holdom has been charged with the murder of Karlie. Therefore.. assuming Khandalyce was with Karlie ( and if not, why not? and where? why wouldn't she be? ) then Holdom , after murdering Karlie, ( in front of Khandalyce?) had to take the body to Belanglo and then , like all murderers, and me and you, return to the place he departed from. Where, one assumes, Khandalyce still is .

And then what? If he didn't kill her, he knows who did. If he didn't have the last guardianship ( I use the term loosely ) then who did ? he must know. Is it possible he just left the baby there , wherever there was , in Canberra and walked out alone? I find this scenario a bit fantastical, not impossible, but improbable. .... It requires a complete stranger to be injected into the story, one with murderous intent on a child, also..

Where did he take her? either alive or dead at this point. Who else was with him? or was he alone? ... was there a destination in mind?

This is what I think happened to Khandalyce too. I believe poor Karlie was murdered in front of Khandalyce. Who she was then handed onto we don't know. Whether she was alive or not we don't know either. I think that would depend on whether she was of more value alive, as this seems to be more about money than human life. (The police have said they followed the money trail).
Maybe the police are studying their archives of child *advertiser censored* looking for poor Khandalyce face.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahburhouse