AUS - Khandalyce Kiara Pearce (Wynarka) and mum Karlie Pearce-Stevenson (Belanglo) #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I just realised. It looks like Karlie is looking above the camera at someone standing up?
attachment.php

Virallery.com
Someone felt Karlie didnt kook good so took picture. They were worried?

I thought about human trafficking too.

If Holdem was trafficking drugs, and found himself in possession of a pretty little blonde girl...why not.

<modsnip> its quite possible he had someone all ready to take her and hand over some cash.

This is starting to look as horrific as it gets.

Imo Holdem is a sick pervert who may have lured vulnerable Karlie purely for financial gain, and to get hold of Khandlyce.

have you ever seen a truckie in a suit?
I doubt that they would take a suitcase either it takes up too much room. There is only so much room in the cab of a truck. The truck drivers I know wear stubbies and singlets and have a small bag not a big bulky suitcase.

The Wynarka suitcase man was said to be "neatly dressed", it wasn't claimed he was wearing a suit. Some publications later mashed up the sighting of the Wynarka guy with the other man down towards Tailem Bend and it was only then a suit was mentioned as far as I know.

Has anyone done any research into the location of car shows in Central and Eastern Australia during the Spring/Summer of 2008; particularly November-December?

Also, DJH listed one of his business names at that time as 'Lappin Labouring & Detailing' (or vice versa). Detailing refers to cars/motorbikes. DJH may have followed the shows for work and the 'ambience'.

Working at car shows is a reason for frequent, unconventional travel patterns. The Darwin Show and Shine is the link between HP, DJH and KPS. HP's reference to the 'The Boss' Car' could relate to one of the cars DJH worked on.

I think you have solved the riddle of that comment on the photo.
It is so obvious and has been staring us all in the face, yet nobody thought of that until you suggested it - well done!

I wonder if "they" (unspecified in my mind) were getting the mother to do what they wanted by taking the child and threatening her with harm.

I don't think it is very significant that the photos were kept. It all depends on whether you are a culler or a hoarder. Some people hoard physical things, others hoard digital things and some hoard both. I personally find I can never keep up with the amount of digital photos I take. I always have great intentions of putting them in albums or digital photo frames and until I've been through them I never delete any. I currently have photo archives going back nine years from old digital cameras and old phones. I know many of those are definitely not worth keeping! Everytime we upgrade our phones or computer I move the entire hard drive over to the new computer or buy a hard disk! I am one of those people who can't stand to delete photos...just in case! Often I edit a photo and still keep the originals! I can't stand physical clutter though and regularly cull! I was talking about that with my friends the other day and most of us confessed to our guilty little baby book and digital photo projects! I'll probably finish them when my kids leave home!

I don't see how someone prowling about with a suitcase full of the victims bones could be considered "irrelevant"!

<modsnip> I'm not too far from Wynarka, and I just cant see an Innocent Explanation for Suitcase Man - unless you have a link where police state its definitely not related?

Police are famous for stating "he's not a suspect" immediately before they arrest *whoever*.

In this case no ones been arrested for Khandalyce's murder, which means the perp is still possibly outstanding.

There is nothing to indicate that the man seen at Wynarka with a suitcase was carrying bones in it.
In the first week of the investigation this was briefly considered. But it was quickly discounted because some of the dates of the sightings were after the suitcase on the side of the road was known to have been in situ.

These pics are not happy snapshots. They seem to me to have been taken to prove something. Maybe taken by a family member to prove to family that Karlie and Khandalyce are still alive? Or to prove to someone where they are?

Yes, that is what I am thinking.
Taken by someone to be posted on social media later to create the impression that Karlie was in SA at a particular time.
I think that person who took the photos did so to protect her and give her time to get well away from whoever was pursuing her.

I think the photo of Karlie at Marion was taken from a standing position with the camera/phone held at chest height so Karlie may be looking above the camera into the photographer's face, while the photo of Kandalyce was taken from a squatting or seated position.

The photos are interesting for several reasons:

Seems strange not to take a photo of Karlie and Kandalyce together. (unless they haven't been released by police)

Karlie appears, as others have said, to be a bit annoyed and taken off guard. She certainly didn't pose for the photo and it seems to have been taken quickly.

The most puzzling aspect, is why the photos were kept for 7 years. The photo of Karlie was as unremarkable as it was unflattering.
It would have meant transferring the photos with phone upgrades or stored on a computer.

That the photos were kept suggests they were important to the photographer, both at the time, and for the subsequent 7 years.

I agree that why they were kept for 7 years is the most significant question I'd like the answer to.

http://www.letsgocruisin.com.au/cruisin-events-nt2008.html
Car shows in the NT 2008
I think it's safe to assume that the car show the photos were taken at was at Blaterskite Park in Alice Springs - 27/07/08. It was called the Northern Territory Motoring extravaganza. The first ever major car show. With cars from1920 onwards. There doesn't appear to be any other shows for the rest of the year in the NT. Well none listed there anyway.

The mall photo's were taken by someone they met at the mall .. from a stranger.

I don't think it was a stranger. I think it was the person Karlie went to Marion specifically to meet.
I am thinking she met a trusted friend with whom she discussed her plan to "disappear" with the money so she could get herself and her daughter out of the drug running business.
The fact that her family and close friends seem to have known she wanted to escape from the business goes some way to explaining why she wasn't reported missing earlier and why,when a missing person report was filed in 2009, they were easily convinced that K & K were still alive but simply unable to return home due to the ongoing fear of being caught.

http://www.letsgocruisin.com.au/cruisin-events-nt2008.html
Car shows in the NT 2008
I think it's safe to assume that the car show the photos were taken at was at Blaterskite Park in Alice Springs - 27/07/08. It was called the Northern Territory Motoring extravaganza. The first ever major car show. With cars from1920 onwards. There doesn't appear to be any other shows for the rest of the year in the NT. Well none listed there anyway.

Good find. How do we know that the car show was held in NT though? Was it stated somewhere? (wouldn't surprise me if I missed it).

I don't think it was a stranger. I think it was the person Karlie went to Marion specifically to meet.
I am thinking she met a trusted friend with whom she discussed her plan to "disappear" with the money so she could get herself and her daughter out of the drug running business.
The fact that her family and close friends seem to have known she wanted to escape from the business goes some way to explaining why she wasn't reported missing earlier and why,when a missing person report was filed in 2009, they were easily convinced that K & K were still alive but simply unable to return home due to the ongoing fear of being caught.

Where has it been confirmed Karlie was in the "drug running business"?

Good find. How do we know that the car show was held in NT though? Was it stated somewhere? (wouldn't surprise me if I missed it).

I'm from the NT and in my humble opinion that's the Alice Springs ranges in the back ground it would fit with being held at blatherskite park. Alice is surrounded by lots of hills. And the countryside looks exactly like that.
What if bosshog was the nickname of one of the guys who had a car in the show? Not saying his involved just a thought.

To me it just looks like KpS glanced up from her phone and someone took a quick pic

I'm from the NT and in my humble opinion that's the Alice Springs ranges in the back ground it would fit with being held at blatherskite park. Alice is surrounded by lots of hills. And the countryside looks exactly like that.
What if bosshog was the nickname of one of the guys who had a car in the show? Not saying his involved just a thought.

DinkyDi is correct, it is Alice Springs.

The photo's were in an album called Show and Shine AS, and as per the advertisement for Shannons Motoring Extravaganza: "Enter your car or motorcycle in the free Show N Shine:

attachment.php

Attachments

• 2008.07.27 Show and Shine Car Show.PNG
    2008.07.27 Show and Shine Car Show.PNG
    50.1 KB · Views: 385
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors