AUS - Khandalyce Kiara Pearce (Wynarka) and mum Karlie Pearce-Stevenson (Belanglo) #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
No. Mainly because I don't personally think he is guilty.

Interesting! What do you think was going on with his phone in Belanglo? A set up perhaps? Someone else had it?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So if Karlie caught up with DH one month before the rollover, then Karlie was proposed by police to be dead 3 months after the rollover.

That is a 4 month window Karlie was around. 3 months after the accident.

KARLIE JADE “ANGEL” TIMELINE

November 8, 2008: Karlie Jade last seen with her daughter Khandalyce on Stuart Highway near Coober Pedy, SA

September 4, 2009: Reported missing by Karlie’s mother. Withdrawn six days later after Karlie made contact with her mother.

August 29, 2010: Unidentified female’s body found in the Belanglo State Forest south of Sydney

September 15, 2010: Ivan Milat ruled out as a suspect

December, 2011: Police appeal for help from public, release computer-generated image created by Australia’s only facial anthropologist

November, 2012: Police entertain theory that Ivan Milat’s nephew Matthew could have been involved with ‘Angel’s’ death

October 21, 2015: Police announce they have identified ‘Angel’ as Karlie Jade Pearce-Stevenson

KHANDALYCE KIARA PEARCE TIMELINE

November 8, 2008: Khandalyce last seen with her mother Karlie Jade on Stuart Highway near Coober Pedy, SA

September 4, 2009: Reported missing by Karlie’s mum

October 9, 2009: Missing person’s report withdrawn

April/May, 2015: Strange man, about 60, seen carrying a suitcase seen heading out of Wynarka, SA

July 14, 2015: The bones of Khandalyce were found in a weathered suitcase dumped beside a South Australian highway 1.5km outside the tiny town of Wynarka

July 29, 2015: 43 children including Madeleine McCann ruled out as the potential victim. William Tyrell also ruled out quickly.

October 21, 2015: Police announce they have identified the young girl as Khandalyce Kiara Pearce, from Alice Springs

October 22, 2015
http://www.news.com.au/national/nsw...lSF&utm_source=News.com.au&utm_medium=Twitter
5char

Title: Detectives link Wynarka girl’s bones in suitcase to ‘Angel’ bones in Belanglo
Author: n/a
October 22, 2015
http://www.news.com.au/national/nsw...lSF&utm_source=News.com.au&utm_medium=Twitter

BANK ACCOUNT LOCATIONS

3/11/2008 Purchase at KFC (Port Augusta)

6/11/2008 Purchase McDonalds (Rundle Mall, Adelaide)

9/11/2008 Eftpos Purchase Coles (Alice Springs)

14/11/2008 ATM withdrawal (Kent Town)

17/11/2008 Rabbit Photo/Strandbags (Mt Gambier)

24/11/2008 ATM withdrawal Kippax Fair (Canberra)

16/12/2008 Charnwood (Canberra)

19/12/2008 Deakin (Canberra)

22/12/2008 BP OTR (Broadview)

6/01/2009 Coober Pedy (Coober Pedy)

7/01/2009 EFTPOS Purchase Mobil (Alice Springs )

10/01/2009 ATM withdrawal BP (Broadview)

So can someone explain to me what the reason is for sleuthing car clubs etc. and what relevance it has to this case?

I was sleuthing "unmentionables" appearances at car shows/drag races because of <modsnip> and people on here mentioning police mentioning KP having a connection to drag racing....
Long bow perhaps - hopefully this post doesn't earn me a time out.

Remember, Karlie turned up, a month later there was a roll over, without Karlie in the rollover

Are you speculating HP went on tour with KP?

Not really. Just trying to establish that HP and Karlie were friends for several years before Karlie vanished.
My primary reason is that I think HP was probably the friend Karlie trusted to help her make it look as though she had disappeared when she wanted to escape the drug people.
It's based on some of the strange details of this case such as the trip to Mt Gambier and the fact that HP has not been charged with any offence.

Also the fact that DH was arrested so quickly when all anyone knew was that he was HP's former partner coupled with the assessment from a former friend who spoke about the sort of man he is.

Then there is the accident that killed 2 children.
I just don't see people in the state of extreme emotional devastation that would cause, murdering a mother and child 3 months later just to access here Centrelink payments.

Personally, I don't think HP knows anything about the murder and I don't think DH is responsible.
I think HP is a good hearted woman who has suffered more than most of us could ever imagine.
I think DH is a very emotional man but not violent or angry, who took refuge from his pain in increasing drug use.
I don't see either of them as psychologically capable of double murder and a sophisticated cover up.

My opinions of their personalities were formed back when their personal FB pages were available.

But I'm probably over-thinking it and totally wrong, but all the above in just my personal thoughts on this case.

I was sleuthing "unmentionables" appearances at car shows/drag races because of <modsnip> and people on here mentioning police mentioning KP having a connection to drag racing....
Long bow perhaps - hopefully this post doesn't earn me a time out.

Who or what is "unmentionables"? You do know that if it is unmentionable here, you just don't mention it?

Not really. Just trying to establish that HP and Karlie were friends for several years before Karlie vanished.
My primary reason is that I think HP was probably the friend Karlie trusted to help her make it look as though she had disappeared when she wanted to escape the drug people.
It's based on some of the strange details of this case such as the trip to Mt Gambier and the fact that HP has not been charged with any offence.

Also the fact that DH was arrested so quickly when all anyone knew was that he was HP's former partner coupled with the assessment from a former friend who spoke about the sort of man he is.

I just don't see people in the state of extreme emotional devastation that would cause, murdering a mother and child 3 months later just to access here Centrelink payments.

Personally, I don't think HP knows anything about the murder and I don't think DH is responsible.
I think HP is a good hearted woman who has suffered more than most of us could ever imagine.
I think DH is a very emotional man but not violent or angry, who took refuge from his pain in increasing drug use.
I don't see either of them as psychologically capable of double murder and a sophisticated cover up.

My opinions of their personalities were formed back when their personal FB pages were available.

But I'm probably over-thinking it and totally wrong, but all the above in just my personal thoughts on this case.

You are far more generous and empathetic than me.

Desperate people do desperate things. You don't get more grief stricken and desperate when you combine the accident with hardcore drugs. Seriously, seriously unhinged.

Wouldn't it be 5, crabby? Weren't photos of Khandalyce taken in August 2008?

The photos were actually taken in July of 2008, so we can tack another month onto that. :twocents:

It will be interesting to see if it is a pleading. Doubt it though. You've reminded me to check the Court Listing. It was Sydney Central Local Court, yes? Guess he'll appear by videolink from Cessnock CC again.

So tomorrow isn't the Committal Hearing? Where prosecution has to convince the judge they have enough evidence to go to trial?

Or is it to set a date for a Committal Hearing?

If Karlie died 3 months after the HP rollover. HP would have been in hospital for 3 months with a leg amputation?

HP wouldnt have been able to be with Karlie? HP wouldnt have had time to look after Khandlese?

Has anyone correlated DH ABN locations with Karlies bank transactions, and Karlies ABN with DH locations?

Who looked after HP if DH was doing the rounds with KP?

attachment.php

Interesting! What do you think was going on with his phone in Belanglo? A set up perhaps? Someone else had it?

I personally feel that the police wouldn't have arrested him (+ not issuing bail) unless they had a very good case. I very much doubt they would have arrested him solely on phone pings in Belanglo, I expect they would have more than that. They tend not to arrest people willy nilly, especially in cases that are so high profile, unless they can back it up, due to the scrutiny they'll be under. But, we'll see ...

So tomorrow isn't the Committal Hearing? Where prosecution has to convince the judge they have enough evidence to go to trial?

Or is it to set a date for a Committal Hearing?

No, tomorrow is a mention, not a committal hearing. At the mention DH can plead guilty, not guilty or ask for an adjournment to seek legal advice.

If DH pleads guilty the magistrate may order that he obtain a ‘pre-sentence report’ (PSR) from community corrections (formerly called the ‘probation and parole service’).

A PSR will outline the options available to the magistrate other than full-time imprisonment

If DH pleads not guilty at the mention, his case will normally be adjourned for another mention in 6 weeks to enable police to serve all of their statements and other evidence against him. If there is still a 'not guilty' plea, the case will ultimately reach a committal hearing.

Wow, I have been thinking along the same lines with HP, none of the story shows me she could have or would have, the opportunity, the means or the will to be involved in the murders, I had given no thought to DH's not being guilty as charged, until now but I feel that you may be correct. I do think he was involved somehow or knows what happened though.

Well, if HP referred to DH as 'the boss' (like there's plenty of guys referring to their wife as 'the Boss' :D) cause he made a remark that he really liked that particular car, it's just a simple joke.

It could imply that DH was there as well. It could mean that KP and HP both saw him as an authority figure (also cause both K and HP's son are standing in front of the car). Like the person who makes the decisions, tells you what to do (or you don't argue with?).

It could be the car that one of them had ties with. Like had worked on, transported to the show. Was there to promote or sell, or whatever.

It could be the car of your actual boss. The person who pays your salary.

Or it could refer to a well know or popular person (of the car scene, racing scene or whatever).

it could refer to a specific type of car, or engine.

Or it could belong to someone with ties to drugs (in whatever way). Which would make it a very interesting remark.

But because we don't know what she meant, we don't know if its important.

I think you may be right. DH and HP didn't have a car. The car they had a crash in was a hire car.

http://www.theaustralian.com.au/new...fter-fatal-crash/story-e6frg6nf-1227598465326

It is paywalled but to paraphrase, it was a Mitsubishi hire car Holdom was driving.

Wonder why. With all the driving they had done, coming from Qld and all, they would have to have had a car at the time they arrived at Alice.

Someone earlier (sorry, I can't remember who) suggested that since DH had a business that included "detailing" and was active on the car show and drags circuits, it probably meant he earned money detailing show cars, a very labour intensive job.
If this particular car was one of DH's clients' cars, the suggestion was that HP might refer to it as "the bosses car" - meaning this is one DH worked on for his boss.

Or what if boss hog is in fact someone's nickname?

but that person gave the photos to the police, so not very likely, imo.

Karlie could well have been dealing to whoever took the pics.

It would explain why she looked tense - perhaps Holdem was lurking.

I agree that HP and Karlie both enjoyed car shows and were involved in that scene, but wasn't it netball and through Colleen that they first became friends, years earlier?
Sorry if I have this wrong, and I will try to find a MSM link to this, but I have thought for ages that they were friends in the Alice from back before Karlie had her daughter.

I understand from the Holdom/ Passmore ABN activity, they were not in the Territory until March/April 2008, after KPS had Khandalyce.

An earlier accident and a replacement hire car? a hire car so they could go 4WD'ing? I have done this while travelling to areas that my car can't go.

I think you may be right. DH and HP didn't have a car. The car they had a crash in was a hire car.

http://www.theaustralian.com.au/new...fter-fatal-crash/story-e6frg6nf-1227598465326

It is paywalled but to paraphrase, it was a Mitsubishi hire car Holdom was driving.

Wonder why. With all the driving they had done, coming from Qld and all, they would have to have had a car at the time they arrived at Alice.

No. Mainly because I don't personally think he is guilty.

Well I do think he is guilty as charged. I cannot see that the police would charge him with such a serious crime without sufficient evidence to obtain a conviction. The evidence will speak, even if he does not. He may well have made certain admissions already, before he became uncooperative. He may well have opened his mouth to others since 2008, who have also been questioned and been able to give valuable evidence. Time will tell, but Karlie is dead, murdered, and I am sure that others know the truth too. MOO

Or what If KPS came to Adelaide with KP to help look after HP after the accident, because they were friends in Alice Springs??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Houndgirl2003