AUS - Khandalyce Kiara Pearce (Wynarka) and mum Karlie Pearce-Stevenson (Belanglo) #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dan Box doesn't normally give that much away during court hearings, IMO he tends to keep the info for his Paywall articles.

Didn't seem to be too many other reporters in court today either.

I spent 18 months fighting charges in an Australian courts.

Talk about stuffing around wasting tax payer money.

The hold ups come when someone refuses to plead guilty, like myself and probably DH.

Then they have to scramble to find appropriate representation, in this case as its a major crime he will need a Barrister who are probably already booked through to January. The cruise, don't you know.

He's likely reliant on legal aid so gets to wait, just like the rest of us.

Paraphrased

Daniel Holdom who will appear in court today Sydney Central local court moved to Karlies home town of Alice Springs months before her disappearance

Records show Holdom was very transient in his life moving through multiple states in a matter of days between 2001 - 2013

Police will allege Pearce-Stevenson, from Alice Springs, was murdered in December 2008, but Karlies bank account had been used until March 2012, with over $90000 withdrawn during that time.

[Paywall]
http://www.theaustralian.com.au/new...-was-living-in-alice/story-e6frg6nf-122759957

From what I quickly observed, there was a wailing noise coming through the court speakers and they were trying to find out where it was coming from. Someone from the prison told the magistrate it was coming from the prison. whether it was DH wailing or someone else. It could have been audio problems. This I think was from Dan Box. Guess we have to wait for MSM to fill us in.

Does anyone know the actual birth date of Khandalyce.
They keep telling us it was in 2006 but not giving us the complete date.
It could be important.

So much like Snowtown, that was the motive there too.

Centrelink payments. :(

grrr still not explaining who dumped the suitcase in Wynarka..

Ummm, I'm confused. So K&K arrived in SA a month BEFORE the accident? Also, I thought HP's family lived in Alice Springs? Isn't that where she is from? Didn't her and DH live in Alice prior to the accident? I thought the were on holiday when the accident happened?

They were in Darwin around July/August, then the accident in SA Nov, then Kharlie killed in Dec. What a crazy few months for all of them. I can totally imagine self-medicating with a lot of drugs going on after the accident. What a messed up period. Especially as they were obviously already mixed up in a criminal world/culture prior to the accident.

So if the 2 suitcases found at the sister's are K&K's, then the suitcase Khandles was found in is not theirs? Perhaps it is one of the suitcases DH & HP were travelling with when they had their accident? I still think SA authorities would have given their belongings from the accident (travelling with 2 adults, 3 kids makes for a lot of luggage speaking from personal experience) back to them in SA so there are a number of possibilities for suitcases. Also, sounds like all the contents from said suitcases could have been very mixed up. Perhaps Khandalyces little body & clothes was thrown (after a time of being in another case perhaps) into one of these other suitcases containing clothes from the other children (explaining the different sizes/gender clothing). Makes me think that during such a messy period that maybe the suitcases were too hard to sort out, perhaps all mixed in together... rather than trophy-keeping, could it be he couldn't face going through it all as there were sentimental things inside belonging to the children who died? He might be a monster but we can't assume he isn't capable of feeling normal emotions as well. I have no idea how much sense I have just made, sounded OK in my head... lol.

HP is from around Gympie/Tin Can Bay that's where she grew up and went to school. Assuming that's where she initially met DH. They lived together in Alice prior to the accident. This is where they met KPS

Maybe DH was bringing hP back to SA or somewhere else and then planned to break up with her to be with KPS. His relationship with KPS blossomed while HP was in rehab I believe that initially she was hospital in Alice before being transferred to Adelaide (when KPS came down) then HP was in hampstead rehab.

Maybe there was a lot of stuff stored at DH sisters place, not just 2 Suit cases.

<modsnip>

I don't know how to link from Twitter or it can be done. If you type in DanBox10 on Twitter it will bring it up as of Nov 6. I copied and pasted the text of the tweet.

Thanks KG.

HP is from around Gympie/Tin Can Bay that's where she grew up and went to school. Assuming that's where she initially met DH. They lived together in Alice prior to the accident. This is where they met KPS

Maybe DH was bringing hP back to SA or somewhere else and then planned to break up with her to be with KPS. His relationship with KPS blossomed while HP was in rehab I believe that initially she was hospital in Alice before being transferred to Adelaide (when KPS came down) then HP was in hampstead rehab.

Maybe there was a lot of stuff stored at DH sisters place, not just 2 Suit cases.

<modsnip>

Thanks Dinky. This helps me a lot. Now for the next 7 years.

Two people are allegedly murdered and maybe someone has the goods on a partner with a wandering eye? Errant ex-partner returns, full of apologies and flush with cash, and all is good, even after the first remains are found. That is, until they fall foul of the law in another state. The beginning of the end. All is still manageable, even though the second remains are found. DNA matched, and all hell breaks loose. Houses tossed, money trail followed, people rush to save their own skins. Ex-partner charged. Questions and more questions; search after search. And so the 'death spiral' of the guilty parties continues to its inevitable conclusion.

Why doesn't everyone involved just come clean now and save us a lot of time (and money)? Must be in denial or think this is their 15 minutes of fame (more like infamy).

The AUSTRALIAN gone paywall. REPARAPHRASING AS WE SPEAK

Crabstick said:
The man accused of murdering Karlie Pearce-Stevenson moved to her home town in the months before the 20-year-old disappeared after telling her family she wanted to travel Australia with her daughter, Khandalyce.

Business and court records show Daniel James Holdom, who will appear in court next week, “had a transient lifestyle” moving between addresses across eastern Australia between 2001 and 2013.

Police will allege Pearce-*Stevenson, from Alice Springs, was murdered in December 2008, but her bank account was used until March 2012, with almost $100,000 withdrawn during that time.

http://www.theaustralian.com.au/news...-1227599571409

Ta crabby x

New pic of Karlie, unknown to me until now:

attachment.php

Link please FromGermany.

After the loss of those two kids in the traffic accident their family support allowance* would have been reduced and that would have added salt to the wound.

*Not sure of current terminology.

That is a very interesting point

After the loss of those two kids in the traffic accident their family support allowance* would have been reduced and that would have added salt to the wound.

Gosh, you're a clever Possum. Great point!

Anyone have any recommendations on a Journalists Twitter feed or a hashtag to follow this morning (in a bit of a twit-illiterate)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Try #karlieKhandalyce

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members