AUS - Khandalyce Kiara Pearce, Wynarka, Bones of a Child Discovered, July'15 - #1

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I didn't want to get carried away, but if this is what we are dreading (don't get me wrong, this upsets me whether it is William or not), then I think he has died soon after his disappearance and has been hidden somewhere.
Perhaps around the time police got close someone ratted on someone and this is a revenge of some sorts? Giving the police the evidence? Or maybe body was moved because police were getting too close?
One of those would make sense - the suitcase was placed around the time of the arrest, right?
Totally getting carried away and speculating here. It may not even be a child that has been reported missing.
So strange though about these well dressed middle aged men that keep popping up.

Sadly I agree.......

I didn't want to get carried away, but if this is what we are dreading (don't get me wrong, this upsets me whether it is William or not), then I think he has died soon after his disappearance and has been hidden somewhere.
Perhaps around the time police got close someone ratted on someone and this is a revenge of some sorts? Giving the police the evidence? Or maybe body was moved because police were getting too close?
One of those would make sense - the suitcase was placed around the time of the arrest, right?
Totally getting carried away and speculating here. It may not even be a child that has been reported missing.
So strange though about these well dressed middle aged men that keep popping up.

Angelina, my thoughts are spinning down the same road as yours right now.

This whole thing is very bizarre, walking in broad daylight with a dead body in a suitcase, then leaving it under bushes very close to the road ????......I mean, I could understand it if there was a panic and no time to properly hide the evidence, but it seems apparent that this poor child had been dead for some time......someone wanted this child's body found (IMO).

Yes, Ellie. It's bizarre alright. Not to mention this man appearing in the middle of nowhere (and this town sure does sound like it) with apparently no car. Nobody has seen him before.

I feel like I'm reading a strange novel or watching a movie that doesn't make sense.

I think I understand what you're getting at Angeline, but if it was done as revenge on a ratter, wouldn't the person be implicating himself as well ? Not trying to be contrary at all, just discussing possible interesting theories.

I think I understand what you're getting at Angeline, but if it was done as revenge on a ratter, wouldn't the person be implicating himself as well ? Not trying to be contrary at all, just discussing possible interesting theories.

Good point. Maybe someone feeling guilty and trying to clear their conscience? Too many possibilities.

I can't help thinking this area was pre chosen as the dumping site. Looking at the map it's almost as if someone has said ' right, I need to go to the middle of nowhere'. Zoom in. Bingo.

jmo

I can't help thinking this area was pre chosen as the dumping site. Looking at the map it's almost as if someone has said ' right, I need to go to the middle of nowhere'. Zoom in. Bingo.

jmo

But leaving a suitcase with clothes it wasn't smart at all. Think about how much information forensics can take from all that.

sent from my mobile using tapatalk

But leaving a suitcase with clothes it wasn't smart at all. Think about how much information forensics can take from all that.

The way it was hidden on a country road (not sure if the traffic along there) I actually think it was quite clever and brazen...

I used to do a bit of long distance drives between Adelaide and mount gambier and the amount of trash you see along the side of road... It's almost like it could be explained as a suitcase that's fallen off, it doesn't stick out, it's unassuming and you don't know what's inside until you open..

Quite brazen and clever disposal of you ask me

The way it was hidden on a country road (not sure if the traffic along there) I actually think it was quite clever and brazen...

Quite brazen and clever disposal of you ask me

RSBM
Brazen I agree, clever, again, I don't think so. There's gotta be DNA in there, sometimes LE can even tag where the suitcase was bought. We gotta have to wait to see. But leaving so much behind, IMHO is going to lead to someone, it's not just like some bones in the woods. MOO as usual.

RSBM
Brazen I agree, clever, again, I don't think so. There's gotta be DNA in there, sometimes LE can even tag where the suitcase was bought. We gotta have to wait to see. But leaving so much behind, IMHO is going to lead to someone, it's not just like some bones in the woods. MOO as usual.

There's always going to be ways the police will catch you, I don't think disposing of the items with body was clever, the disposal of the suitcase was..

I'm going to assume the suitcase finder saw that suitcase numerous times over 6 weeks and curiosity finally got the better of him..

I say clever because... Suitcase left beside a road... People move, they use trailers, the put it on their roof rack... Things do fall off and unless like I have assumed above you saw it daily for a long period of time... I don't think you'd usually give it a second glance.

I know I've seen boxes, plastic tubs, suitcases on side of major highways and never given it more thought than, oh someone's going to miss that when they arrive at their destination.

Suitcase could have been thrown away in water, it would have been very hard to find and also to destroy DNA evidence, this was meant to be found IMO

Suitcase could have been thrown away in water, it would have been very hard to find and also to destroy DNA evidence, this was meant to be found IMO

Good thinking.
Also there's always the chance of someone (as it happened ) thinking " oh there's an abandoned suitcase let's see what I can find there...

It seems so obvious that the suitcase and its contents were meant to be found. Even the man walking along the road carrying the suitcase chose potentially the busiest time of the day in terms of traffic. Given the coincidental timing of 4-6 weeks and the parallel of BS's arrest/release on bail, could it be an attempt to frame somebody?

Maybe with the pressure with BS being arrested and the interview with WTs parents became too much for the peddo ring too many of their "people" being caught and arrested in the police search for WT that the ring decided that he must be found so whoever had him should give him back

If it is William :( , sounds like the leaving of suitcase coincides with around the time bs was locked up. Maybe disposing of it as getting nervous police would close in on them with bs in jail questioning him?

Please would someone clarify how far away this suitcase was found from where William went missing?

Can someone please give me a short summary of William Tyrell's case... I am completely lost between the talk of "BS" and arrests and pedophile rings.

Maybe with the pressure with BS being arrested and the interview with WTs parents became too much for the peddo ring too many of their "people" being caught and arrested in the police search for WT that the ring decided that he must be found so whoever had him should give him back
Kind of the way my thoughts are going......

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member