AUS - Khandalyce Kiara Pearce, Wynarka, Bones of a Child Discovered, July'15 - #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It seems so obvious that the suitcase and its contents were meant to be found. Even the man walking along the road carrying the suitcase chose potentially the busiest time of the day in terms of traffic. Given the coincidental timing of 4-6 weeks and the parallel of BS's arrest/release on bail, could it be an attempt to frame somebody?
What is a police officer were to drive by, pull over, and ask to see what's in the suitcase?

But I guess it was the chance this guy was taking. After all, pedos are brazen enough to take children in broad daylight.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Can someone please give me a short summary of William Tyrell's case... I am completely lost between the talk of "BS" and arrests and pedophile rings.

ETA: Sorry, accidental double-post

Some one asked how far away Coffs Harbour is where a Spider-Man suit turned up and Kendall where William went missing. It's a 2.5 hour drive

Do we think this is little William? :cry: :candle: :rose:

They must know something by now. The autopsy was done yesterday afternoon. Wonder what the hold up with releasing info is...

I think police are going to be upfront and open about this. The public is on edge with this news and keeping things in control will be important.

Edit because I realized I contradicted myself. I mean I think they are going to release info as they get it and not keep people hanging, and speculating.

They must know something by now. The autopsy was done yesterday afternoon. Wonder what the hold up with releasing info is...

I think police are going to be upfront and open about this. The public is on edge with this news and keeping things in control will be important.

Edit because I realized I contradicted myself. I mean I think they are going to release info as they get it and not keep people hanging, and speculating.

If they have made a positive Id they will let family know and give them some privacy first. The waiting is unbearable though!

Please would someone clarify how far away this suitcase was found from where William went missing?

A LONG way away, approximately 1600km.

That's the only fact that makes me think it might not be William. However the police investigating his case have mentioned a pedophile ring and have started an interstate investigation (not the state that the suitcase was found, though.)

The circumstances of the disposal of the suitcase are extremely odd. Everything about William's case has been odd.

A LONG way away, approximately 1600km.

That's the only fact that makes me think it might not be William. However the police investigating his case have mentioned a pedophile ring and have started an interstate investigation (not the state that the suitcase was found, though.)

The circumstances of the disposal of the suitcase are extremely odd. Everything about William's case has been odd.
1600 km isn't really that far. You could be there and back within a weekend and no one would really notice.

Can someone please give me a short summary of William Tyrell's case... I am completely lost between the talk of "BS" and arrests and pedophile rings.

William vanished into thin air while playing in his grandma's garden in September last year.

The police were baffled or giving nothing away until January this year when they raided the business premises and home of local repairman Bill Spedding (BS.) He was due to visit the grandma's house the day William disappeared.

Police haven't revealed if they found anything of interest in the raids.

In late April this year Spedding was arrested on unrelated charges, for allegedly raping 2 young girls in 1987. Around June 20 he was released on bail and should face trial late this month or next month.

Around the time BS was in jail waiting for bail police said they were investigating a pedophile ring and had a good idea of what happened the day William disappeared. Also around the time of the arrest several men of similar age were arrested for pedophilia, but there was nothing reported to link it to William's case.

William vanished into thin air while playing in his grandma's garden in September last year.

The police were baffled or giving nothing away until January this year when they raided the business premises and home of local repairman Bill Spedding (BS.) He was due to visit the grandma's house the day William disappeared.

Police haven't revealed if they found anything of interest in the raids.

In late April this year Spedding was arrested on unrelated charges, for allegedly raping 2 young girls in 1987. Around June 20 he was released on bail and should face trial late this month or next month.

Around the time BS was in jail waiting for bail police said they were investigating a pedophile ring and had a good idea of what happened the day William disappeared. Also around the time of the arrest several men of similar age were arrested for pedophilia, but there was nothing reported to link it to William's case.

Great summary !

1600 km isn't really that far. You could be there and back within a weekend and no one would really notice.

Ha! We have a totally different concept of "not that far" in the UK.

From where I live 1600km could cover from UK through Netherlands, Belgium, Germany, France, Luxembourg, Switzerland and then into Italy!

I hate to even go down this road but they seem very sure this child was murdered. And they seem very sure that it happened before being placed in the suitcase. I hate to say it but could a possibility be because of dismemberment to fit in the case?
Hate to mention it and i know it sounds of something out of a crime novel but that would be a sure fire indication of murder also.

I hate to even go down this road but they seem very sure this child was murdered. And they seem very sure that it happened before being placed in the suitcase. I hate to say it but could a possibility be because of dismemberment to fit in the case?
Hate to mention it and i know it sounds of something out of a crime novel but that would be a sure fire indication of murder also.

i was wondering this also, and it could be why the gender is hard to determine because of the broken bones and if wrapped up inside the suitcase not really noticeable to someone opening the bag,

thankyou, i should have said initially hard to determine gender, i so hope its not our little spiderman!
Me too :( Why couldn't it be animal bones like the bones they found earlier in the year? One that was not killed, just died from natural causes.....

AUTOPSY results on the remains of a murdered child found dumped in a suitcase in the Murray Mallee are expected to be released today.

A post-mortem examination on the remains was conducted at the State Forensic Science Centre on Thursday as police appealed for information about a man seen carrying a suitcase in the area where they were found.

http://www.adelaidenow.com.au/news/...ka-murray-mallee/story-fni6uo1m-1227443132484

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2015-07-17/murdered-child-bones-suitcase-post-mortem/6626956?section=sa

Never hoped so hard for anything, please don't let it be little William[emoji22]

7 News Adelaide ‏@7NewsAdelaide 8m8 minutes ago

@Staceylee_ reports from #Wynarka: post mortem results of the murdered child will be made available today. #7NewsAdl
http://snpy.tv/1GphbfX

AUTOPSY results on the remains of a murdered child found dumped in a suitcase in the Murray Mallee are expected to be released today.

A post-mortem examination on the remains was conducted at the State Forensic Science Centre on Thursday as police appealed for information about a man seen carrying a suitcase in the area where they were found.

http://www.adelaidenow.com.au/news/...ka-murray-mallee/story-fni6uo1m-1227443132484

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2015-07-17/murdered-child-bones-suitcase-post-mortem/6626956?section=sa
The post mortem results expected today will confirm the gender of the child.

I thought it was already said that it was a boy??? This is so confusing!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member