AUS - Khandalyce Kiara Pearce, Wynarka, Bones of a Child Discovered, July'15 - #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think the police have directly said it was a boy yet, have they?

I understand why its being said that its hoped its not little William, but I just cannot
bring myself to say it, as its a little person, someone. So bloody horrible

Was afraid to check news this morning... but now anger is starting to set in!!

We humans are quick to cull animals that become a threat to our way of life, I wish the same stance was taken with pedophiles/child murderers who harm our young. With a planet becoming over populated & under resourced, I do wonder in centuries to come will history students shake their heads & be baffled by the fact that we kept such monsters alive - fed & clothed them, played them in-house movies in jail as food & water starts to run short, space & clean air becomes a precious commodity. At what point do we become more selective about who stays & who goes? Sorry, that's a bit deep & dark for a.m. Probably a good thing I'm not ruling the world lol.

Was afraid to check news this morning... but now anger is starting to set in!!

We humans are quick to cull animals that become a threat to our way of life, I wish the same stance was taken with pedophiles/child murderers who harm our young. With a planet becoming over populated & under resourced, I do wonder in centuries to come will history students shake their heads & be baffled by the fact that we kept such monsters alive - fed & clothed them, played them in-house movies in jail as food & water starts to run short, space & clean air becomes a precious commodity. At what point do we become more selective about who stays & who goes? Sorry, that's a bit deep & dark for a.m. Probably a good thing I'm not ruling the world lol.

Gotta say i totally agree. Wasting alot of resources 'rehabilitating' also. Surely history has told us by now these monsters need to just be gone all together.

if you do a google satelite view of wynarka you can see what a tiny place it is and so isolated, if this person wasnt local he must have been picked up on that main road to just disappear like that or had his car parked nearby. wonder why this location was chosen if hes not local, there are so many lonely forests everywhere?
i find the location very strange

Could be a mistake as not said anywhere else but it's not looking good.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

if you do a google satelite view of wynarka you can see what a tiny place it is and so isolated, if this person wasnt local he must have been picked up on that main road to just disappear like that or had his car parked nearby. wonder why this location was chosen if hes not local, there are so many lonely forests everywhere?
i find the location very strange
Could be some weird significant meaning for whoever put the child there. As someone mentioned upthread maybe they planned on hiding the suitcase temporarily and coming back for it. Or I am starting to think, they left it there on purpose to be found. If someone picked them up that would suggest a ring. How many are involved in this?

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

I have just watched the 11am news here in Vic and not one mention about this case?

I've had the news (ABC News 24) on all morning and nothing.... but they've just had the MH17 memorial on. Hoping they give an update soon, as it's nearly over.

Is a Red Cross store a thrift store? A place where you donate unwanted items and the store sells them at a very low price? If so, there must be Spiderman suits on the racks of many Red Cross stores. Why is this suit so interesting?

(Red Cross is in the U.S., but there are no stores. We have Goodwill, Salvation Army, and thousands of independent stores. Not trying to turn this into an Au vs US thread, just lighthearted distraction from the subject and general curiosity. )

Is a Red Cross store a thrift store? A place where you donate unwanted items and the store sells them at a very low price? If so, there must be Spiderman suits on the racks of many Red Cross stores. Why is this suit so interesting?

(Red Cross is in the U.S., but there are no stores. We have Goodwill, Salvation Army, and thousands of independent stores. Not trying to turn this into an Au vs US thread, just lighthearted distraction from the subject and general curiosity. )

Yes, a thrift store. Or op-shop as we call it (opportunity shop).

Yes, that kind of store.
That's what I think about the suit too. They're everywhere, mass produced... there must have been 'something' about this one in particular.

Whoever this man was/is... He didn't catch a bus to Wynarka (If he was spotted at 8.30 am)

I have checked the bus service timetable. The Bus is run by LinkSA. They run a service from Murray Bridge to Karoonda and Karoonda to Murray Bridge once a week on a Friday only. Stopping at Wynarka at 9.15am K - MB and 3.15pm MB - K.

Also noted that it says Stopping specifically at Wynarka is serviced by booking only!!

So leads me to think maybe he has travelled there by car and hidden the car off road and walked the suitcase over to the highway...or someone has dropped him off and then come back at some stage and picked him up..... either way very strange and this person will know that he was seen.....my guess is it won't take too long to find him.

I'm keeping an open mind as to whether this man walking down the road is related to the bones. However, I wonder if police are checking with nearby camp grounds for anyone fitting his description.

I'm keeping an open mind as to whether this man walking down the road is related to the bones. However, I wonder if police are checking with nearby camp grounds for anyone fitting his description.
Any nearby caravan parks?

Just a weird thought.... This person has obviously had the remains in their possession for quite sometime - as the remains are skeletonized. There had to be a reason for them wanting to dispose of the remains recently.

I'm not sure why but I was thinking being aged approximately in his 60's and the remains being left some 6 weeks ago.... could it be a grandfather that may have had grandchildren/family coming up for a visit over the school holidays that has prompted him to remove the suitcase from his home/property ?? Just thinking out loud......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anyclimate3010