AUS - Khandalyce Kiara Pearce, Wynarka, Bones of a Child Discovered, July'15 - #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It has been reported that this is not the first time police have obtained a spiderman suit since William went missing. This is just the first time it's been reported.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ll-wearing-similar-suit-disappeared-year.html
The fact that the media are not playing down the fact it could be him, is scaring me.

Thinking outside of the box:

Maybe there was a specific stain, marking, mended spot on William's suit that parents told police about. This may have not been made public so people wouldn't be making false claims (there are people out there who would be that cruel). This suit in particular could have this marking on it.

Any nearby caravan parks?

Yes, reports are that the suitcase was found in the Wynarka/Tailem Bend area. There are some caravan parks at Tailem Bend. Looks like it may be a scenic area.

Wynarka to Tailem Bend approximately 20 min drive according to Google Maps.

Wynarka.jpg

I'm on the fence too about whether or not the suitcase guy is involved with that particular case. I remember reading that the case was found 2 kms away from Wynarka. That's a long way for a 60-ish man to carry a large case without wheels if he walked after being dropped there. Strange strange strange.

As Puggle said, Wynarka is not well serviced by buses. As far as I remember, there isn't even a shop other than maybe a small post office, just a handful of houses. It isn't somewhere you would be dropped off by bus or anyone else, unless you specifically requested. The town isn't even on the main road but set back on smaller roads; not even obvious from the main road. Such a strange place for a well dressed man to be at 8.30 am carrying a suitcase. No caravan park, nowhere to stay overnight.

yep, guilty!!! I even have 2 tabs open - this one and the William Tyrrell one and keep refreshing them both!!!

So do I :redface:

I don't know what I will do if it is William. I will definitely cry. Maybe be in shock for a couple of days.

I'm 50-60% on this. Sometimes I go through phases where I'm convinced it is.

Yep. Been checking non-stop. Perhaps fruitless if results delayed until tomorrow.

is the video from yesterday?? The date of the article is today, but the video may be a day old already?

is the video from yesterday?? The date of the article is today, but the video may be a day old already?

Yes I think the video is yest the update below it says:

AUTOPSY results on the remains of a murdered child found dumped in a suitcase in the Murray Mallee are expected to be released today.

Thinking outside of the box:

Maybe there was a specific stain, marking, mended spot on William's suit that parents told police about. This may have not been made public so people wouldn't be making false claims (there are people out there who would be that cruel). This suit in particular could have this marking on it.

Or a name tag?

Or a name tag?

Yes! He may have taken the costume to preschool where they changed into their outfits while there and did not want to confuse them so his name was written in it. When my son was in Pre Kindergarten the kids took their costumes with them to school for a Halloween party. He was Spiderman and so were about 7 other kids! In the group photo you could only distinguish who was who by their shoes!

http://www.adelaidenow.com.au/news/...ka-murray-mallee/story-fni6uo1m-1227443132484

“We also believe that the child was placed in a suitcase and brought to this location within about a month but the child had even died some time prior to that.”

Grotesque. Someone picked up the bones and put them in the suitcase up to one month before taking the suitcase to this location. :(

Maybe the police were getting closer to search a property and they've removed the evidence.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anyclimate3010