AUS - Khandalyce Kiara Pearce, Wynarka, Bones of a Child Discovered, July'15 - #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm on the fence too about whether or not the suitcase guy is involved with that particular case. I remember reading that the case was found 2 kms away from Wynarka. That's a long way for a 60-ish man to carry a large case without wheels if he walked after being dropped there. Strange strange strange.

As Puggle said, Wynarka is not well serviced by buses. As far as I remember, there isn't even a shop other than maybe a small post office, just a handful of houses. It isn't somewhere you would be dropped off by bus or anyone else, unless you specifically requested. The town isn't even on the main road but set back on smaller roads; not even obvious from the main road. Such a strange place for a well dressed man to be at 8.30 am carrying a suitcase. No caravan park, nowhere to stay overnight.

Don't let age fool you :)

My dad is 65 and still has the strength of an ox... He's all of about 5'2 as well... Rides a Harley (300kg) and could pick her up off ground if she dropped... Easily

What we know:

* The suitcase was placed 2 metres from the highway.

* The location was 2km west of Wynarka.

* 2 women saw a man with a similar suitcase at Wynarka.

* Police say the man was not a local.

This person must have walked 2km with the suitcase. Then what?

http://www.adelaidenow.com.au/news/...ka-murray-mallee/story-fni6uo1m-1227443132484

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2015-07-...itcase-post-mortem/6626956?WT.ac=statenews_sa
That's a lot of 2's! Feel like I should be playing the lottery!

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

If he didn't get there by bus, someone dropped him off. Either in town, or close to. Same in reverse. If he didn't leave by bus, someone picked him up.

They need to put out a call to anyone who picked up a hitchhiker in that area, around that time. With or without a suitcase.

Just looking for info on the town/location/transport... Came across this on wiki

The name Wynarka is from the Aboriginal word meaning a strayer.

Oh and for you crows fans.... Tyson Edwards grew up there

This picture shows a dirt track next to the train tracks near Wynarka. I wonder if the man with the suitcase had parked his car on the dirt track behind some bushes, so that it was not visible from the main road?
https://www.flickr.com/photos/tom-marschall/16333663145/

:thinking:
'Six to eight weeks ago, local women were out walking about 8am when they saw an elderly male walking towards the highway and across the railway line,' Detective Superintendent Des Bray said.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...alia-motorist-noticed-road.html#ixzz3g7I3eEJ3

Had to share. Something that is playing on my mind is Why Wynarka? Why not Tailem Bend where there is the river?? Why not the Conservation and National parks close by?
Its incredibly brazen and im wondering if it was a case of the potato was getting too hot so had to quickly dispose of it so to speak. Were detectives close to something or someone?

Had to share. Something that is playing on my mind is Why Wynarka? Why not Tailem Bend where there is the river?? Why not the Conservation and National parks close by?
Its incredibly brazen and im wondering if it was a case of the potato was getting too hot so had to quickly dispose of it so to speak. Were detectives close to something or someone?

Or was someone getting so much heat and media attention that others were afraid of implications if someone spoke up?? So they disposed of anything that could implicate them...

Maybe because he was seen by the local women.

Or was someone getting so much heat and media attention that others were afraid of implications if someone spoke up?? So they disposed of anything that could implicate them...

Yep. What i was trying to say in a really round about way. You said it better :)

I don't think the suitcase was initially so close to the road, didn't an article state several people had mucked around with it?

I don't think where it lefts screams that the leaver wanted it found. There are better, more surefire ways to get a body found. I also wouldn't consider this an extreme attempt to hide it either. All that land and it's left close to town? I think this is a hasty dump with logistical constraints, the best they could manage. Would explain the other likely incriminating objects in the suitcase too, if they've been spooked into getting rid of it. Someone more worried about hiding it from people with access to where it was, such as their family, with a time crunch upon them. More worried about that than worried about being tied to it if/when it is eventually found.

Yes, reports are that the suitcase was found in the Wynarka/Tailem Bend area. There are some caravan parks at Tailem Bend. Looks like it may be a scenic area.

Wynarka to Tailem Bend approximately 20 min drive according to Google Maps.

View attachment 78285

the map shows lots of caravan / holiday parks, this man may have been staying at one and just walked to the spot with the suitcase, if this is paedophile ring related maybe children get passed from park to park, city to city, and this is relatively close to victoria where police are investigating paedophile rings.

Stacey Lee ‏@Staceylee_ 1m1 minute ago

UPDATE: Major crime detectives are working through post-mortem results, we should have more info on child bones soon @7NewsAdelaide @Y7News

Yep. What i was trying to say in a really round about way. You said it better :)

Some pretty sick things have happened in SA regarding kids... Maybe I'm more direct because a lot of sick stuff happens here... I'm starting to think more and more that this body and William are connected...

The new intense media to find William that was happening, historic charges against a "possible" ring member and then a body of a child is found...

Some pretty sick things have happened in SA regarding kids... Maybe I'm more direct because a lot of sick stuff happens here... I'm starting to think more and more that this body and William are connected...

The new intense media to find William that was happening, historic charges against a "possible" ring member and then a body of a child is found...
It happens all over. Yes we have had our fair share of evil against children. In this one though we are just where the crime was uncovered. Just like poor snowtown was where the barrels were discovered. The actual crime was elsewhere.

Sent from my SM-G130H using Tapatalk

I don't think the suitcase was initially so close to the road, didn't an article state several people had mucked around with it?

I wondered about that, but police said it was placed 2m from the highway (unless it's bad reporting.)

http://www.adelaidenow.com.au/news/...ka-murray-mallee/story-fni6uo1m-1227443132484

Major Crime Investigation Branch officer-in-charge Detective Superintendent Des Bray said the remains of the child, who had been killed elsewhere, were brought to the area in the suitcase and dumped about 2m off the highway.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Barefoot!