AUS - Khandalyce Kiara Pearce, Wynarka, Bones of a Child Discovered, July'15 - #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep my bad. I don't know why we can't just all run on the same time to save confusion. lol

It's almost 130 in the morning. I'm staying awake and waiting.....

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk

I am feeling sick, I have tears flowing already I'm afraid. >>>deep breaths<<<

Well this whole thing is incredibly creepy. I keep picturing the man from the posters for "The Exorcist".

Having followed little William's disappearance, it's really going to be so sickening if this is what's happened to him. So sad whoever this little one is.

It just bloody sucks...that this can happen because of filthy perverts....poor little soul xxxxx

I'm EDT - it's 1:30 a.m. here right now and south Australia is about 3 p.m. Friday I believe? So over 13 hours ahead of me.

Yep my bad. I don't know why we can't just all run on the same time to save confusion. lol

I doubt we will find out if it's William - we should expect to hear if Male or Female, approx Age and COD, maybe even how long ago.

DNA testing usually takes longer.

can someone tell me quickly how old BS is? he's in the age range of this man seen with the suitcase isn't he?

but he went to jail in April?

Well this whole thing is incredibly creepy. I keep picturing the man from the posters for "The Exorcist".

Having followed little William's disappearance, it's really going to be so sickening if this is what's happened to him. So sad whoever this little one is.

What always creeps me out is that there is someone or some people out there who already know all the answers.

can someone tell me quickly how old BS is? he's in the age range of this man seen with the suitcase isn't he?

Hes 63 but he was in jail at the time of the suitcase thing

64 = but he was in gaol 6-8 weeks ago

ETA - What Manny said but he had a birthday :)

They can do DNA testing within a day if there was hair or teeth found I think.

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk

I don't think the suitcase was initially so close to the road, didn't an article state several people had mucked around with it?

I don't think where it lefts screams that the leaver wanted it found. There are better, more surefire ways to get a body found. I also wouldn't consider this an extreme attempt to hide it either. All that land and it's left close to town? I think this is a hasty dump with logistical constraints, the best they could manage. Would explain the other likely incriminating objects in the suitcase too, if they've been spooked into getting rid of it. Someone more worried about hiding it from people with access to where it was, such as their family, with a time crunch upon them. More worried about that than worried about being tied to it if/when it is eventually found.
I agree with you, don't think it was a matter of wanting it found, think it was more important to the guy with the suitcase that it wasn't found with him.

Here's what I'm choosing to think for the next little while ... many years ago, a much-loved child dies in the bush somewhere remote, maybe on a wheat farm miles from a hospital. The parents cannot bear to part with the body and keep it somewhere at home as a memorial, where it becomes skeletal. Many years later the mother dies, the father grows old and has to eventually leave his family home. He packs up his child's remains and personal effects in his old suitcase and intends to bury them somewhere special to him/them. For some reason, he cannot finish his last duty, and the suitcase ends up on the side of the road, forgotten for a short time until now.

I know this is even less likely than any other scenario, but it's a much nicer place then where the other possibilities are heading :/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MADELINE123654