AUS - Khandalyce Kiara Pearce, Wynarka, Bones of a Child Discovered, July'15 - #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
They can do DNA testing within a day if there was hair or teeth found I think.

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk

It's possible but it's not what usually happens. Most DNA testing takes up to six weeks, private or police.

I forgot that South Australia is half an hour behind. Oh, I don't know if I can wait another 30 minutes on the edge of my seat!

Here's what I'm choosing to think for the next little while ... many years ago, a much-loved child dies in the bush somewhere remote, maybe on a wheat farm miles from a hospital. The parents cannot bear to part with the body and keep it somewhere at home as a memorial, where it becomes skeletal. Many years later the mother dies, the father grows old and has to eventually leave his family home. He packs up his child's remains and personal effects in his old suitcase and intends to bury them somewhere special to him/them. For some reason, he cannot finish his last duty, and the suitcase ends up on the side of the road, forgotten for a short time until now.

I know this is even less likely than any other scenario, but it's a much nicer place then where the other possibilities are heading :/
I've considered the same scenario, that the bones are very old and it was time to get rid of them.

It will be interesting to see how old the suitcase is

Ohhh Brightbird...yes...its revolting to think of and I always wonder if they lurk here....!

The suitcase is on the screen in the conference room. It looks to be a 'normal' black zip up case, well weathered.

Oh DropBear...now that made me weep...dear you....xxxxxxx

is 9 news a black screen for everyone else right now?

never mind it's coming in for me somewhat (nothing else will)

Stacey Lee ‏@Staceylee_ 14s15 seconds ago

BREAKING: Police releasing images of the suitcase found near child remains near #Wynarka @7NewsAdelaide @Y7News
7 News Sydney and 7 News Melbourne

Maybe that man carrying the suitcase has nothing to do with this

I have video but no sound

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics