AUS - Khandalyce Kiara Pearce, Wynarka, Bones of a Child Discovered, July'15 - #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It REALLY hurts your heart doesn't it? How excited the little one would have
been with that pretty dress....Oh my god....its shocking.

unlikely to be William....

Lanza brand suitcase with girls clothes of mixed size, some from a kmart line two years ago

hopefully they can determine something from the name tag or is it just a brand name?
a lot of emphasis on not identifying the gender on the clothes being female, maybe implying it could be any child dressed as a female or the clothes not belonging to the victim
i notice the clothes appear to have bloodstains, so was all the evidence stuffed in that case with the body.

This makes me feel so sick. Seeing the clothing really makes it personal.

Some clothing found in the case was K-mart brand which was sold in stores 2 years ago.

yes he really seemed to not want people to assume the clothes are the victims or that the victim is a little girl

sure made me think though

[bbm]

hopefully they can determine something from the name tag or is it just a brand name?
a lot of emphasis on not identifying the gender on the clothes being female, maybe implying it could be any child dressed as a female or the clothes not belonging to the victim
i notice the clothes appear to have bloodstains, so was all the evidence stuffed in that case with the body.

I don't think the suitcase was initially so close to the road, didn't an article state several people had mucked around with it?

I don't think where it lefts screams that the leaver wanted it found. There are better, more surefire ways to get a body found. I also wouldn't consider this an extreme attempt to hide it either. All that land and it's left close to town? I think this is a hasty dump with logistical constraints, the best they could manage. Would explain the other likely incriminating objects in the suitcase too, if they've been spooked into getting rid of it. Someone more worried about hiding it from people with access to where it was, such as their family, with a time crunch upon them. More worried about that than worried about being tied to it if/when it is eventually found.

Ozsure
I am thinking similarly to you, but I am wondering if the remains were placed/hidden under the bush by the person that made the dump.
As people have stopped and poked through the suitcase - they have not seen/found bones.
The suitcase was place visible enough to road in the hope that someone may removed it, contaminated it - I am just thinking out loud.
I am just having a hard time believing that numerous people stopped and went through the suitcase and the police were not contacted if any bones were indeed seen.
imo

Well, that was just so, so sad.

If it's not poor William who is this wee little mite? How has her/his absence gone unnoticed for what? 3-6 months? It's not that I wished it was William...it's just that this is a whole other child with a tragic tale.

One thing that stuck me was his description of the death of the child. He was fairly evasive about many details of the PM but he said a couple of times "violent, horrible death". If the remains are skeletal and they've been tipped out of the suitcase and exposed to elements and nature for a couple of months and they say this with confidence well, that just makes my heart break.

And now it's 2:35AM here and so I'm off to bed...no doubt I'll wake up to thread #2

Those clothes :(

Sent from my SM-G130H using Tapatalk

Had to share. Something that is playing on my mind is Why Wynarka? Why not Tailem Bend where there is the river?? Why not the Conservation and National parks close by?
Its incredibly brazen and im wondering if it was a case of the potato was getting too hot so had to quickly dispose of it so to speak. Were detectives close to something or someone?

Police would have knocked on plenty of doors of people who due to having a history of certain behaviors they thought were possibles for having taken that little boy who went missing. Maybe one of the people whose door they knocked on got spooked by it and decided to disappear evidence they'd been keeping of a different crime from some time back.

I have gone most of my adult life not believing in Capital Punishment.....I now firmly believe in it for
these bastards who hurt and kill children.......I really really do.

The little sequin dress is from a store called Cotton On. My daughter had the same one when she was about 2. Not sure how long they stocked it for though or even if they still do.

reporter asked if they think child is Australian - he said they have a very open mind - child could've come from Europe or United States? (not sure the end of that sentence)

remains are NOT recent

man with suitcase avoided eye contact?

sorry I'm having trouble with his accent :blushing:

Could have come from anywhere in Australia.

Yes, he said the man with the suitcase avoided eye contact.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
timbo1966