AUS - Khandalyce Kiara Pearce, Wynarka, Bones of a Child Discovered, July'15 - #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
IMO - First and foremost, if someone had abducted a male child and were trying to keep that secret they would likely dress a male in females clothing and vica versa. Secondly it all appears very set up to me. The man with the suitcase for example, clearly wanted to be seen, he asked for directions on purpose. The suitcase being left in visible view would also be part of a plan. They were trying to throw police of scent and trying to protect one another. Police are getting close and they wanted to throw this spanner in the works to mix it up. Someone else may have delivered the spider man suit to the op shop at the perfect time. This group of disgusting individuals (pedophile ring) have done it before and they will do it again. They all have each others filthy backs. I also believe the skeletal remains in the suitcase showed obvious signs of dismemberment, thus the way the police are describing the horrific crime.
Again this is my opinion only and I appreciate if others think differently.
Bless this little childs soul, AMEM.

Video

[video]https://fbcdn-video-g-a.akamaihd.net/hvideo-ak-xpf1/v/t42.1790-2/11658851_895282950549048_1170941967_n.mp4?efg=eyJy bHIiOjMwMCwicmxhIjo5ODV9&rl=300&vabr=142&oh=38ca4007e54cb58d4b9702fd38257765&oe=55A8C4CB&__gda__=1437123212_99e83f3cfc6d12655824d837a0886e4 1[/video]

https://www.facebook.com/sapolicenews?fref=ts

Thanks Makara :)

Am pretty sure they'd know. It's a fairly ubiquitous kids store in Australia. Every shopping centre has one!

Melsie14 ... did I miss something about the suitcase guy asking for directions? From everything I read, he didn't communicate with the women who saw him at Wynarka. Are you getting him mixed up with the guy who asked directions in Kendall the day William disappeared?

No... the guy with the suitcase didn't ask any directions.... He was spotted by two ladies out walking. He avoided making any eye contact with them.

This doesn't smell like a family disposing of a child that died accidently or long ago to me. This has ring all over it. A local would have weighed the suitcase down and chucked it in the River Murray at Tailem Bend. The river is deep and so murky it would not have been found most likely.

This stinks of throwing a distraction out there to hide something happening elsewhere.

IMO etc.

I'm with Makara on this one ..... pheme I wouldn't assume the police know.... they need every hand they can get. I would report if I was you.

I recall how the police had not been able to find out a particular logo for well over a decade possibly two... the detective decided to share the pic of the Logo with Websleuths .... not sure exactly how long... a few weeks may have even been days...BUT a Websleuth poster was able to identify the Logo!!!

So yes please report it.

Ozsure
I am thinking similarly to you, but I am wondering if the remains were placed/hidden under the bush by the person that made the dump.
As people have stopped and poked through the suitcase - they have not seen/found bones.
The suitcase was place visible enough to road in the hope that someone may removed it, contaminated it - I am just thinking out loud.
I am just having a hard time believing that numerous people stopped and went through the suitcase and the police were not contacted if any bones were indeed seen.
imo

BBM.

From the various articles I have read, it seems that the person who found the bones actually tipped the suitcase upside down, whereas others seemed to have just poked through it.

The little sequin dress is from a store called Cotton On. My daughter had the same one when she was about 2. Not sure how long they stocked it for though or even if they still do.

How long ago would Cotton on have sold those dresses?

Police may be able to check with Cotton On, how many of those dresses were sold, where and when? Quite painstaking but it might help, especially if not many were sold.

Those look like summer pj shorts to me, not daytime shorts.

Those dresses were around two years ago roughly. I had one for my youngest. But they weren't great quality IMO and after a wash they looked old and ratty. That doesn't look too worn. Apart from the stains :(

This doesn't smell like a family disposing of a child that died accidently or long ago to me. This has ring all over it. A local would have weighed the suitcase down and chucked it in the River Murray at Tailem Bend. The river is deep and so murky it would not have been found most likely.

This stinks of throwing a distraction out there to hide something happening elsewhere.

IMO etc.

Im not sold on this being a "Ring" ...but will agree it's not likely to be a local as you said ... local would have known far better places to dispose of the remains ...esp the River!!!

It hasn't been stated that the man walked 2km out of town... just that the women observed him whilst they were out doing their morning walk. I'm thinking now he probably did have a car parked on the shoulder of the Hwy and exited to dispose on the side of the road or further off the road.... maybe once he was sighted he then decide to head back over the tracks back to the hwy and there hid the suitcase in the bushes .... I'm thinking this guy was trying to dispose of the suitcase before heading in to either major town.. being either Murray Bridge or Tailem Bend.

IMO - First and foremost, if someone had abducted a male child and were trying to keep that secret they would likely dress a male in females clothing and vica versa. Secondly it all appears very set up to me. The man with the suitcase for example, clearly wanted to be seen, he asked for directions on purpose. The suitcase being left in visible view would also be part of a plan. They were trying to throw police of scent and trying to protect one another. Police are getting close and they wanted to throw this spanner in the works to mix it up. Someone else may have delivered the spider man suit to the op shop at the perfect time. This group of disgusting individuals (pedophile ring) have done it before and they will do it again. They all have each others filthy backs. I also believe the skeletal remains in the suitcase showed obvious signs of dismemberment, thus the way the police are describing the horrific crime.
Again this is my opinion only and I appreciate if others think differently.
Bless this little childs soul, AMEM.

I guess you could pop in to an op shop and purchased a suitcase and a bundle of girls cloths in different sizes to disguise a child.
That would make it a little more difficult to trace.

OH yes, my mistake, its still pretty obvious with eye contact or not, he wasn't trying to hide and wanted to been seen. IMO

I guess you could pop in to an op shop and purchased a suitcase and a bundle of girls cloths in different sizes to disguise a child.
That would make it a little more difficult to trace.

Or even just fill the suitcase and put Police off. Could be other reasons I imagine.

BBM.

From the various articles I have read, it seems that the person who found the bones actually tipped the suitcase upside down, whereas others seemed to have just poked through it.

It is so confusing Angeline

Police said a motorist spotted the suitcase on the side of the road on Tuesday, pulled over to take a look, but did not report the grisly find until Wednesday.

Superintendent Des Bray said the remains themselves were found immediately behind a bush near the two-metre verge aside the Karoonda Highway bitumen.

The suitcase was left in plain sight about two metres off the road. The remains were found another two metres away behind a bush.

I am interpreting that as meaning the suitcase was nearer the road and the remains 2 meters further back in the scrub hidden under the bush.
Maybe the others that stopped and poked never ventured into the scrub.
I dunno - too confusing.

http://www.skynews.com.au/news/top-...rdered-child-in-sa-was-aged-two-to-seven.html

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2015-07-...r-childs-bones-found-in-murray-mallee/6624462

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member