AUS - Khandalyce Kiara Pearce, Wynarka, Bones of a Child Discovered, July'15 - #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not sure what the investigation meant by saying 'the child met a violent death under the circumstances' what circumstances? or am I reading too deep into this.
Also what would a guy with a suitcase be doing walking around a town with a population of 147 people and still walking around four hours later with the suitcase..those small towns are mostly elderly people who don't miss a thing also they are early risers up with the roosters.

Bleached or maybe the cream colour is the underlay? The top layer worn off.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm thinking that if the parent(s) had died/been murdered as well, then no one would have reported the child missing.
Would think that a family would have been reported missing, unless they were really living a very secluded life. Or Maybe from another country?

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Don't think it is bleach on the dress or t-shirt, they are totally worn away and shredded in parts. The colour of the background makes dark things with holes in them look as though they have been bleached.

“They also saw him on possibly the same day but later in the day around lunchtime west of Wynarka. He was walking along the side of the road carrying a suitcase. We still don’t know who that man is and if he has anything to do with this case.”

http://www.adelaidenow.com.au/news/...-met-violent-end/story-fni6uo1m-1227446040185
Thanks Amee! That's interesting. If it is the same guy, was he just walking all day with the suitcase scoping out the area and waited until dark to hide the suitcase? Weird

Yup exactly. Brands vary so much. You can't assume clothing sized 3-5 means a child aged 3-5 only. Based only on the kids I know I'd guess a 4 to 6 year old. Maybe a very tall 3 year old or a really small 7. That's if these clothes aren't just a planted red herring.

Right! We're the clothes just "labled" different sizes which can mean nothing since every brand sizes differently OR were the clothes physically different size????

Kirste Gordon, 4, was abducted from Adelaide oval in 1973. There has been recent movement in her case. http://www.adelaidenow.com.au/news/...derground-bunker/story-fni6uo1m-1227259178710

There is also Renee Aitkens, 5, disappeared from her home in 1984. http://www.mako.org.au/missing-girl-renee-aitkins.html

These are 2 I've found so far. Still looking for more.
But the clothes are more recent unless they were not theirs....

So sad these precious little ones go missing and are never found :(

I'm not sure what the investigation meant by saying 'the child met a violent death under the circumstances' what circumstances? or am I reading too deep into this.
Also what would a guy with a suitcase be doing walking around a town with a population of 147 people and still walking around four hours later with the suitcase..those small towns are mostly elderly people who don't miss a thing also they are early risers up with the roosters.
May just come down to him having more than a few screws loose in his noggin. A true whack a doodle

South Australian suitcase murder: Post-mortem confirms child dumped at Wynarka met violent end

"Despite nationwide publicity about the case, police said it was “terrible” that no desperate parents had rushed forward to claim the child as theirs. And police checks of missing persons files have not yet yielded any clues that have been publicly released"

"THE manner in which the remains of a child were dumped on the side of a rural SA highway suggests the perpetrators of the crime may not be directly linked to the victim, a forensic criminologist says"

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/la...-met-violent-end/story-fni0ffnk-1227446045917

Don't think it is bleach on the dress or t-shirt, they are totally worn away and shredded in parts. The colour of the background makes dark things with holes in them look as though they have been bleached.
Yes good point, thank you for pointing that out everyone [emoji1] , just waking up, no glasses on, pics are small on my phone.

So was the dress that worn from wearing constantly or where it was stored or buried?

We're there originally more clothes or items in the suitcase that scavengers may have taken?

Evidence reveals a chapter in story of a brutal crime

By Sam Kelton

http://www.adelaidenow.com.au/news/south-australia/south-australian-suitcase-murder-post-mortem-confirms-child-dumped-at-wynarka-met-violent-end/story-fni6uo1m-1227446040185

THE manner in which the remains of a child were dumped on the side of a rural SA highway suggests the perpetrators of the crime may not be directly linked to the victim, a forensic criminologist says.

As police work to identify the victim, Queensland University of Technology school of justice forensic criminologist Claire Ferguson said identifying the suspect could be the more arduous task.

“Getting rid of the body in that way is probably a desire to distance themselves from that as quickly as possible,” she said. “This person would have had options to do something else with the body that would have decreased the likelihood of them getting caught.

“Wanting to get rid of it so quickly could speak of their motivations a little bit and can also speak to their connection to the child.
“If they don’t feel they will be suspected of having this child anyway they might get rid of it in such a fashion, as opposed to trying to make it so the body is never discovered.”

BBM.

This is interesting. Did this mystery man (if he is in fact involved) initially find the suitcase elsewhere and when he realised what it contained decided to get rid of it because he didn't want to be involved?

Was the hat found with the suitcase? Looks like a school sun hat ? There's so many schools with green and gold hats though... although am sure it'd have school crest on it anyhow.

Maybe its not related. As someone already said it looks pretty clean.

Yes good point, thank you for pointing that out everyone [emoji1] , just waking up, no glasses on, pics are small on my phone.

So was the dress that worn from wearing constantly or where it was stored or buried?
It looks very weathered to me so I'd say from exposure to the elements. There also seems to be some mud/dirt around the dress in the picture of it.

The suitcase and clothes look like they might have been previously buried.

I was surprised at how few items there were in the suitcase.
I did think that there might be more items from the suitcase that the police have but haven't gone public with for good reasons which may come to light later.

We're there originally more clothes or items in the suitcase that scavengers may have taken?

Despite nationwide publicity about the case, police said it was “terrible” that no desperate parents had rushed forward to claim the child as theirs.
And police checks of missing persons files have not yet yielded any clues that have been publicly released.

So are they saying there are clues pointing in a direction but more clarification needed.
I mean if the child has been deceased for ??? then if someone was going to claim the child then surely they would already have reported them missing.

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/la...-met-violent-end/story-fni0ffnk-1227446045917

Despite nationwide publicity about the case, police said it was “terrible” that no desperate parents had rushed forward to claim the child as theirs.
And police checks of missing persons files have not yet yielded any clues that have been publicly released.

So are they saying there are clues pointing in a direction but more clarification needed.
I mean if the child has been deceased for ??? then if someone was going to claim the child then surely they would already have reported them missing.

Yeah pretty **** sad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members