AUS - Khandalyce Kiara Pearce, Wynarka, Bones of a Child Discovered, July'15 - #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I haven't caught up - still back on P34 - but I want to add, while I remember..:blushing:

I got the impression that the Supt. believes the remains to have some age.

The way he said that certain things about this do not gel with William. The way he said that the child died 'not in recent months'. The way he said the clothing may not necessarily belong to the deceased child.

We could be looking for a child from years ago.

"That person was about 60 years of age, average height, lightly built and neatly dressed and clean cut," he said.
"We have no description of the clothes he was wearing but he was carrying a dark-coloured suitcase in one hand ... he was not a local.
"There would not be many people walking around Wynarka carrying a suitcase at 7:30am in the morning."

No description of the clothes he was wearing.
The witnesses remember a bit about this bloke walking through town - age - appearance - height - build
He was neatly dressed - it just seems that if you noticed that - then you might recall long pant v's short pants, jumper v's polo shirt.
He made no eye contact - was he wearing glasses? Grey hair - bald.
Who is this mystery man?

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2015-07-...r-childs-bones-found-in-murray-mallee/6624462

Yes.... I'm thinking they need to get these witnesses to a hypnotherapist as soon as possible....... they know so much more they can recall.

I get the feeling that this man was not the murderer, do you? But he probably knows who is.

I would probably stay with the car and hail the next car down for a help and/or a lift.

And the he says to the driver, just drop me off here as it seems like a good place to leave a suitcase!

I haven't caught up - still back on P34 - but I want to add, while I remember..:blushing:

I got the impression that the Supt. believes the remains to have some age.

The way he said that certain things about this do not gel with William. The way he said that the child died 'not in recent months'. The way he said the clothing may not necessarily belong to the deceased child.

We could be looking for a child from years ago.

Yes Newme2 and I noted but will have to find link that Supt Bray said in the update that the degraded nature of the remains. Which does seem to indicate death has occurred some time ago.

I wonder if the reason we can't find a missing child who fits that age group might mean this is not a missing child but rather one who has been murdered by a parent or caregiver and has not been noticed missing by anyone else, so not reported as missing.

I don't think this could be a missing case from the 70's or 80's because of the condition of the clothes found. It wouldn't make sense for a decades old corpse to be dumped with some modern clothes.

I think the reason police are saying not to assume anything is because they want to encourage ANYONE to come forward who has noticed something strange, like a parent who suddenly didn't have a child anymore, no matter whether the child was a boy or a girl. They simply don't know enough at this stage to narrow it down.

IMO - First and foremost, if someone had abducted a male child and were trying to keep that secret they would likely dress a male in females clothing and vica versa. Secondly it all appears very set up to me. The man with the suitcase for example, clearly wanted to be seen, he asked for directions on purpose. The suitcase being left in visible view would also be part of a plan. They were trying to throw police of scent and trying to protect one another. Police are getting close and they wanted to throw this spanner in the works to mix it up. Someone else may have delivered the spider man suit to the op shop at the perfect time. This group of disgusting individuals (pedophile ring) have done it before and they will do it again. They all have each others filthy backs. I also believe the skeletal remains in the suitcase showed obvious signs of dismemberment, thus the way the police are describing the horrific crime.
Again this is my opinion only and I appreciate if others think differently.
Bless this little childs soul, AMEM.

With all respect I'm not convinced of this theory. Anyone would be aware these day that the remains would be able to be tested to prove sex and identity. Why bother trying to throw someone off for a few days? I'm not sure about the dismemberment theory. Could be multiple reasons why it is known the child met a violent death be it gun shot wounds, broken bones or skull. I feel so sick writing that [emoji22]. The will no doubt have DNA somehow and I guess that could link the clothes to the body. Possible ideas I have had is a father covering up for their child, the man was the father, the child was never registered at birth, the child has never attended childcare so slipped through the radar.... If this child is not William which I really believe he is not the only possible connection I can think of is that the pressure was on a pedophile ring a few months ago so someone got nervous and disposed or moved the body. All just my opinion also... Thoughts not facts.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I guess you could pop in to an op shop and purchased a suitcase and a bundle of girls cloths in different sizes to disguise a child.
That would make it a little more difficult to trace.

Yes would be very clever!
Another thought.... this sicko may have "preferred" girls over and boys hence the girls clothes to fit their sick needs.

I hope this isn't like the baby doe case in the US where a little girl was found a few weeks ago in Benton Harbor (east coast) and no one can figure out who she is. There's even photos of what she looks like!
I guess you could pop in to an op shop and purchased a suitcase and a bundle of girls cloths in different sizes to disguise a child.
That would make it a little more difficult to trace.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

I keep trying to find it on here and another thread but someone mentioned a young girl who has been missing and all the mothers other children were now in the care of the grandmother. The mother has mental health problems and has uncooperative about the childs whereabouts. Does anyone remember this? I think I commented how the child would be 10 now if something. Thanks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Detective Bray also stated that the clothes found in the suitcase were different sizes. IMO, this makes it more likely that the clothes did not belong to the victim (whether boy or girl). It also suggests others siblings of the victim and/or other victims.
Trophies for the creep.
The different sizes are interesting. Could be from different victims or hastily grabbed off a store rack.
Hopefully forensic testing can reveal this. But if came from a thrift shop would be harder to determine.

This just keeps getting more and more odd. Jmo

Either wanted to throw police off or get rid of their collection in a hurry.

Depends how different in size they are. If they are say some size 3 and some size 4 they could belong to the same child as opposed to some size 3 some size 10. I think of my boys clothes my oldest has 5, 6 and 7 clothing going at the moment. Also if the child is being abused they aren't necessarily going to care if the child is wearing the correct size.
Very true. Would be good to know exact sizes.

They could also include old, outgrown clothing if some of the sizes run down to very small. I don't know about anyone else but from time to time I've had bags of hand-me-downs pass through my house that always seem to contain sizes covering the whole spectrum, from way to small to way too large.
I would think there would be more clothes unless the poor child was stuck in the same outfit for months at a time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member