AUS - Khandalyce Kiara Pearce, Wynarka, Bones of a Child Discovered, July'15 - #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh and one pair of shorts are more stained than the others. Could be blood maybe. There are more clothes than she would wear at one time so I just get the horrible feeling she was being kept...and dressed up in little outfits. I think this says pedo to me. Poor wee thing, unimaginable.

Thanks Angeline.

I was also wondering if anyone can identify where some of the clothing might have been bought? Or the season it was being sold? I have a daughter but she doesn't have any of these items. The tutu is distinctive.

http://mobile.news.com.au/national/...-met-violent-end/story-fnii5yv4-1227446040185

I've been looking online with not much luck. The dress does look like cotton on kids but they've never sold black so I'm not sure. They did have a navy one though

I've been trying to find the tutu, too. Seems like a fairly distinctive thing, if possibly mass produced. The shorts all seem like the bottoms of summer pjs, like they might be satin.

I think he came from South Australia.

We travel past Tailem Bend all the time, and on to Victoria and New South Wales. I always find myself wondering how many bodies are out there. Perhaps it's that it reminds me of Truro, scrubby bush where all those girls lay dead for so long before they were found. Mallee scrub isn't good for much, so far as I know, from an agricultural point of view, so if you dump a body it may lie there forever.

The reason I think became from SA is that obviously he was out to dump that poor little darling's body. Not a local, a man on a mission to find a remote enough spot. But if he came from interstate there's a million more remote spots on the way before you get all the way to Tailem Bend. There's a scrubby national forest I can think of that'd be way better, but it's much further inland.

Whereas if you want somewhere pretty out of the way and you're coming from Adelaide, the edge of a town off the highway around Tailem is somewhere you can get to in an hour and a half, plus whatever walk he took. Maybe he parked somewhere discreet and took a bit of a walk because of someone saw him they wouldn't see his rego plate.

If I wanted to dump a body, living in Adelaide, and I didn't want to disappear for a noticeable length of time, I think I'd go somewhere not far from where this guy did. I might have gone off the road into the bush...but perhaps the walking ladies spooked him and at that point he just wanted to dump it and get out of there. And maybe he was worried to stray onto someone's property and get caught.

Could bones in a suitcase travel through an airport without being detected? Just thinking if this discovery is related to an Australia-wide or even international pedophile ring, the evidence could be quickly removed by sending to another member of the ring interstate or overseas?

I found this black Cotton On tutu in google images (it's an expired ad on Gumtree):
tutu4.JPG tutu3.jpg

I'm on the other side of the world so perhaps I've missed something, but has the child been identified as female?

It's just that many posters are using "she", "her" and "girl" and it might sway the sleuthing away from missing boys.

Sorry in advance if I've missed an announcement or something :blushing:

I'm on the other side of the world so perhaps I've missed something, but has the child been identified as female?

It's just that many posters are using "she", "her" and "girl" and it might sway the sleuthing away from missing boys.
They have not identified the gender yet but there were girl's clothing in the suitcase.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

pinkslipper.png.. just found the slippers on ebay. In sydney......sorry if this posted twice, my WS is acting very weirdly.

Could bones in a suitcase travel through an airport without being detected? Just thinking if this discovery is related to an Australia-wide or even international pedophile ring, the evidence could be quickly removed by sending to another member of the ring interstate or overseas?

I'm not sure quite whether customs X-ray every suitcase or just a sample with non check-in.

Interesting food for thought. My initial reaction is itd be much riskier than dumping a body by car, and I don't know if it would serve any purpose going interstate.

It's not like the U.S. where a body found in one state might not be matched to a missing person in another. Small country, only seven states, hardly any missing kids to cross-match against.

As for girl or not, I wrote "she" because it seems a bit more probable and I don't like talking about a child as an "it", if you get my meaning, but regardless have an open mind about that.

am I allowed to post the entire ad? I've been absent for quite sometime due to illness...( I have lupus...which can be pretty crappy)
this is just so heartbreaking yet again....yet another horrifying child murder.
If you look at details...zip butterfly antenna etc, I'm pretty sure they are them.....just faded and grotty

Strangely that navy blue shirt is familiar to my daughter and I, she 16 but I swear she had that same shirt around the age of 4.

That's helpful! I've been having trouble finding stuff similar to these clothes doing image searches for the major chains, so wondered if it's older. I wonder if it's all been bought in op shops.

am I allowed to post the entire ad? I've been absent for quite sometime due to illness...( I have lupus...which can be pretty crappy)
this is just so heartbreaking yet again....yet another horrifying child murder.
If you look at details...zip butterfly antenna etc, I'm pretty sure they are them.....just faded and grotty

Not sure of the rules...but check if possible what else that person's sold. Unlikely tge clothes were bought in a lot but you never know!

dirtyslipper.pngpinkslipper.png
The suit case is IMO quite a few years old, as I can't find the exact model anywhere, slippers seem that they have been expose to elements for a while...I'm tempted to message the eBay seller of the similar pink slippers, but that might be too much.I'm also 99% sure that the tutu is cotton on ...but once again dating it is hard. A few years maybe? The suitcase seems older though.....but people hang on to suitcases for years don't they?

Thanks. Yes, it is hard to keep gender neutral without sounding scientific and impersonal...it really wasn't a criticism though :)

And, sadly there are cases like this where boys are dressed as girls that have occurred across the world:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...phile-victim-I-forced-wear-fairy-costume.html

It wouldn't surprise me at all. If you're sick enough to be attracted to and hurt a child, anything is likely possible. What a world we live in, hey?

I think they said we'd know the sex within a week - hopefully that'll help identify this little one.

Looking at the condition of the clothing, I wonder if the person who disposed of the suitcase might not be a different person than the murderer. If the suitcase was left in an attic or basement, a later tenant might have found it and when they realized what was in it, decided to get rid of it rather than face the hassle of dealing with police and thinking they'd get blamed for it. It's not what I'd do, but I can kind of see feeling that way.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GibsonGirl