AUS - Khandalyce Kiara Pearce, Wynarka, Bones of a Child Discovered, July'15 - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow.

Well.

If Dora wasn't shown here on TV until 2010 (and merchandise would have followed after it airing) does that mean that the clothes were purchased overseas???

When was Dora shown in England/Portugal/Spain?

It was first aired in 2000 in America on Nick Jnr so i'd imagine by at least 2002 it was aired throughout and merchandise follows pretty quickly after if not before if aired in 2000.

Hey, there are a few South Aussies here now - Russian Doll, Adrianna, ceecee30 and me! Oh and I guess South Aussie is also South Aussie?

I watched the police video this evening and a couple of things stood out to me - first being the two different dates mentioned that the suitcase guy was seen. Surely he wouldn't have been hanging around the area for six weeks carrying his case. This time the dates were precise, so the people reporting them to the police must have had some reference points to work them out.

I also found it interesting that the first person to notice the case was stopping for a loo break, probably headed towards that clump of trees for privacy. I mentioned that possibility in my first post on this thread, having travelled those type of country roads with long stretches between toilet stops. I might have even done similar myself on the odd occasion. I was a bit surprised it to hear it actually was what happened here though!

Hey, there are a few South Aussies here now - Russian Doll, Adrianna, ceecee30 and me! Oh and I guess South Aussie is also South Aussie?

I watched the police video this evening and a couple of things stood out to me - first being the two different dates mentioned that the suitcase guy was seen. Surely he wouldn't have been hanging around the area for six weeks carrying his case. This time the dates were precise, so the people reporting them to the police must have had some reference points to work them out.

I also found it interesting that the first person to notice the case was stopping for a loo break, probably headed towards that clump of trees for privacy. I mentioned that possibility in my first post on this thread, having travelled those type of country roads with long stretches between toilet stops. I might have even done similar myself on the odd occasion. I was a bit surprised it to hear it actually was what happened here though!
And me :) another south aussie

Sent from my SM-G130H using Tapatalk

Just a theory.... Maybe "older gent" originally dropped suitcase on the earlier date that he was sighted, then wasn't happy it hadn't been discovered and came back and possibly emptied case? (Giving us the later sighting and two different dates)

With that in mind, maybe not a local to Wynarka, but local enough to the region that he thought the roadworks may unearth his grisly disposal???

All a scenario in my warped little head [emoji13][emoji13][emoji13]

And me :) another south aussie

I was about to say i think there is another south aussie person from Whyalla, I noticed that because I grew up there many years ago, very fond memories.

Can we protest if South Aussie is not a South Aussie lol ....thats me being silly ...:laughing:

I was about to say i think there is another south aussie person from Whyalla, I noticed that because I grew up there many years ago, very fond memories.

Can we protest if South Aussie is not a South Aussie lol ....thats me being silly ...:laughing:
Lol yes i think we can ;). Whyalla born and bread.

This is an article from a few years ago re: Madeleine McCann, suggesting a credible link to Australia...
http://www.couriermail.com.au/news/...n-australia-link/story-e6freon6-1225758769774

That is really interesting, just read that, this part "There have been sightings of the girl all over Europe in that time but now former police tasked with finding her by the McCann family said her somehow being smuggled into Australia on a yacht was a real possibility.

"It's entirely possible, it's entirely possible and we will go there if we will assess the information that is now coming in and if there is any significant lines of inquiry we will do that," the investigator leading the investigation into her disappearance Dave Edgar said today."

This is an article from a few years ago re: Madeleine McCann, suggesting a credible link to Australia...
http://www.couriermail.com.au/news/...n-australia-link/story-e6freon6-1225758769774

What, if this woman had her own daughter dead and wanted "the same" as a new one to cover up an accident/murder? Then the found bones were of her child and not of another (not Maddie, but same age, same hair color, same body height). Maybe Maddie is alife?

A WOMAN believed to be Australian said she was waiting to take delivery of "my new daughter" just 72 hours after toddler Madeleine McCann was kidnapped.

The "agitated" woman said to a British tourist: "Are you here to deliver my new daughter? Have you got my daughter? Have you got her? Have you got the child? Have you got her?", The Sun reported.

She repeated it twice before she realised the hapless tourist was not the man she was expected to meet and she walked off.

Mr Edgar would not say what the conversation the pair had was, how it was related to Madeleine or why the man had only come forward now but described his evidence as significant and the witness extremely credible.

"The man who was on holidays with his friends, described how he later saw the woman in the bar and after someone bumper her on her stool, she abused them in Catalan and he realised she was bilingual. He again had another short conversation with her and then she left, still in a troubled state. All up he spoke with her for about three minutes.

MaddieWomanNewDaughter.jpg

The woman is described as being aged between 30 and 35, of slim build and "glamorous" appearance, with short brown hair and about 157cm tall. A new witness described her as a "Victoria Beckham look-alike" with an Australian accent.

Btw: Honestly, I always thought Maddie's parents had to do with her disappearing - until now.

They have ruled out 20 victims of interest which I assume will be in the immediate vicinity of where this suitcase was found. I assume in Australia as a country more than 20 children are currently missing? I don't get why they say 20 are ruled out as if to say in the whole of Oz only 20 kids in the past 7 - 8 year have been reported missing and are of course still missing that also match this poor girls description (or the tiny details they have at the moment). To me it seems odd!

apparently missing children are quite rare in Australia and most cases are well known. They're referring to ruling out children that people have reported since this find. Ie calling in 'I haven't seen my neighbours kid lately' kinda thing. But they've also ruled out the known missing children cases as well it seems?

They have ruled out 20 victims of interest which I assume will be in the immediate vicinity of where this suitcase was found. I assume in Australia as a country more than 20 children are currently missing? I don't get why they say 20 are ruled out as if to say in the whole of Oz only 20 kids in the past 7 - 8 year have been reported missing and are of course still missing that also match this poor girls description (or the tiny details they have at the moment). To me it seems odd!

The South Australia Police Facebook page yesterday provided this response to a similar query...

SA Police News "Hi there, 'ruled out' means that 20 children have been suggested as potential victims, but that in each case we have determined that the named child was alive and in each case police have no further concerns for their welfare. Thanks."

apparently missing children are quite rare in Australia and most cases are well known. They're referring to ruling out children that people have reported since this find. Ie calling in 'I haven't seen my neighbours kid lately' kinda thing. But they've also ruled out the known missing children cases as well it seems?

Thanks Eloise. I was really struggling to understand. I suppose If I think about it logically here in the UK I can count maybe 10 cases where children continue to be missing and they wouldn't fit the description except of course MM!

Just thought it was strange to come out with this so soon, they actual released that information before they established or were nearly certain it was a girl! It's as if the police force know the child is foreign?

Thanks Eloise. I was really struggling to understand. I suppose If I think about it logically here in the UK I can count maybe 10 cases where children continue to be missing and they wouldn't fit the description except of course MM!

Just thought it was strange to come out with this so soon, they actual released that information before they established or were nearly certain it was a girl! It's as if the police force know the child is foreign?

Maybe they've thought of the possibility already... I wasn't expecting them to say they were sure it was a girl before the forensics were done...

Maybe they've thought of the possibility already... I wasn't expecting them to say they were sure it was a girl before the forensics were done...

Yeah exactly, they came out with the sex pretty quick I would say for then to say it was challenging and complex!

I cannot imagine what MM parents must be feeling, surely they will cast doubt too just like we are! So much just fits with this! :(

Thousands of children go missing every year. I think thousands will have blond hair and be between the ages of 2-4. I think the assumption that it could be MM is because it's a well known case. If we searched the world over for other possible less published children I'm sure there would be plenty. It's a very simplistic theory.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah, I had myself convinced the child was William. It's easy to do. I don't think it would be Madeleine - I mean, Wynarka??? It's just too weird. I think it would be a child from SA - a child that was in a situation like Kiesha.

Yeah, I had myself convinced the child was William. It's easy to do. I don't think it would be Madeleine - I mean, Wynarka??? It's just too weird. I think it would be a child from SA - a child that was in a situation like Kiesha.

At least Kiesha had been missing from school and had her parents/murderers put out a faux appeal for her. This child appears to be missed by no one :( it's rather heartbreaking

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NellyKim