AUS - Khandalyce Kiara Pearce, Wynarka, Bones of a Child Discovered, July'15 - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow. It would be mind blowing if it was MM. I hope the cops are on to the possibility even if just to rule it out.

I had a feeling from the start, before the clothing details, that this would be a girl..... possibly as long ago as 2007, how awful that this little one has been kept somewhere for so long after her life was taken....

Theories that make sense to me regarding why now after 8 years:

1. Perp selling home and needed to remove the evidence
2. Family of perp discovered and wanted her found to give closure to the family
3. Perp is getting old/ill and wanted to remove so that family wouldn't find when they are clearing out the home
4. Discovered by new owners of a home/property and they freaked out and didn't know what to do (foreign investers maybe?)...

I dearly hope there is someone out there who loves her and is searching for answers about her disppearance. No one deserves what has happened to her. :'(

Edit to add:

I agree that it could fit with Madeleine-- hair colour, 2007, age..... if there was a way that they could get here from Portugal without being discovered (willing to bet it is possible)... :(

Theory number 2 would fit with leaving the body somewhere where it would be found, always thought it was left where it was so it would be found.

Variation on Winterchild's theory number 3: perpetrator did die and family member did find the body, wanted victim's family to have closure but didn't want to sully loved one's name.

Superintendent Bray stood beside a fair-haired mannequin wearing a dark leotard and black tutu, similar to what the child was found wearing, as he told reporters that the young girl could have died up to eight years ago.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3173056/Mystery-man-spotted-suitcase-carrying-skeletal-remains-little-girl-dumped-highway-police-release-mannequin-showing-looked-like.html#ixzz3gnGFU0kD

BBM: So it sounds like this poor little girl was wearing her pretty tutu when she was murdered. This is just so heartbreaking!

Summarising a few things from today's police press conference.

"In relation to the forensic testing, I can say unfortunately we do not have a definite gender from a forensic point of view and we do not yet have a DNA profile. The degradation of the skeletal remains and other complicating factors have made this task more difficult than first anticipated.

So in terms of gender, race and DNA profile we're still working towards that."

"We've had contact with the missing persons sections across Australia and all of the homicide squads across the country. There are no missing people nationally that we have a strong focus on but there are some that we're still working to eliminate 100% from the enquiry."

The victim would have been two to four years of age at time of death.

Staining and decomposition of some of the marks on the clothing indicate that the child died most likely since 2007.

The child was killed elsewhere, remains put into the suitcase and shifted in relatively recent times, back as far as March or April but it may have many months before that.

"In relation to the suitcase man, there have been sightings on 13 April and 26 May on the Karoonda Road just west of Wynarka, carrying a suitcase. No idea of who this person is or why he was there but they are credible sightings and we believe them."

William Tyrrell - No indication that it is William Tyrrell. "It's not 100% until we have the DNA but there is absolutely nothing to indicate it is William. The only thing remaining to exclude William Tyrrell is to have the gender to be confirmed as a little girl, which we expect it to be."

"We know that about 4 months ago, shortly after the roadworks finished, which I'm told was in February when the work commenced and concluded in about March. Subsequent to that a person was driving down the road, stopped to go to the toilet and saw the suitcase out of sight, partially suspended in a bush, so it had apparently been thrown into a bush. That person picked up the suitcase brought it forward closer to the road and stood it up on its edge and left it thinking that the person who lost it, perhaps out of a ute or off the back of a truck, would see it and come back for it. Other people have come, a procession of other people have come and opened the suitcase, had a look in. Somebody's obviously emptied it because some of the people that have come have found it empty, others have seen it later opened. Some people have seen the suitcase and not the material behind the bush."

Journo: Is there a chance that the bones weren't in the suitcase when the first few people went through the suitcase. Could the bones have been put in the suitcase later?

Superintendent Des Bray: No, we believe that bones were in the suitcase when it was sealed up and suspended behind the bush. We believe that most of the contents were removed from the suitcase as some point and a few items were left and then over time eventually everything came out of the suitcase.

https://www.police.sa.gov.au/police-news/police-live

Superintendent Bray stood beside a fair-haired mannequin wearing a dark leotard and black tutu, similar to what the child was found wearing, as he told reporters that the young girl could have died up to eight years ago.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3173056/Mystery-man-spotted-suitcase-carrying-skeletal-remains-little-girl-dumped-highway-police-release-mannequin-showing-looked-like.html#ixzz3gnGFU0kD

BBM: So it sounds like this poor little girl was wearing her pretty tutu when she was murdered. This is just so heartbreaking!

It really is devastating. Madeleine does add up except for this little girl being found in Australia.

Wrt the tutu, does this mean she was dressed a couple of years after she died? The Cotton On tutu doesn't date back to 2007 IIRC?

So sad, just imagining whoever she is, her life was probably filled with pain even before being murdered. I'm just basing this on the fact there isn't any parents or family members who have reported a precious little girl missing.

I wonder if she chose to wear that little tutu, or whether it was put on her by the perpetrator, either before or after her death.

Summarising a few things from today's police press conference.

Staining and decomposition of some of the marks on the clothing indicate that the child died most likely since 2007

<snip>

we believe that bones were in the suitcase when it was sealed up and suspended behind the bush. We believe that most of the contents were removed from the suitcase as some point and a few items were left and then over time eventually everything came out of the suitcase.

https://www.police.sa.gov.au/police-news/police-live

thanks for that post - there is a lot of information there.

we were right wrt to decomposition stains :(

I am guessing that the suitcase itself has many decomposition stains, which has led them to believe that the remains were definitely inside the case.

Just wondering why everyone thinks she was wearing the tutu when she died? Did I miss something?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Still thinking MM, all the dates add up including age, hair colour, height and age of bones. A pedophile link was the most likely scenario and Roderick MacDonald was questioned in relation to this as it was believed he was in the area at the time. Coincidentally he alluded police for many years around this time and traveled the world over using stolen passports including NZ and AUS. Oh and he owns a yacht. All pretty suspect IMO.

I agree. Transporting children across the world on a yacht is not so far fetched as some people would think. I live in a smallish coastal town where many yachts pass through. A few years ago the were a few "new" kids at my childs school, their parents had sailed a yacht back to Australia from overseas (South America I think) for a wealthy client.

They travel the world with their kids doing this and after a job is done if they like the place stay and enrol the kids in a local school until they get the next job, or see the sights and move on. They stayed for about 6 months then moved on. Aparently they do this a few times a year.

I personally would not travel on a yacht across the other side of the world with kids (my nightmare), but they really enjoyed the freedom/lifestyle. I think they told me the kids live in life vests whilst on board and secure the kids with a rope on deck incase they go overboard. So it is certainly a possibility that travelling with kids across those distances happens and is not seen as "strange" in the yachting circles.

Just wondering why everyone thinks she was wearing the tutu when she died? Did I miss something?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Your right Found, she may not have been wearing the tutu when she died but the deceased child's remains were clothed in the leotard and tutu. It may be that she was dressed in that outfit after death.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...#ixzz3gnGFU0kD

A black tutu!!

This is AWFUL! I cannot bear to think what happened to this poor child, such a sin!

I also cannot stop thinking about Madelaine McCann, part of me doesn't want it to be her another part of me thinks closure for the family!

The hair on that mannequin is exact same length and colour as MM's when she went missing but again it is also the same as hundreds of thousands of other children who go missing yearly! Part of me has always thought, with the wide-spread news coverage of MM, no1 could keep her hidden for this long so things do add up!

Truly heartbreaking!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member