AUS - Khandalyce Kiara Pearce, Wynarka, Bones of a Child Discovered, July'15 - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The 'SS' that looked similar is from a Holden VY Commodore SS (2003) but the logos have changed over the years.
Yep they have changed alot over the years but this style was not on any models before the VY series i dont think. We had a 1994 VR and they were definately not around then. A friend had a newer SS that was a VX i think and his was more rounded lettering. Before this style badge came out.
Either way it wasnt on cars until the early 2000's which to me indicates a bit of a pattern with when most of these clothing items in the case seemed to have been available. Thats what i was getting at in a round about way.

The etsy listing says the last lot of that music fabric was sold August 2011 and it was a retired print at that point in time

With all of this information i am definately leaning towards this little one being murdered many many years ago as opposed to recent years.

A thought that crossed my mind was that the suitcase guy might have been staying in Wynarka with a friend or relative and perhaps tried to dispose of the case once before but for some reason couldnt the first time he was sighted and wasnt successful until the second sighting.
Im skeptical that he isnt involved as he hasnt come forward yet. Who isnt aware of this case in Australia right now?

It was also sold in spotlight prior to that time.

I wonder if Suitcase Guy might have been terminally ill and disposed of the case before he died. Wanted to get rid of the evidence before family members found it, perhaps. ?

I can't remember the rules for talking about Fb comments so forgive me if this is out of line but a woman on the official SA Police Fb page says she received a similar quilt 7 yrs ago from a support group who made quilts for mothers in distress. People have urged her to contact Crimestoppers.

Well it says Thurs Oct 16.....but not the year.

Thanks. I couldn't find a date, and it was right next to an item about the fire going on in Las Vegas right now.

Could this be why police are confident of the child being a little girl?

Some of the items were manufactured in 2007, and those items were "with the body when it decomposed" (suggesting she was dressed in those items manufactured 2007?)

Perhaps the clothes manufactured in 2007 were girls' clothing?

http://www.adelaidenow.com.au/news/...he-murray-mallee/story-fni6uo1m-1227457115935

“We know that that clothing that was made in 2007 was with the body when it decomposed,” he said.

“It doesn’t mean it happened in 2007, but that is the earliest she could have been murdered. It is important for people to remember we are talking about a child who was aged between two and four at any time since 2007.

Not sure if this has been discussed and could just be my shocking eyesight but do the baby 2000 boxers say made in Alaska or Australia?

I am surprised at the connection to this child and MMs case. Logically I can tell myself it's not her, but goodness, there are a few connections.

As for the quilt possibly coming from a grieving mothers group- There are several out there. This could mean the child was terminally ill, previously reported missing, or had gone through a trauma. I'm encouraged by this news. We will know this child soon.

Not sure if this has been discussed and could just be my shocking eyesight but do the baby 2000 boxers say made in Alaska or Australia?

It certainly looks like an ___ska, but I've never seen a label with "made in Alaska".
The 3 pair of shorts are all the same cut, possibly a 3 pack.

This link has a lot of photos, article dated 7/25
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3174755/Pictured-tattered-handmade-quilt-police-believe-identify-murdered-little-girl-skeleton-road-suitcase.html#ixzz3gxoK68Wx

I Spy Quilt tutorial at the link below. Note that the same musical note fabric has been used.

ispy-quilt-2.jpg

http://thecraftymummy.com/2012/10/i-spy-quilt-tutorial/

The etsy listing says the last lot of that music fabric was sold August 2011 and it was a retired print at that point in time

It was also sold in spotlight prior to that time.

Many crafty people go to op shops and buy second hand clothing or curtains for their creations. So these fabrics could have been years old/second hand when the quilt was made.
Many metres of good fabric in a curtain for only $5!!

My mum is in a nursing home and all the residents have a knitted blanket on their beds donated from.....some angel ladies (or men).

Let these murderous mongrels remain the minority to the point of extinction.

There are currently 39 users browsing this thread. (11 members and 28 guests)

Please join in with us newbies. :seeya:

:wagon:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members