AUS - Khandalyce Kiara Pearce, Wynarka, Bones of a Child Discovered, July'15 - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry, about to do school pickup, just wanted to post some stuff in reply to much earlier posts.

Dora was definitely shown and merchandise available here (Oz) much earlier than 2010. My daughter was born in 2006 and was an avid watcher from quite young. Definitely by 2008, she was wearing Dora clothes and watching it on Nick Jr.

http://www.essentialkids.com.au/forums/index.php?/topic/107528-dora-where-are-you/

http://www.essentialkids.com.au/for...68-where-can-i-buy-dora-the-explorer-clothes/

2 of my girls had dora pjs - probably around 2005/2006.

Is anyone able to find a pic of the original spanish Dora the Explorer? The reason I ask and I know I bought this up before but that Dora shirt looks like a knock off cheap version or now I'm thinking it's possibly foreign? Since the first time I seen it something about it looked odd and if you compare it to every other Dora shirt the characters look different.

People buy stuff online from overseas, or they go on holiday and buy stuff cheap and bring back here. I bought hard to find stuff 8 years ago online. Definitely looks like a cheap knock off.

Handcrafts bought online were pretty popular a few years back - so my thoughts are the blanket was made by someone with an online business. (I spy quilts were popular too).
A lot of stay at home mums started up businesses sewing craft and sold these online, known as "WAHM".
Skout trade fair was one such 'meeting place'.

Supt Des Bray interview.

5:00 Her remains were put into the suitcase and shifted in relatively recent times.
As to what recent times means. I can tell you March or April but it may have been many months before that.

&:39 Subsequently to that a person was driving down the road and stopped to go to the toilet and saw the suitcase out of sight and partially suspended in a bush, so it had apparently been thrown into a bush.

How long could a suitcase remain suspended or partially suspended in a bush I wonder?
Out of sight enough - for the road workers not to have seen it?

http://www.adelaidenow.com.au/news/...mains-identified/story-fni6uo1m-1227457660344

That jpeg is a very odd picture, isn't it, I wonder could it be a dog's body as there is a child missing (parental abduction) that had possibly 2 small dogs with her, Aaliyah last seen in 2005, born in 2002.

Having a look at that video, they look like gardening gloves with pink on them.
Something like this maybe?
7d9f8cea8ccd82cd562e754fe3b6d6a8.jpg

http://www.adelaidenow.com.au/news/...457115935?sv=f70da97528875e2cc8a42f0e7185a80e

Examination has revealed decomposition of the remains occurred before they were put in the suitcase.

Good to know. I mean to have read another version before?

Detectives were still seeking a caucasian man aged about 60 who was seen on the Karoonda Highway on April 13 and May 26 carrying a suitcase. They are also seeking the man who opened and emptied out the suitcase behind a bush where the skeleton and some clothing was found.

Thought, THIS man they know and had spoken to? You can't look through, which man had done what. :scared:

If you can help, call crimestoppers on 1800 333 000.

bbm

Having a look at that video, they look like gardening gloves with pink on them.
Something like this maybe?
7d9f8cea8ccd82cd562e754fe3b6d6a8.jpg

Yes, could be this gloves, IMO.

Apropos gloves: I can't imagine who had the nerve to look into a very dirty suitcase on a road side and to touch the many unappetising clothes though he didn't know of the remains. I can't imagine there were even several people which had done that and probably without any glove or something like that. Had they meant to find a bullion or what? I didn't know men are more curious than women ... :)

it could be gloves or a white cockatoo toy or white rabbit with pink stomach?
it does eerily look like a small mummified dog to me though

I would say 2-4 is the prime age for a comfortor! My 3 and a half would be lost with out hers

Yes, especially if it's an I spy quilt. I did think perhaps it was alphabet based, as suggested by a previous poster. (sorry, am to too tired to go back to see who it was that mentioned this) and I am thinking it as part of a kit. I have a stash of fabric, much of it was given to me, and at one stage I thought about creating little kits to sell as it seemed to be a popular item. Some of the fabric is 30 years old, some brand new.

In regards to the suitcase turning up now - I also wonder if it's because someone is clearing out a property. It may not have been sold, and may not even be in the area - ie whoever dumped it probably drove to this remote place to dump it, and I do feel that it was placed in this spot to be 'found' - it's a spot we would pick if someone needed to go to the toilet, due to the bushes with privacy.

The property it came from might be a farm - so multiple generations might live on it, hence no reason to 'sell' (and might be part of a family trust?). The property owner might have gone into a nursing home. Property might not be sold until they are no longer on this earth.
We're currently clearing out a deceased property and it's going to be a good 6 months before it's placed on the market.
(maybe the person who dumped it, has to travel to the property they are clearing out, and they were returning home a number of hours away?)

Unless someone recognises most of the clothing and comes forward, I don't think they are going to give us much idea about this poor child.
Some clothes might be older because they are hand-me-downs or purchases from online or an op shop. We've recently donated kids clothes that are 16 years old - as they were used by all our girls, but hardly worn.
The newer clothes could have been added years later, to add some confusion.

"Examination has revealed decomposition of the remains occurred before they were put in the suitcase."

Maybe there was used a freezer before and sometime a prolonged power outage happened? After that all things including the little girl had to be dumped outside? When the freezer was disposed of, maybe nobody wondered about the smell.

QuiltSA.jpg

Look at the third row left: the patches are no more existing, one sees the musical back side of the quilt. BUT: the musical material is certainly overprinted cotton - why do we see the printed right side of the material and not the unprinted left side??

EDIT: After thinking a little bit more, I came to this explanation: Maybe it had been sewed a sheath and was filled with the polyester nonwoven (at both sides you will see the right side of the printed material). Then on top of the already filled sheath were sewn the compounded octagons. Between the octagons there are gaps in diamond shape and you will see always the musical printed material. - Is that ok? I don't know this sort of making a quilt. I only know overall patched upper side and a back side made from one material, between the two plies there is the polyester filling.

Yes, especially if it's an I spy quilt. I did think perhaps it was alphabet based, as suggested by a previous poster. (sorry, am to too tired to go back to see who it was that mentioned this) and I am thinking it as part of a kit. I have a stash of fabric, much of it was given to me, and at one stage I thought about creating little kits to sell as it seemed to be a popular item. Some of the fabric is 30 years old, some brand new.

Supt Des Bray radio interview
1:40 We have spoken to some people who are into quilting as a hobby. It is hand made and machine stitched and it looks like whats called and alphabet quilt. So each one of the squares represent a letter of the alphabet P= pumpkin, d= dragonfly, s =star

http://www.fiveaa.com.au/shows/david-mark-jane/cause-of-death-known-but-not-disclosed

There are even "Machine Quilting Gloves" to buy (ebay):

MachineQuiltGloves.jpg

Those gloves seem to be "extra grippy".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads